Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:54:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOINTALK.ORG SCAMS BY COIN CREATORS  (Read 180 times)
montymo (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:25:17 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2018, 09:48:03 PM by montymo

Hi to the community first of all... I want to let the community know about the transparency of the project I'm developing and will be announcing soon, I want everything as clear as crystal for everybody..

>I have been victim of scam TWICE by 2 diffrent coin developers..

>First developer, agree to refund $150.-

>second developer, delivered coin with 60% premining for .2BTC, at the time around $3300 USD DOLLARS
 -THE PACKAGE INCLUDE
60% premining
Graphics
Alg of my choice
Wallets for lunix and Windows
Source code and blockexplorer

>the developer was nice before I enter the agreement with him, very well known in the bitcointalk community.

>Once I enter the agreement.. 0 talk or explaining steps of the process.

> He delivered the coin before Christmas.

> I couldn't launch the coin without all the proper files

> I mail the developer, He replied very upset saying he was on Christmas vacation that shouldn't be a problem

> after another email, he finally email me the missing files

> I perform the launch successful with the help of another developer

> he then offered himself to do an announcement of the coin and update the graphics for .05 BTC

>the graphics he delivered it was NOTHING like we talked about, they were actually very cheap, and horrible graphics.

>I told him I just wanted the previous LOGO improved that all, but then he sends me something completely different..

>I need a mining pool for the coin, but he hardcoded the seed node, so NO DEVELOPER CAN RUN A SUCCESFUL mining pool without node connectivity..

>I've asked him several times about the issue, and he's just been avoiding the subject, he took down the blockexplorer as well...

>I also told him I wanted the blockexplorer in my server, he said he cannot do that.

>so the coin was mining on CPU, it stopped on block number 2856

>the coin needs a mining pool

>I hire 1 developer from up work.com. I did looked for help on this forum first witou success.

>the developer couldn't SUCCESFUL run the test

> so I hired a second developer from upwork, to get a second opinion

> he said there is no connectivity on the seed port node, and that nobady would be able to create a mining pool for me

>how am I supposed to run a coin, when the developer has hijacked the coin itself..

>so pretty much I have a coin premined, but cannot mine becouse developer hijacked the nodes from me, so I cannot create a mining enviroment..

I WANT THE COIN IM DEVELOPING TO BE TRANSPARENT AS CLEAR FROM START FOR DEVELOPMENT, I WANT TO SHARE THIS WITH THE COMMUNITY.. I THINK IS UNFAIR, taking advantage of people like this...

>I'm a good hardworking person, I've never done nothing wrong in my life, never been convicted of a crime or anything, I worked in service all my life, washing dishes, waiter, busboy, cook line, head waiter, front desk manager, concierge.... We don't make millions or thousands like other industry's, and our salary is based on tips...I only want to share and create something better for all of us..

>I'm sad and heartbroken,....

> thank you for your time and attention

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MadZ

Activity: 908
Merit: 657

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:28:18 PM

You can either have a reputable developer or a developer who will give you a 60% pre-mine, but you can't have both  Roll Eyes
montymo (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:33:15 PM

>I'm so sad... Is not fair, I paid what he told me, ..we talked about the project, I told him I was victim of scam already... I'm so sad....
yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 08:43:15 PM

Sorry for your loss.

What about a precise list of requirements and an escrow involved ?
Payment isn't release as long as list of requirements isn't met.
montymo (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:49:30 PM

No escrow involved, I deposit the BTC in to his wallet, the thing is, if I exposed the developer in the forum, he will start trolling my coin.. What should I do?., is not fair.. I'm so sad, not upset, but just sad, I'm crying... it took a lot of effort for me to come up with the money for my project.. I also spend tons of money in the platform.. I'm so sad.....I lost around $6000 on both scams
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:16:46 AM

No escrow involved, I deposit the BTC in to his wallet, the thing is, if I exposed the developer in the forum, he will start trolling my coin.. What should I do?., is not fair.. I'm so sad, not upset, but just sad, I'm crying... it took a lot of effort for me to come up with the money for my project.. I also spend tons of money in the platform.. I'm so sad.....I lost around $6000 on both scams

What should you do? Use the correct scam report format and expose both of these developers real usernames on the forum. We can't do anything to aid the situation if you just use pseudonyms like developer #1 and developer #2. Doesn't help whatsoever. If you put out his name, then he'll probably be pressured to do the right thing and refund you.

You should have used escrow for sure. Anything above $100 must be escrowed, otherwise you're just asking for scammers to approach you.

Of course, we have no way of verifying whether your claim is real or not. Edit your OP with the scam report format, with the relevant proofs, along with the list of requirements you listed out before you paid him. If any of those requirements have not been fulfilled then the burden is on him to do it or refund.

BTW, 60% premine, wtf man. Roll Eyes
montymo (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:14:18 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2018, 02:42:54 PM by montymo

Hi
>thank you for your reply, and advice, I really appreciated... I really do. I'm in a desperate situation..
I will look for that format, and follow what you told me..

>Most of coin developers will not take escrow, the second person that scammed me, advertises himself like the real thing, he has tons of reviews, and apparently he makes a lot of coin for a lot of people.. he is also the most EXPENSIVE coin creator in the entire forum, so I'm sure you know him, and everybody else in this forum....

>I have nothing to hide.. part of the mission statement integrated on my project is to be open, and 100% transparent to anybody..

>I'm not anonymous, I'm an individual open and exposed to the public, all my info is in the Internet.. I have no reasons to scam anybody that would like to invest in my coin.. I'd be taken to jail, as simple as that..

>I justify the premining in the project, as part of the mission statement..ln my believe is the only way.. I'm exposing the humans desires, and how money turn people to become greedy...I want to salvage or rescue human values<<<this is more important for me

>the guy says he will provide you 2 nodes for a month in his package, and he added a block explorer for free, wich he took down right away..

>he pulled off the seed plug, 1 and 1/5 week after I began mining in my CPU, and it stopped on block 2856..
>>>he knew I will be needing of a mining pool... and I began asking him, becouse my mining pool operator has questions regarding connectivity and complying...He began saying that it shouldn't been a problem, that the source code is there, that wallet complied, that I should been able to create a mining enviroment without any problems..

>the money I lost $6000 is a lot for me, but the money I also put these last 5 years to build my platform is around 7 times that.. amortized through out this last 5 years...

>I invite anybody in this forum to ask me anything they want, about my self, the coin, the project, or my dog....anything.. I have nothing to hide.. Absolutly nothing... I'm just trying to be human here on earth...

yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 07:40:08 PM

Can you post a link to the dev profile ?
You say "he" and "the guy" but who is it ?

Do you have any more elements to share with us, ie. a transaction ID ? Screenshots of talks ? Logs ?

We can't look into it if we don't know what's happening. They stole your money. Why are you covering them up ?
montymo (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:37:52 PM

Hi to all on Bitcointalk, hi yogg!

>thank you to everybody for being supportive with my issue, it really makes me feel that I'm not alone...

>yes, I will definetly expose both scammers, I just need time..I don't want anybody to get scammed again..I'm not upset I'm just sad, becouse the coin project is about this precisely...creating consiuosness in our communities..

>I'm getting advice from diffrent users from the community, wich I REALLY APPRECIATE, thank you so much again!, and will need all the help from the community to make our world a better place.

>I won't backdown! this won't hold me into develop this!, is gods word...and he wants me to develop "The Universal Currency". This goes beyond my desires, and any human desires...

>I didn't ask to develop this coin, as crazy as it sounds....God wants me to do this.. I keep telling God why me??!!, I only wanted a regular human life...I like humans, but at the same time I feel disgusting.. God keeps telling me NOT to satanize how Humans really are..?. But, learn how to love them...

>I don't know if I'm crazy, most people I know say I'm crazy, including me family... But who isn't crazy in this world? What is normal?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: