Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:54:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68713 times)
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:29:40 PM

Wow. The attention to detail here is quite impressive. Looks like AI and robotics have finally found their home on the blockchain .
thanks for that.

Yeah, we just need to help this project to become more popular and for them to become successful very soon. For now. let's help, wait and see how far this project can go.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:33:03 PM

Wow. The attention to detail here is quite impressive. Looks like AI and robotics have finally found their home on the blockchain .
thanks for that.

Yeah, we just need to help this project to become more popular and for them to become successful very soon. For now. let's help, wait and see how far this project can go.
I agree to that. The management have a huge task to accomplish but they can achieve that if we as community wont provide them any support.
Erichallig

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:35:12 PM

thanks for that.
Kepler will be a major platrform ahead for AI and robotics and also the upcoming future has a need for such project so indeed it is going to get a huge amount of users as well as investors to the project.
Yes robotics really is a  major issue ahead and i think that it would really be much more profitable and intresting ahead. This project can really be much more intresting ahead as it would really be in high demand.
Robotics is not actually an issue ahead but it will be in major demand as even now more and more robots are been deployed to perform various human activities and i think that in future kepler technology will help a lot in this case.

The project is not about a Robot  itself.
It is about the infrastructure and ecosystem of whole AI & Robotics powered by the Blockchain. 
So you (if you will have our Tokens) will be able to invent or fund The robot or any High-tech based invention yourself!  
I think this is way better then we suggesting you our own Robots
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:36:18 PM

thanks for that.

the Kepler project has already established itself as an interesting and promising project with a team of excellent developers. Already a lot of people know this project and support it, sure the project will soon be on the moon.
Vladrak

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:36:33 PM

Intersting project..this will be gonna great for future. good luck guys
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:24:16 PM

thanks for that.
Kepler will be a major platrform ahead for AI and robotics and also the upcoming future has a need for such project so indeed it is going to get a huge amount of users as well as investors to the project.
Yes robotics really is a  major issue ahead and i think that it would really be much more profitable and intresting ahead. This project can really be much more intresting ahead as it would really be in high demand.

They'll make a lot of money actually selling the robots themselves, but that doesn't really translate to profits for the buyers or hodlers of the coin itself
kohanvn

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:34:00 PM

Behind every successful business story there is a team, a group of people, who share same ideas, visions and values. People who work side by side to achieve synergy.
Kepler has not just a team, Kepler has team with the highest evaluation - 5.0 on ICObench.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:50:41 PM

Behind every successful business story there is a team, a group of people, who share same ideas, visions and values. People who work side by side to achieve synergy.
Kepler has not just a team, Kepler has team with the highest evaluation - 5.0 on ICObench.

5.0 rating is a huge number to consider if you want to invest in an ICO. Kepler project proves a lot of results recently, so there's nothing to worry about the security of your investment.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 03:28:44 PM

I saw from you information that you have even agreed with the government, but there is a document that gives you funding from the government?
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:50:38 PM

thanks for that.

Yeah for sure. But I'm only worried about the effects on having robotics in all production companies. I mean, if this will totally acknowledged by all businessmen in the world, what will happen to the mankind? How can they earned money to sustain their daily needs? That's my only concerns about the effects in producing numerous robotics.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:15:28 PM

Nice project. It seems to be innovative
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:49:28 PM

I saw from you information that you have even agreed with the government, but there is a document that gives you funding from the government?
What information are you referring? Can you elaborate it more Kigtad? You can provide a screen-shot or just give the link where did you see that "information". Never heard of the project agreeing with something to the government.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 09:14:24 PM

thanks for that.
Robotics is not actually an issue ahead but it will be in major demand as even now more and more robots are been deployed to perform various human activities and i think that in future kepler technology will help a lot in this case.
they are doing great and i just know they will require lots of money for them to start serious developments it really a huge and ambitious project in the blockchain environment

zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:25:56 PM

What information are you referring? Can you elaborate it more Kigtad? You can provide a screen-shot or just give the link where did you see that "information". Never heard of the project agreeing with something to the government.
Absolutely I agree with you. The government on the contrary in turn tries to take control of cryptocurrencies and to take them under the control that at them actually will never turn out. It is unlikely there can be some contract.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:28:52 PM

thanks for that.

You are right that people are now starting to create robotics because they can work tirelessly and can produce a lot of works. And this platform supports the robotic industry so the chances for this to be successful would be high.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:30:22 PM

thanks for that.
they are doing great and i just know they will require lots of money for them to start serious developments it really a huge and ambitious project in the blockchain environment

This is a huge project and you are right this needs a lot of funds to be able to continue their next stage. But I think, investors will probably support this kind of platform because this is about robotics and people loves to see robots doing what humans can do.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:57:06 PM

thanks for that.

This is a huge project and you are right this needs a lot of funds to be able to continue their next stage. But I think, investors will probably support this kind of platform because this is about robotics and people loves to see robots doing what humans can do.

I agree, well the best thing we could do is to support and promote this project throughout in the multimedia. Hopefully their should be many investors to support this prestigious project. I appreciate also their great features which can be useful to each and everyone of us here in crypto currency world.
Kepler is just leading in the crypto community to my observation and a positive outcome as I noticed so there will be really an achievable target and great plans and in result we can do experience the supporters also actively involving to share the potential.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:27:11 PM

thanks for that.

Many of us will be really interested to choose a platform which is aiming on the advanced agile methodologies like robotics and AI as those was really challenging in the digital economy which will bring huge changes in the real time business.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:27:37 PM

thanks for that.
Yes, robotics and AI apply at normal life will make us have more convenient and have do more think, demand at robotics will never ending.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:47:39 PM

thanks for that.

Many of us will be really interested to choose a platform which is aiming on the advanced agile methodologies like robotics and AI as those was really challenging in the digital economy which will bring huge changes in the real time business.
Of course, this is 21 century - century of AI and Robotics technology, i have no doubt about Kepler growth because they catch the trending.
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: