Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:43:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68713 times)
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:44:08 PM

Does the Kepler team have major partners? Or is the team going to sign contracts with large companies in different countries?

Our project consists of 2 major parts; Kepler City and Kepler Universe Platform. Kepler City is funded via private ventures and as of this writing we have plenty of investors lining up for it. Kepler Universe Platform is the subject of our crowdsale, we previously had a Community Building Token Sale (CBTS) with 3 stages and we successfully hit the hard cap of each stage every time. Next step is Pre-ICO, our team was a major sponsor of both the recently concluded Tokensky Blockchain Conference in South Korea and BII Summit in Dubai. We had some private meetings with potential investors and we have some ongoing negotiations that are still developing. So, in short, things are looking good.

Well, Pre-ICO is going slowly in term of progress, you half away of reaching soft cap in order to build kepler platform. My question is, are those projects like KEPLER Internal exchange, KEPLER Blockchain, KEPLER International Network will be cancel in case you don't pass softcap?
As you even understand international we can gain more investors from various ways at anytime but the only thing we really need to understamd is we continuously need to support the project.

I spent like five minutes trying to understand what did you mean?!  phrase like " As you even understand international " dons't make any sense for me ! My question was about what will happen to some future project that depend on the amount will be raised and only admin that is active here could answer it !
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:06:17 PM

So, I think for the first time Kepler decided to show all their dev. and support team. These are the guys that develope Kepler in background. It is a big team as it looks like, but a strange introduction ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zn8FqD9Ql4I&feature=youtu.be

Well the KEPLER team is making some big improvements for their platforms the devs and admin are going on some crypto convention promoting KEPLER in some countries. This is the sign that these project will be legit.

They only could reach the half of the softcap and I know Kepler Project now almost 2 months. We all know that there are projects which reached their softcap in less then 15 minutes. So this is why I can not understand what is wrong with this project, so that investors doesn't really trust to invest in it.
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:44:18 PM

I'm very impressed and I really impressed, and I think if it were more such such good projects, our world would most likely be better.

A lot of people really feel impressed about this project and its features. This is the reason why they already got a big and active community now.
This project is actually being more greater and also is attracting several investors untill now and hopefully they will have a good future ahead and that is the reason why they are that famous now.
Kepler is the future for robotics and i think that this really attracts a good amount of investors to the project. Kepler can really make the future go much more smoother and profitable ahead.
Robotics in the modern world occupies an important place in the scientific community. It can be safely said that this is our future. And that's why I will support the Kepler project until its full development.
It is possible to tell that safely, and here is how it will affect human life - it is unknown. There are many various hypotheses about it, one of them is elimination by robots of the human race from a face of the earth.
Yeah. Nowdays the use of robotics Technology increasing day by day so in future all people will use this technology. And kepler is based on robotic technology So i believe that kepler will  surely go to moon in future.so keep support the project and share it as more as possible.
Kepler is just trending in the crypto community as we hear many participants discussion on AI and Robotics is highly involved and in our digital economy it is just cherishing with the advanced agile methodologies that can reap a great change in the economy.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:28:20 AM

Kepler is one of the most desire project of all time because here blockchain is working with robotics.as robotics is a new thinking & investor will definitely come here as new projrect
hopefully this project is in accordance with what we expect, this project is very good indeed and very interesting. hopefully this project can be launched soon.
Erichallig

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:41:34 AM

Kepler team attended the Armenian blockchain forum  last april 22 , 2018 held at Yerevan, Armenia!  Photos and videos will be uploaded to our social medias soon.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:28:38 AM

A promising project. If everything turns out as the developers intended, then all investors will get very good interest, but this takes time

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
mkmdoc

Activity: 658

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:43:13 AM

Kepler team attended the Armenian blockchain forum  last april 22 , 2018 held at Yerevan, Armenia!  Photos and videos will be uploaded to our social medias soon.

They are keeping a lot of efforts in the marketing for getting awareness about the Kepler project. Already we find potential and has the ability to reach the hard cap for desired developments mentioned in the roadmap.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:01:47 AM

in ordinary life, we seldom come across a lack of intellect. But this future is also in demand in the future project
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:05:38 AM

After have successful private sale, i don't have any doubt about KEPLER will gather more at Presale and ICO phase.
This project will bring more suprising at AI and Robotics industry
Totally agree with you, have no doubt about KEPLER can reach more and more ETH at Pre-Sale and ICO. Especially, Kepler have a big community and supporter at this time. I believe will have more people have attention to Kepler when they running ICO phase.

steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:43:18 AM

I recently saw Kepler Technologies review in coingecko.com and sadly their rating is only 2 out 5? What could be the problem or the
inadequate of these project?

Erichallig

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:55:32 AM

I recently saw Kepler Technologies review in coingecko.com and sadly their rating is only 2 out 5? What could be the problem or the

The info we have in coingecko was lacking.i will followup this one and work on our rating. You can check icobench rating and ico bazaar which include top advisors comments

https://icobazaar.com/v2/kepler_technologies

https://icobench.com/ico/kepler-technologies
Erichallig

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:01:58 AM

Kepler team @ armenian international blockchain forum

Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:05:02 AM

I'm very impressed and I really impressed, and I think if it were more such such good projects, our world would most likely be better.

A lot of people really feel impressed about this project and its features. This is the reason why they already got a big and active community now.
This project is actually being more greater and also is attracting several investors untill now and hopefully they will have a good future ahead and that is the reason why they are that famous now.
Kepler is the future for robotics and i think that this really attracts a good amount of investors to the project. Kepler can really make the future go much more smoother and profitable ahead.
Robotics in the modern world occupies an important place in the scientific community. It can be safely said that this is our future. And that's why I will support the Kepler project until its full development.
It is possible to tell that safely, and here is how it will affect human life - it is unknown. There are many various hypotheses about it, one of them is elimination by robots of the human race from a face of the earth.
Yeah. Nowdays the use of robotics Technology increasing day by day so in future all people will use this technology. And kepler is based on robotic technology So i believe that kepler will  surely go to moon in future.so keep support the project and share it as more as possible.
So it probably will be, if the team will make products for space and send their robots to the moon, then the tokens will fly to the moon along with the robots.
Erichallig

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:14:27 AM

Does the Kepler team have major partners? Or is the team going to sign contracts with large companies in different countries?

Our project consists of 2 major parts; Kepler City and Kepler Universe Platform. Kepler City is funded via private ventures and as of this writing we have plenty of investors lining up for it. Kepler Universe Platform is the subject of our crowdsale, we previously had a Community Building Token Sale (CBTS) with 3 stages and we successfully hit the hard cap of each stage every time. Next step is Pre-ICO, our team was a major sponsor of both the recently concluded Tokensky Blockchain Conference in South Korea and BII Summit in Dubai. We had some private meetings with potential investors and we have some ongoing negotiations that are still developing. So, in short, things are looking good.

Well, Pre-ICO is going slowly in term of progress, you half away of reaching soft cap in order to build kepler platform. My question is, are those projects like KEPLER Internal exchange, KEPLER Blockchain, KEPLER International Network will be cancel in case you don't pass softcap?
As you even understand international we can gain more investors from various ways at anytime but the only thing we really need to understamd is we continuously need to support the project.

I spent like five minutes trying to understand what did you mean?!  phrase like " As you even understand international " dons't make any sense for me ! My question was about what will happen to some future project that depend on the amount will be raised and only admin that is active here could answer it !

We are aiming to gather 62m $  to be raise during ico, softcap is only 10m$  which we will use to build the platform.  I doubt it that we wont hit the softcap because we got lot of proposal from the major conferences we attended and sponsored , tokensky in korea, bII conference in dubai, armenia blockchain forum, we even got some partnership from some company, if you subscribe to our newsletter maybe you received the news.

We also be having 200 million dollars from private investors which is to build to kepler city.

ico will concentrate on platform

the land ,factory, will stay  but private investor will fund them.

PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:35:03 AM

The info we have in coingecko was lacking.i will followup this one and work on our rating. You can check icobench rating and ico bazaar which include top advisors comments

I think that coingecko has different rating because they have different algorithm or experts? Seriously about 2/5 score.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:16:05 AM

I think that coingecko has different rating because they have different algorithm or experts? Seriously about 2/5 score.
Well I guess they have thier own basis in giving that score bud but it seems not realy a fair score in my own opinion.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:20:06 AM

Well, Kepler has a good idea and concepts for the community, especially here in the crypro currency community. When it comes to artificial intelligence and robotics, I am into it. I wanted to know more about it, and so just like this project, the Kepler caught my attention at first and so until now, I am watching the progress of this project and I progressively striving againsts its competitors. I hope this project reach its success.
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:32:28 AM

I spent like five minutes trying to understand what did you mean?!  phrase like " As you even understand international " dons't make any sense for me ! My question was about what will happen to some future project that depend on the amount will be raised and only admin that is active here could answer it !

We are aiming to gather 62m $  to be raise during ico, softcap is only 10m$  which we will use to build the platform.  I doubt it that we wont hit the softcap because we got lot of proposal from the major conferences we attended and sponsored , tokensky in korea, bII conference in dubai, armenia blockchain forum, we even got some partnership from some company, if you subscribe to our newsletter maybe you received the news.

We also be having 200 million dollars from private investors which is to build to kepler city.

ico will concentrate on platform

the land ,factory, will stay  but private investor will fund them.

Already we are seeing from the beginining, you are conducting different type fund raising but anyhow you managed to reach the hard cap. May be you will reach the soft cap by the end of the man in sales, though you have private investors who wants to invest more than $200millions for kepler really good sign to the community those who are still believing the company.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:14:56 AM

Hello everyone.  Welcome to kepler,   feel free to ask  your questions here. Don't forget to read our pinned message!

What is the status of Kepler project now? Is there any news or move that making the project more popular and be respected by other people? Thanks in advance if this will be address.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:16:44 AM

Hello everyone.  Welcome to kepler,   feel free to ask  your questions here. Don't forget to read our pinned message!

What is the status of Kepler project now? Is there any news or move that making the project more popular and be respected by other people? Thanks in advance if this will be address.

You can go to their social media like telegram, facebook, or twitter to see more updates about kepler. So far there is a live video in Facebook which the CEO is the one who will gonna answer your question.
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: