Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:21:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68713 times)
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 10:41:01 AM

Well, Kepler has a good idea and concepts for the community, especially here in the crypro currency community. When it comes to artificial intelligence and robotics, I am into it. I wanted to know more about it, and so just like this project, the Kepler caught my attention at first and so until now, I am watching the progress of this project and I progressively striving againsts its competitors. I hope this project reach its success.
You are right, such algorithms impress with broad orientation of the ideas and their applications. In the future ordinary people will be able to carry out the plans in this platform and developers with it will help them.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:22:08 AM

Well, Kepler has a good idea and concepts for the community, especially here in the crypro currency community. When it comes to artificial intelligence and robotics, I am into it. I wanted to know more about it, and so just like this project, the Kepler caught my attention at first and so until now, I am watching the progress of this project and I progressively striving againsts its competitors. I hope this project reach its success.
Nice point of view sir. There's no doubt Kepler team can achieved their goals someday. Not because they are now well known here in the forum but because they are producing most advance technologies which are useful in crypto business nowadays. And also, this is advantage for the team as this kind of technology is very demand in the market.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:47:15 AM

I'm very impressed and I really impressed, and I think if it were more such such good projects, our world would most likely be better.

A lot of people really feel impressed about this project and its features. This is the reason why they already got a big and active community now.
This project is actually being more greater and also is attracting several investors untill now and hopefully they will have a good future ahead and that is the reason why they are that famous now.
Kepler is the future for robotics and i think that this really attracts a good amount of investors to the project. Kepler can really make the future go much more smoother and profitable ahead.
Robotics in the modern world occupies an important place in the scientific community. It can be safely said that this is our future. And that's why I will support the Kepler project until its full development.
It is possible to tell that safely, and here is how it will affect human life - it is unknown. There are many various hypotheses about it, one of them is elimination by robots of the human race from a face of the earth.
Are you saying that a fantastic film can become a reality? It seems to me that we will have to develop and improve artificial intelligence until such time as robots can independently think without needing human support.
btcrich2020

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:55:02 AM

I'm very impressed and I really impressed, and I think if it were more such such good projects, our world would most likely be better.

A lot of people really feel impressed about this project and its features. This is the reason why they already got a big and active community now.
This project is actually being more greater and also is attracting several investors untill now and hopefully, they will have a good future ahead and that is the reason why they are that famous now.
Kepler is the future of robotics and I think that this really attracts a good amount of investors to the project. Kepler can really make the future go much smoother and profitable ahead.
Robotics in the modern world occupies an important place in the scientific community. It can be safely said that this is our future. And that's why I will support the Kepler project until its full development.
It is possible to tell that safely, and here is how it will affect human life - it is unknown. There are many various hypotheses about it, one of them is elimination by robots of the human race from a face of the earth.
Are you saying that a fantastic film can become a reality? It seems to me that we will have to develop and improve artificial intelligence until such time as robots can independently think without needing human support.

Through AI we can develop anything according to the human beings but everything will be controlled by the human being only and if they think by themselves we are not in control of society because they are under our control to manage them.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:55:58 AM

Yeah right, as time goes by kepler already made a lot of improvements and many people now already joined this project, most of them made their investments and hoping to see it grow in the near future.

RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:26:32 PM

I recently saw Kepler Technologies review in coingecko.com and sadly their rating is only 2 out 5? What could be the problem or the
inadequate of these project?

The info we have in coingecko was lacking.i will followup this one and work on our rating. You can check icobench rating and ico bazaar which include top advisors comments

https://icobazaar.com/v2/kepler_technologies

https://icobench.com/ico/kepler-technologies
I think that coingecko has different rating because they have different algorithm or experts? Seriously about 2/5 score.
Coingecko is an experienced rating website so that website would be a trusted one from the people around the world.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:31:38 PM

Does the Kepler team have major partners? Or is the team going to sign contracts with large companies in different countries?

Our project consists of 2 major parts; Kepler City and Kepler Universe Platform. Kepler City is funded via private ventures and as of this writing we have plenty of investors lining up for it. Kepler Universe Platform is the subject of our crowdsale, we previously had a Community Building Token Sale (CBTS) with 3 stages and we successfully hit the hard cap of each stage every time. Next step is Pre-ICO, our team was a major sponsor of both the recently concluded Tokensky Blockchain Conference in South Korea and BII Summit in Dubai. We had some private meetings with potential investors and we have some ongoing negotiations that are still developing. So, in short, things are looking good.

Well, Pre-ICO is going slowly in term of progress, you half away of reaching soft cap in order to build kepler platform. My question is, are those projects like KEPLER Internal exchange, KEPLER Blockchain, KEPLER International Network will be cancel in case you don't pass softcap?
As you even understand international we can gain more investors from various ways at anytime but the only thing we really need to understamd is we continuously need to support the project.

I spent like five minutes trying to understand what did you mean?!  phrase like " As you even understand international " dons't make any sense for me ! My question was about what will happen to some future project that depend on the amount will be raised and only admin that is active here could answer it !

We are aiming to gather 62m $  to be raise during ico, softcap is only 10m$  which we will use to build the platform.  I doubt it that we wont hit the softcap because we got lot of proposal from the major conferences we attended and sponsored , tokensky in korea, bII conference in dubai, armenia blockchain forum, we even got some partnership from some company, if you subscribe to our newsletter maybe you received the news.

We also be having 200 million dollars from private investors which is to build to kepler city.

ico will concentrate on platform

the land ,factory, will stay  but private investor will fund them.

By just understanding the value, this is really quite a very big project. And I think their problem right now is to make their ICO to achieved its target because Kepler City will be supported by some private investors. Well, probably those who support this project already know that this will have a better future.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:36:39 PM

Yes, this is the reason why kepler is becoming popular now. More and more investors are joining this project and they already have many supporters now.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:54:46 PM

Kepler is nice project. Next generation blockchain platform. The party wants to make real progress and wants to do long term bussiness. i think project team is working like that
Yes mate this project has a very futuristic approach since they will be manufacturing robots for business related purposes.
Absolutely, any project that  involves technology like robotics things  are very good  and people  are much   excited  to invest and to join.The next generation  of blockchain  is in the style  of new robotics  ideas.So this well be a project that surely counts for long term business,The team members  are very brilliant  to come up with this ideas.This project has a big chance  to be popular  and be a star in crypto  market.

Talking about robotics may seems interesting to know because we loved to see them do the works and definitely more people will support in this kind of business. Kepler has the idea to help the robotic company to give them more ideas how they can perfectly create a robot that will be used to help us humans to be more productive in all aspects.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:56:07 PM

It's a great project and I love this project definitely it's gonna win for sure

Yes, and it will surely become successful when many people will know this project and make some investments. Maybe you should make your first investment here now.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:59:40 PM

Based on the reaction of the people here and from our different social media channels, our Pre-ICO sale will not take long because, by the looks of it, hoard of investors will smash our gate and take their KEP tokens and leave everything behind eating dust.   Smiley

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
becruxrubbish

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:07:28 PM

Vladimir is world-class professional in consulting with over ten years’ experience in the legal, finance, retail, and IT industries, just joined Keplertek team. Renown cryptocurrency expert and ICO advisor. As an active supporter and advocate of blockchain technology, Vladimir provides consultancy and advice to selected ICOs in the CIS region. His network in the crypto community counts over 30 000 members.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:56:13 PM

Based on the reaction of the people here and from our different social media channels, our Pre-ICO sale will not take long because, by the looks of it, hoard of investors will smash our gate and take their KEP tokens and leave everything behind eating dust.   Smiley

Are you just deciding that on the reactions? If so then you're naive af, cause people like to write whatever they want, see the actual sales numbers first
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:15:06 PM

It's a great project and I love this project definitely it's gonna win for sure

Yes, and it will surely become successful when many people will know this project and make some investments. Maybe you should make your first investment here now.
The project becomes popular and well known according to time. Now the project has the great number of investors as well as supporters. And the combination of AI and blockchain make the platform more digital. Kepler has the higher possibilities to become hugely successful after a certain time later. I think everyone will support this project to earn healthy returns in future.

Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:29:08 PM

I also see alot of comments like that mate but we cant blame them since they just want to profit from this project. Hopefully everyone will be happy afterwards.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 02:32:25 PM

Well, as a rule, it turns out that if most people like a project, then it starts to interest a lot of people.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:16:25 PM

I also see alot of comments like that mate but we cant blame them since they just want to profit from this project. Hopefully everyone will be happy afterwards.
I think many people here want to benefit from working with the Kepler project. And I'm sure they have every chance of winning, because the project is already quite popular today.
Michi183

Activity: 81
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:36:48 PM

wow... massive
looks good for future

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1282949
DeepOnion - Tor Integrated - 100% Anonymous
===> Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! <===
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 05:12:50 PM

wow... massive
looks good for future
Kepler is really good for future as the future needs to reduce the manpower and increase the machine effeciency. This project would bring robots into consideration which will really be of much profits ahead.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:28:40 PM

Vladimir is world-class professional in consulting with over ten years’ experience in the legal, finance, retail, and IT industries, just joined Keplertek team. Renown cryptocurrency expert and ICO advisor. As an active supporter and advocate of blockchain technology, Vladimir provides consultancy and advice to selected ICOs in the CIS region. His network in the crypto community counts over 30 000 members.

Who's Vladimir, mate? Is he part of the team or not? Because if not then it's not relevant to Kepler project.
Vladimir is a team member for kepler i guess because the team for kepler really is much professional and also it could really be a great news for a profitable future of the project. The team for kepler really is much hard working.
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: