Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:12:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: When will the drawdown end?  (Read 117 times)
Xtra_Coin (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:11:26 PM

I see that many are worried about what is happening now on the exchange. Bitcoin and many Altcoins have fallen dramatically in value. Some people are afraid of losing money and want to sell their coins, while others believe that it is better to buy coins at the moment. I'm sure that this phenomenon is temporary, but still I'm interested in the question of when the drawdown will end? What is your opinion?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stripykitteh
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:14:08 PM

I see that many are worried about what is happening now on the exchange. Bitcoin and many Altcoins have fallen dramatically in value. Some people are afraid of losing money and want to sell their coins, while others believe that it is better to buy coins at the moment. I'm sure that this phenomenon is temporary, but still I'm interested in the question of when the drawdown will end? What is your opinion?

It will continue to be a risk for everyone. The good thing about exchanges is that the well known ones are not accepting new registrations.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
walterw
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 258

Do you need a campaign manager? PM me.

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:34:06 PM

but still I'm interested in the question of when the drawdown will end? What is your opinion?

I think the prices will rise again by the end of March. If you analyze the graphs (BTC) of recent years, you will find that the increase
in the prices of coins almost always took place between the end of February and the end of March. That means HODL your coins until at least the end of March.
Of course that's just my opinion and has no real value in the crypt world. As we all know, the crypto world is very risky.  Cheesy Wink

madtea

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:39:49 PM

Props to you, this is amazing, cryptos made a lot of people very wealthy the last year. Best of luck
ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:50:31 PM

We don't know what will happen, some people predict that price could drop till like 7-8k and others say we should be safe now. Thing is it's hard to predict these kind of things for short term. Many people blinded by their greed bought up bitcoin when it was 20k and probably same people sold some down the road as they saw their "investment" to decline. I am hoping that we are close to end this drawdown , that is all I can say.
krhnrhn

Activity: 462
Merit: 306

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:54:46 PM

it can be realize nowadays because we are in the downtrend for 1month. I think uptrend time is coming day by day.
barlo357

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:04:50 PM

Don't worry about what's happening every story has ending I predict the drawdown will last until the end of the week of February that's the game here always in crypto just monitor the exchange time to time so that you are updated what is happening. No worries be happy as always  Smiley

osasshem

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:26:24 PM

No one can give you an actuality of how long the down ride will go,  but there is one thing that is well known to all crypto users, which is bitcoin is always on a rollercoaster ride, and can only be predicted by its previous behavior with season. This drop down might still be going for a while due to some big stories going on in the bitcoin/crypto news.
Let's expect something good as from next month and ahead.
Iyanu14

Activity: 795

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:11:16 PM

By next month things should Start falling into right places it has always been ugly at the beginning of a year we will see a stable market in a month or two.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: