Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:36:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68712 times)
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:50:48 PM

Does the Kepler team have major partners? Or is the team going to sign contracts with large companies in different countries?

Our project consists of 2 major parts; Kepler City and Kepler Universe Platform. Kepler City is funded via private ventures and as of this writing we have plenty of investors lining up for it. Kepler Universe Platform is the subject of our crowdsale, we previously had a Community Building Token Sale (CBTS) with 3 stages and we successfully hit the hard cap of each stage every time. Next step is Pre-ICO, our team was a major sponsor of both the recently concluded Tokensky Blockchain Conference in South Korea and BII Summit in Dubai. We had some private meetings with potential investors and we have some ongoing negotiations that are still developing. So, in short, things are looking good.
I didn't know that the team sponsored Tokensky Blockchain Conference in South Korea and BII Summit in Dubai. This increases the value of the project for investors.

You are right, this proved that the team us really serious with the development of this project and they really want to make this project successful.
Wow, never heard about they sponsored such big event for blockchain conference. A good history by the team in the books that will really help the image of it in the future.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:54:36 PM

Does the Kepler team have major partners? Or is the team going to sign contracts with large companies in different countries?

Our project consists of 2 major parts; Kepler City and Kepler Universe Platform. Kepler City is funded via private ventures and as of this writing we have plenty of investors lining up for it. Kepler Universe Platform is the subject of our crowdsale, we previously had a Community Building Token Sale (CBTS) with 3 stages and we successfully hit the hard cap of each stage every time. Next step is Pre-ICO, our team was a major sponsor of both the recently concluded Tokensky Blockchain Conference in South Korea and BII Summit in Dubai. We had some private meetings with potential investors and we have some ongoing negotiations that are still developing. So, in short, things are looking good.

Well, Pre-ICO is going slowly in term of progress, you half away of reaching soft cap in order to build kepler platform. My question is, are those projects like KEPLER Internal exchange, KEPLER Blockchain, KEPLER International Network will be cancel in case you don't pass softcap?
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:58:03 AM

So, I think for the first time Kepler decided to show all their dev. and support team. These are the guys that develope Kepler in background. It is a big team as it looks like, but a strange introduction ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zn8FqD9Ql4I&feature=youtu.be

Well the KEPLER team is making some big improvements for their platforms the devs and admin are going on some crypto convention promoting KEPLER in some countries. This is the sign that these project will be legit.

LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:57:24 AM

Well, Pre-ICO is going slowly in term of progress, you half away of reaching soft cap in order to build kepler platform. My question is, are those projects like KEPLER Internal exchange, KEPLER Blockchain, KEPLER International Network will be cancel in case you don't pass softcap?
As you even understand international we can gain more investors from various ways at anytime but the only thing we really need to understamd is we continuously need to support the project.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:58:31 AM

Robotics and intellect are the future, and it's good that many investors understand this and invest in this project

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:12:38 AM

A good promising idea, but it takes a lot of work to implement it. I hope that the team will do everything in their power
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:27:05 AM

Wow. The attention to detail here is quite impressive. Looks like AI and robotics have finally found their home on the blockchain .
thanks for that.
Kepler will be a major platrform ahead for AI and robotics and also the upcoming future has a need for such project so indeed it is going to get a huge amount of users as well as investors to the project.
Yes robotics really is a  major issue ahead and i think that it would really be much more profitable and intresting ahead. This project can really be much more intresting ahead as it would really be in high demand.
Robotics is not actually an issue ahead but it will be in major demand as even now more and more robots are been deployed to perform various human activities and i think that in future kepler technology will help a lot in this case.
Yes, robotics and AI apply at normal life will make us have more convenient and have do more think, demand at robotics will never ending.

But to be able to use it in our everyday life it will really costs a lot and very impossible to have this if we are an ordinary person. For now maybe rich people only can use robotics.
well maybe you can get kepler token and who know you might get your own personal robot at the end of the day when token reach lambo
I don't think so. First of all, Kepler project isn't a company which making a personal robot, but an AI & some robotics project.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:28:15 AM

A good promising idea, but it takes a lot of work to implement it. I hope that the team will do everything in their power
For all the tasks they have made the wiser decisions and for the team it will be really easy to follow the instructions and finish their tasks easily but the team need to focus much and win in their tasks on time.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:02:26 AM

Wow. The attention to detail here is quite impressive. Looks like AI and robotics have finally found their home on the blockchain .
thanks for that.
Kepler will be a major platrform ahead for AI and robotics and also the upcoming future has a need for such project so indeed it is going to get a huge amount of users as well as investors to the project.
Yes robotics really is a  major issue ahead and i think that it would really be much more profitable and intresting ahead. This project can really be much more intresting ahead as it would really be in high demand.
Robotics is not actually an issue ahead but it will be in major demand as even now more and more robots are been deployed to perform various human activities and i think that in future kepler technology will help a lot in this case.
Yes, robotics and AI apply at normal life will make us have more convenient and have do more think, demand at robotics will never ending.

But to be able to use it in our everyday life it will really costs a lot and very impossible to have this if we are an ordinary person. For now maybe rich people only can use robotics.
well maybe you can get kepler token and who know you might get your own personal robot at the end of the day when token reach lambo

Lol, I don't think that is how it works. If you can contribute then I think having a robot in the future is just a small reward if they are really going to be one of the best manufacturer of robotics and AI products
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:04:08 AM

So, I think for the first time Kepler decided to show all their dev. and support team. These are the guys that develope Kepler in background. It is a big team as it looks like, but a strange introduction ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zn8FqD9Ql4I&feature=youtu.be

This video is an evidence that Kepler is a legitimate project. Its nice to see thier team members enjoying on thier team building session in the shopping mall.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:04:15 AM

For all the tasks they have made the wiser decisions and for the team it will be really easy to follow the instructions and finish their tasks easily but the team need to focus much and win in their tasks on time.
There is no easy way to reach the desired success. I believe in the potential of the Kepler to remain strong and continuously standing in this crypto currency community wherein a lots of opportunities are here. With the good motive to the community, a lots of people, including me will continuously support the Kepler to reach its goal and make further improvements. I am looking forward for this project to have a brighter future ahead.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:32:55 AM

thanks for that.

But there's no technology behind the coin, they're just using the coin to fund their project and that's all. Even if they make robot, you're not even getting a subaru lol
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:02:57 AM

thanks for that.

But there's no technology behind the coin, they're just using the coin to fund their project and that's all. Even if they make robot, you're not even getting a subaru lol

Kepler AI and robots are just to support the platform system. The team is making a platform that makes the transactions or other features more easy by automatic system.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:05:49 AM

There is no easy way to reach the desired success. I believe in the potential of the Kepler to remain strong and continuously standing in this crypto currency community wherein a lots of opportunities are here. With the good motive to the community, a lots of people, including me will continuously support the Kepler to reach its goal and make further improvements. I am looking forward for this project to have a brighter future ahead.
I agree, to be successful the team should strive hard and give more effort to the project. Utilized all their full potential to make the project more useful. This could make the project attract more investors.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 08:16:43 AM

thanks for that.

It is anyway inevitable. Technologies develop constantly and modernized and in our world already even at the moment there is very large number of surprising things.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:31:50 AM

The team has real development of the future and I think this is no longer a fantasy, but a reality. Does the developer have contacts with real business?
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:57:02 AM

Kepler is nice project. Next generation blockchain platform. The party wants to make real progress and wants to do long term bussiness. i think project team is working like that
Yes mate this project has a very futuristic approach since they will be manufacturing robots for business related purposes.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:21:23 AM

Kepler is nice project. Next generation blockchain platform. The party wants to make real progress and wants to do long term bussiness. i think project team is working like that
Yes mate this project has a very futuristic approach since they will be manufacturing robots for business related purposes.

They intend to have futuristic approach so that the idea won't be easily be outdated because we all know that technology is very fast when it comes to innovation so that's why they intend to do that.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:21:41 PM

The Kepler team are very idealistic in creating this one of a kind of technology. Probably, they knew it already that AI technologies will arise this generations and will dominate in crypto market. And I'm sure after they will launched this project, there will be a lot of businessmen will engaged in Kepler to make a better partnership in business.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:22:41 PM

The Kepler team are very idealistic in creating this one of a kind of technology. Probably, they knew it already that AI technologies will arise this generations and will dominate in crypto market. And I'm sure after they will launched this project, there will be a lot of businessmen will engaged in Kepler to make a better partnership in business.

I agree, the team really did a good decision in choosing this kind of project now. Many people will be curious and interested in this field. Keep up the good work team kepler.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: