Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:27:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: click click thoughts  (Read 135 times)
bandar (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 09:22:53 PM

I've been around cryptocountry for 4 years now and if you look at it from a distance, it's quite funny.  Look at it from a 'productive' point of view:
In 2013 I put $500 into this 'game' (because to me it still is).  All I did was clicking buttons on my pc.  Buy, sell, write some info, buy, sell, make an account, transfer btc and alts.  I did nothing productive (when it comes to crypto, I do work lol)  these 4 years.  Nobody got better of my clicking.  Nothing was built and nobody did anything productive as a result of my mouseclicking.  Still I end up with way way more money than these $500.  And if I clicked (or better didn't click ...silly me selling my XEM) other buttons, I would be rich.  Ans still: nothing changed!  It was just mouse clicking.  No article was written, no one got any wiser of my clicking and still I (and you) got a reward.  Don't you think that there's something wrong with this picture?
inillo

Activity: 254
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:25:39 PM

I've been around cryptocountry for 4 years now and if you look at it from a distance, it's quite funny.  Look at it from a 'productive' point of view:
In 2013 I put $500 into this 'game' (because to me it still is).  All I did was clicking buttons on my pc.  Buy, sell, write some info, buy, sell, make an account, transfer btc and alts.  I did nothing productive (when it comes to crypto, I do work lol)  these 4 years.  Nobody got better of my clicking.  Nothing was built and nobody did anything productive as a result of my mouseclicking.  Still I end up with way way more money than these $500.  And if I clicked (or better didn't click ...silly me selling my XEM) other buttons, I would be rich.  Ans still: nothing changed!  It was just mouse clicking.  No article was written, no one got any wiser of my clicking and still I (and you) got a reward.  Don't you think that there's something wrong with this picture?

It is not the mouse that sends the order, it is the brain that tells the finger where to click and when, just as it is not the sword, nor the hand that wields the sword, but the heart of the warrior.

Did this answer your question?

ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:29:19 PM

I've been around cryptocountry for 4 years now and if you look at it from a distance, it's quite funny.  Look at it from a 'productive' point of view:
In 2013 I put $500 into this 'game' (because to me it still is).  All I did was clicking buttons on my pc.  Buy, sell, write some info, buy, sell, make an account, transfer btc and alts.  I did nothing productive (when it comes to crypto, I do work lol)  these 4 years.  Nobody got better of my clicking.  Nothing was built and nobody did anything productive as a result of my mouseclicking.  Still I end up with way way more money than these $500.  And if I clicked (or better didn't click ...silly me selling my XEM) other buttons, I would be rich.  Ans still: nothing changed!  It was just mouse clicking.  No article was written, no one got any wiser of my clicking and still I (and you) got a reward.  Don't you think that there's something wrong with this picture?

You are right at some point and this is why we should be careful whit investing with crypto. You could however learn few tricks like targeting when is the hype, maybe reading charts etc. but at the moment you get your money out that is it games over and you are back the your old same place. Again it depends how do you look at this situation. If I look at myself except trading I've been leaning more about security, met new people around etc. But this is the problem as most people do as you say clicking and nothing more which at the end is not what you want, you want to build multiple flows on your income or at least some stable one, not just to trade flip money and you are done for today.
FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:32:22 PM

In 2013 I put $500 into this 'game' (because to me it still is).  All I did was clicking buttons on my pc.  Buy, sell, write some info, buy, sell, make an account, transfer btc and alts.  I did nothing productive (when it comes to crypto, I do work lol)  these 4 years.  Nobody got better of my clicking.  Nothing was built and nobody did anything productive as a result of my mouseclicking.  Still I end up with way way more money than these $500.  And if I clicked (or better didn't click ...silly me selling my XEM) other buttons, I would be rich.  Ans still: nothing changed!  It was just mouse clicking.  No article was written, no one got any wiser of my clicking and still I (and you) got a reward.  Don't you think that there's something wrong with this picture?
Lol. It's much better than doing some kind of PPC errand on some scam website. Investing is fun ad easy.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
bandar (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 09:38:30 PM

No, that wasn't my point exactly.  I know it takes brains to click the right buttons.  I also know that you should be careful on what to click etc etc. My point is that there is hardly any result in the 'real world'.  What has changed as a result of all this clicking?  Why did we get money in the first place?  If you have a company or work for a company, you see the result (even if it's IT).  There IS a result.  If you buy a house and sell it with profit, there's still the house.  And the buyer is (hopefully) happy as you are.  In crypto: where is the result?  And don't get me started on the 'blockchain will transfer the world' kind of replies.  I know them, and for now: nobody is actually using blockchain (except for us cryptonerds who order sushi with btc, and now we even don't do that anymore because the transaction fees are too high).  Still this 'industry' is becoming huge.  Look at the marketcaps!  It's all 'futures' to me...
bandar (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 09:40:17 PM

Lol. It's much better than doing some kind of PPC errand on some scam website. Investing is fun ad easy.

Yes it is! And I like it!  I used to make music on my pc.  that was fun too and it was -again- just clicking.  But there was a result!  Music!  And some money too but not much.  Now there's just clicking and way too much money just by doing that.
hias

Activity: 30
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:47:20 PM

In 2013 I put $500 into this 'game' (because to me it still is).  All I did was clicking buttons on my pc.  Buy, sell, write some info, buy, sell, make an account, transfer btc and alts.  I did nothing productive (when it comes to crypto, I do work lol)  these 4 years.  Nobody got better of my clicking.  Nothing was built and nobody did anything productive as a result of my mouseclicking.  Still I end up with way way more money than these $500.  And if I clicked (or better didn't click ...silly me selling my XEM) other buttons, I would be rich.  Ans still: nothing changed!  It was just mouse clicking.  No article was written, no one got any wiser of my clicking and still I (and you) got a reward.  Don't you think that there's something wrong with this picture?

Interesting point of view. Actually there are other areas where nothing was created or produced and still some people make huge profits out of it. very questionable...
And just buying and selling a house, or giving loans away as a bank, does not produce any real use in my opinion too. Because ONLY the service would be worth nothing compared to the profits.

I experienced the same situation and it does change in what I do invest since it still feels like only $500. So if I really had to work for all that money I probably would be more careful when and where I decide to click  Grin

Ranker

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:59:50 PM

I've been thinking about this a lot.

You feel as if though you've received value for doing nothing, and that makes you think about the philosphical meaning behind that.

Although we haven't done much more than clicking to get some money back, that doesn't mean you are a leech to the system or something like that.

Perhaps it says more about the abundance of material resources the world currently has.
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:23:55 PM

It's classic description of bubble. I think we should continue clicking until this summer
bandar (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 10:27:31 PM

I've been thinking about this a lot.

You feel as if though you've received value for doing nothing, and that makes you think about the philosphical meaning behind that.

Although we haven't done much more than clicking to get some money back, that doesn't mean you are a leech to the system or something like that.

Perhaps it says more about the abundance of material resources the world currently has.

I agree!  I don't feel like a leech.  If I sold, somebody bought and was happy with that at the time and vice versa.  I'm not creating scam ico's (because that is stealing).  And I think the whole banking/financial system (and loans) are one big scam to keep 99% relatively poor and 1% absurd rich.  So by 'escaping' this system a bit by doing crypto, I don't feel bad.  It's just an absurd world/fact.  It's that absurd that I am quite sure it won't last.  I mean, you can 'earn' more in a minute just by looking at your eth-wallet than working a whole month...  I mean: come on!
bandar (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 10:32:30 PM

It's classic description of bubble. I think we should continue clicking until this summer

It will burst at some point but to put an exact moment on it, I wouldn't dare... As I said, I've been around crypto for longer than most here.  After the 2014 crash everything went horizontal for a while.  Everybody thought: this ain't going nowhere.  A lot of alts from that time are worth so much money now!  For doing what?  And when the bubble bursts, a lot of people who DID work for their money will get wrecked... so sad.  And maybe it won't be a bubble if all these people keep on believing it isn't.  The dollar is the biggest bubble ever and still everybody is behaving like it's not.  Debt after debt after debt... 
mrsamuelmills83

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:33:52 PM

Haha the best I read today!
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:41:39 PM

It is only wrong if you are not gaining anything from it. But from what I see from your story, you made profit from what little money that you have by clicking. That is very productive in my point of view. It will only be waste if you lost your money clicking like when you click things on social medias, it is a total waste of time.
ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:09:07 PM

Why this summer? Maybe "buuble" will continue few more years, market cap is still low if you take into consideration that we have this on global scale, and comparing to dot com bubble which was worth trillions of dollars, this is small bait still in my opinion. Could you explain a bit more why next summer?

It is only wrong if you are not gaining anything from it. But from what I see from your story, you made profit from what little money that you have by clicking. That is very productive in my point of view. It will only be waste if you lost your money clicking like when you click things on social medias, it is a total waste of time.

No the point what he is trying to say is you don't do anything productive: because when you've done with trading and all it's over you don't have some money making machine that you can trust and know that it works. He is trying to say we only click click and click and hopefully earn some money but at the end of the day we are making it as we are trading and it is not certain that we will get something out of this. On the other hand if you create some process like opening crypto related business or something you can always count on it that it will bring you profit even if later down the road you are not obligated to work a lot on it, while trading as its own will always take the same amount of time.
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:27:02 PM

I think that most people who managed to multiply their earnings is this sphere one day come up with such a crisis.  Human nature is all about creation.  We tempt to be a part of something big and meaningful.  I do understand the author,  we all want to leave something more reasonable than logs:) 

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
topchiiy86

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:34:49 PM

According to your thoughts, all you need to earn a lot of money in crypto is just silly clicking. Then everyone who enters crypto world will be reach by default, but it not true. You need good analytical skills, you need to read a lot of information an monitor it every day to earn something, so it's a really hard work. Only then you get paid, and not just by clicking.
logosobscura

Activity: 84
Merit: 16

Tru Reputation Network Pre-Sale: tru.ltd/tokensale

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 09:42:05 PM

I suppose it depends on whether you feel there was any value in those clicks (and you'll know if there was or not). The market is absolutely throwing money around- pretty classic hype cycle bubble- and that'll stop when the spending outstrips new capital entering the market. Nothing is immune from gravity, and eventually all things correct. Right now there is a lot of hope and hope drives initial value- but hope has to give way to real economic value, or the price will drop. It was one reason I saw the Ethereum price staying near $300 for a good time last year as a good thing (not for traders, but for the project)- it meant it was consolidating it's value. But now we've gone parabolic again without a substantial increase in utility or economic value.

It's also the biggest risk for Bitcoin as the grandfather- it needs to be more useful than a 'Store of Value' or it'll eventually die. Technically that means a lot lower fees and better scalability at a pace far, far faster than has been agreed to date.

kingcoiner001

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:47:18 PM

whoa dude wish i could put mind blown meme here
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: