Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:23:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68713 times)
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:30:19 PM

Wow. The attention to detail here is quite impressive. Looks like AI and robotics have finally found their home on the blockchain .
thanks for that.
Kepler will be a major platrform ahead for AI and robotics and also the upcoming future has a need for such project so indeed it is going to get a huge amount of users as well as investors to the project.
Yes robotics really is a  major issue ahead and i think that it would really be much more profitable and intresting ahead. This project can really be much more intresting ahead as it would really be in high demand.
Robotics is not actually an issue ahead but it will be in major demand as even now more and more robots are been deployed to perform various human activities and i think that in future kepler technology will help a lot in this case.
Yes, robotics and AI apply at normal life will make us have more convenient and have do more think, demand at robotics will never ending.

But to be able to use it in our everyday life it will really costs a lot and very impossible to have this if we are an ordinary person. For now maybe rich people only can use robotics.

Exactly. Only wealthy people can afford to buy robotics technology. It will not fit for me and for the ordinary people as this project really needs big amounts of money. But we can still support KEPLER project because we believed that they can change the way people experienced cryptocurrency now.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:37:50 PM

I definitely wanna be part of this project. Such good opportunuties for everybody to push forward the science. It's an amazing idea

If you want to be part of this project then I think the best and easiest way is to be part of their bounty campaign. If you also can, then you might as well contribute to the ICO.
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 02:56:51 PM

I was very interested in your project, I hope you will manage to cope with all the difficulties, if they will and everything will be fine with you.
shogun47

Activity: 1806
Merit: 555

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:19:43 PM

Wow. The attention to detail here is quite impressive. Looks like AI and robotics have finally found their home on the blockchain .
thanks for that.
Kepler will be a major platrform ahead for AI and robotics and also the upcoming future has a need for such project so indeed it is going to get a huge amount of users as well as investors to the project.
Yes robotics really is a  major issue ahead and i think that it would really be much more profitable and intresting ahead. This project can really be much more intresting ahead as it would really be in high demand.
Robotics is not actually an issue ahead but it will be in major demand as even now more and more robots are been deployed to perform various human activities and i think that in future kepler technology will help a lot in this case.
Yes, robotics and AI apply at normal life will make us have more convenient and have do more think, demand at robotics will never ending.

But to be able to use it in our everyday life it will really costs a lot and very impossible to have this if we are an ordinary person. For now maybe rich people only can use robotics.

Prices of technology go own very fast. It always starts very costly and then decreases at exponential speed.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:26:18 PM

I definitely wanna be part of this project. Such good opportunuties for everybody to push forward the science. It's an amazing idea

Might aswell donate to a scientific charity or some research institute directly because the coin is a joke, it's just a donation to the coin devs and their robotics shit
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:50:12 PM

It's good to know that you're having a good time joining this project. I hope you'll invite more people like you so that this project will grow massively.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 03:50:53 PM

AI systems and robots submit the market more and more and people shouldn't work soon in general. I don't know how it will affect our planet, but I am afraid not in the most iridescent way.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:31:35 PM

I'm interested in what stage of development is the Kepler project now? As far as I understand, Ico has already completed, only on the official website the countdown continues. So what is the team doing now?
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 05:48:36 PM

AI systems and robots submit the market more and more and people shouldn't work soon in general. I don't know how it will affect our planet, but I am afraid not in the most iridescent way.
That would not actually be a problem ahead because it won't actually affect our planet it would only reduce the human efforts and also it can be much more profitable for the future of mankind so i think that it is really a good project.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:06:02 PM

That would not actually be a problem ahead because it won't actually affect our planet it would only reduce the human efforts and also it can be much more profitable for the future of mankind so i think that it is really a good project.
Actually AI and Robotics would surely make the mankind more easier as the hard work can be completed effeciently and in a less time which would indeed be profitable but for it the team really needs a lot of efforts.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:16:11 PM

Actually AI and Robotics would surely make the mankind more easier as the hard work can be completed effeciently and in a less time which would indeed be profitable but for it the team really needs a lot of efforts.
I am actully eagerly waiting for such things to happen. Untill now i have just sawn a huge amount of robots into mivies and not into real but hope that it soon happens. Because it is really going to be much popular and exciting.
Cehov

Activity: 153

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:34:22 PM

A fair, simple and Reliable Platform with high level of transparency and security is also a goal for KEPLER.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:01:42 PM

thanks for that.

Developements in robotics happen everyday. Soon we will reach to a point where everyone can indulge themselves into this field. Kepler helps spreading the idea and make more investment opportunities
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:12:11 PM

I am actully eagerly waiting for such things to happen. Untill now i have just sawn a huge amount of robots into mivies and not into real but hope that it soon happens. Because it is really going to be much popular and exciting.
Well we have not been exposed to robots in our daily life sad but I don't think that this will take much time. As we see in the news today robotics and artificial intelligence are really growing and it will be soon enough that they will be available to us at our homes. Kepler promotes the idea of robotics and AI which helps us grow further and many more people may come to know about this which will be beneficial for the society in general as well as the project.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:42:55 PM

Shortly automate it that about ten years ago we also couldn't present at all. Technologies move forward and nobody will be able to stop this progress.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:10:09 PM

Shortly automate it that about ten years ago we also couldn't present at all. Technologies move forward and nobody will be able to stop this progress.
Automations in the digital technology we are eriched ourself is the real outcome as expected which will drive a greater positive successful outcome.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:44:00 PM

Well we have not been exposed to robots in our daily life sad but I don't think that this will take much time. As we see in the news today robotics and artificial intelligence are really growing and it will be soon enough that they will be available to us at our homes. Kepler promotes the idea of robotics and AI which helps us grow further and many more people may come to know about this which will be beneficial for the society in general as well as the project.

People keep creating things which can make works easier and faster without being getting delayed. So, robots have been keep developing because this can actually a very useful innovations to help the industry capable to fabricate things accurately. Kepler helps the robotic company by providing them a platform that can help them to manage and analyse some data in creating a robot.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 10:11:32 PM

thanks for that.

well maybe you can get kepler token and who know you might get your own personal robot at the end of the day when token reach lambo

Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:04:16 PM

thanks for that.

Prices of technology go own very fast. It always starts very costly and then decreases at exponential speed.

The reason is that there will be more competitors and also technology keep up to date and this is why prices will probably decline. Well, Kepler is just a platform that will help the company to make their information getting secured and also there are still a lot of features that this project that actually be used.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:28:35 PM

So, I think for the first time Kepler decided to show all their dev. and support team. These are the guys that develope Kepler in background. It is a big team as it looks like, but a strange introduction ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zn8FqD9Ql4I&feature=youtu.be
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: