Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:15:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68712 times)
Underrated

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:39:40 PM

Based on the reaction of the people here and from our different social media channels, our Pre-ICO sale will not take long because, by the looks of it, hoard of investors will smash our gate and take their KEP tokens and leave everything behind eating dust.   Smiley
I also see alot of comments like that mate but we cant blame them since they just want to profit from this project. Hopefully everyone will be happy afterwards.
Actually even the investors invest into the project for their better profits ahead as they really see some good profits in the project and can trust the project. This project is much better for investments and can boost your money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:14:20 PM

wow... massive
looks good for future
Kepler is really good for future as the future needs to reduce the manpower and increase the machine effeciency. This project would bring robots into consideration which will really be of much profits ahead.
The platforms serves as a medium to invest into this field for further developement. And i must say that kepler has proved themselves with this one and has really made this platform popular.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:07:19 PM

Based on the reaction of the people here and from our different social media channels, our Pre-ICO sale will not take long because, by the looks of it, hoard of investors will smash our gate and take their KEP tokens and leave everything behind eating dust.   Smiley

It's good to be optimistic when you already have a lot of supporters but what we are looking for here are investors. It's only in the Pre-ICO stage, there is still a long way to run.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:09:11 PM

wow... massive
looks good for future
Kepler is really good for future as the future needs to reduce the manpower and increase the machine effeciency. This project would bring robots into consideration which will really be of much profits ahead.
The platforms serves as a medium to invest into this field for further developement. And i must say that kepler has proved themselves with this one and has really made this platform popular.
That is true, that the project has proved themselves by becoming popular and making others trust in the project even more. The have a great futuristic idea and they should go ahead with it!
zevl194

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:12:39 PM

And really it was succeeded to win hearts of large investors and simple kriptoman such project. All are bribed by existence of use of AI in the platform and because of it such agiotage.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:41:34 PM

It's a great project and I love this project definitely it's gonna win for sure

Yes, and it will surely become successful when many people will know this project and make some investments. Maybe you should make your first investment here now.
The project becomes popular and well known according to time. Now the project has the great number of investors as well as supporters. And the combination of AI and blockchain make the platform more digital. Kepler has the higher possibilities to become hugely successful after a certain time later. I think everyone will support this project to earn healthy returns in future.
It's becoming popular as AI and Robotics are getting it's attention at the same in the global scale. Many people are developing and trying to implement things using this technologies to ease their work.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 10:09:20 PM

probably but i think is not all investors that will do that but maybe just precautionary is not that all bad

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:38:31 PM

Does the Kepler team have major partners? Or is the team going to sign contracts with large companies in different countries?

Our project consists of 2 major parts; Kepler City and Kepler Universe Platform. Kepler City is funded via private ventures and as of this writing we have plenty of investors lining up for it. Kepler Universe Platform is the subject of our crowdsale, we previously had a Community Building Token Sale (CBTS) with 3 stages and we successfully hit the hard cap of each stage every time. Next step is Pre-ICO, our team was a major sponsor of both the recently concluded Tokensky Blockchain Conference in South Korea and BII Summit in Dubai. We had some private meetings with potential investors and we have some ongoing negotiations that are still developing. So, in short, things are looking good.

Well, Pre-ICO is going slowly in term of progress, you half away of reaching soft cap in order to build kepler platform. My question is, are those projects like KEPLER Internal exchange, KEPLER Blockchain, KEPLER International Network will be cancel in case you don't pass softcap?
As you even understand international we can gain more investors from various ways at anytime but the only thing we really need to understamd is we continuously need to support the project.

I spent like five minutes trying to understand what did you mean?!  phrase like " As you even understand international " dons't make any sense for me ! My question was about what will happen to some future project that depend on the amount will be raised and only admin that is active here could answer it !

We are aiming to gather 62m $  to be raise during ico, softcap is only 10m$  which we will use to build the platform.  I doubt it that we wont hit the softcap because we got lot of proposal from the major conferences we attended and sponsored , tokensky in korea, bII conference in dubai, armenia blockchain forum, we even got some partnership from some company, if you subscribe to our newsletter maybe you received the news.

We also be having 200 million dollars from private investors which is to build to kepler city.

ico will concentrate on platform

the land ,factory, will stay  but private investor will fund them.

Actually, I already aware of those info. I know that land and city will build depend on that money you get from private investor. My question is only related to ICO and in particular for Founding scenarios that you put in the website :

10$ M : Platform
1.5$ M : Internal exchange
2.5$ M : International Network

If you reach only the softcap ( 10$ M  ) no more, what will happen to other projects that mentioned in Founding scenarios?
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:44:00 PM

Does the Kepler team have major partners? Or is the team going to sign contracts with large companies in different countries?

Our project consists of 2 major parts; Kepler City and Kepler Universe Platform. Kepler City is funded via private ventures and as of this writing we have plenty of investors lining up for it. Kepler Universe Platform is the subject of our crowdsale, we previously had a Community Building Token Sale (CBTS) with 3 stages and we successfully hit the hard cap of each stage every time. Next step is Pre-ICO, our team was a major sponsor of both the recently concluded Tokensky Blockchain Conference in South Korea and BII Summit in Dubai. We had some private meetings with potential investors and we have some ongoing negotiations that are still developing. So, in short, things are looking good.

Well, Pre-ICO is going slowly in term of progress, you half away of reaching soft cap in order to build kepler platform. My question is, are those projects like KEPLER Internal exchange, KEPLER Blockchain, KEPLER International Network will be cancel in case you don't pass softcap?
As you even understand international we can gain more investors from various ways at anytime but the only thing we really need to understamd is we continuously need to support the project.

I spent like five minutes trying to understand what did you mean?!  phrase like " As you even understand international " dons't make any sense for me ! My question was about what will happen to some future project that depend on the amount will be raised and only admin that is active here could answer it !

We are aiming to gather 62m $  to be raise during ico, softcap is only 10m$  which we will use to build the platform.  I doubt it that we wont hit the softcap because we got lot of proposal from the major conferences we attended and sponsored , tokensky in korea, bII conference in dubai, armenia blockchain forum, we even got some partnership from some company, if you subscribe to our newsletter maybe you received the news.

We also be having 200 million dollars from private investors which is to build to kepler city.

the land ,factory, will stay  but private investor will fund them.

Actually, I already aware of those info. I know that land and city will build depend on that money you get from private investor. My question is only related to ICO and in particular for Founding scenarios that you put in the website :

10$ M : Platform
1.5$ M : Internal exchange
2.5$ M : International Network

If you reach only the softcap ( 10$ M  ) no more, what will happen to other projects that mentioned in Founding scenarios?
That is a great calculation you examined, we need to be more patience to understand the dev better possible plans and surprising moves which will bring a greater positive outcome on the Kepler platform.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:20:16 PM

I also see alot of comments like that mate but we cant blame them since they just want to profit from this project. Hopefully everyone will be happy afterwards.
Great, I'm so impressed in which having an intelligent robots which is very useful to our society as well as those indusrty having a mass prodution operations. Also, it will benefit to those business man to save time and labor. Hoping for up coming updates on this project that can be sure will support by many.

The have really undergone all such peak levels to understand all the variations to ultimately fix the bugs with resolutions and labour scope feasibility with more plans which saves time and hit the success without giving up.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:46:01 PM

Great, I'm so impressed in which having an intelligent robots which is very useful to our society as well as those indusrty having a mass prodution operations. Also, it will benefit to those business man to save time and labor. Hoping for up coming updates on this project that can be sure will support by many.

The have really undergone all such peak levels to understand all the variations to ultimately fix the bugs with resolutions and labour scope feasibility with more plans which saves time and hit the success without giving up.
They have to analyse from all the scope views that is really their major criteria to check in all the areas and find out all the possibilities and uncertain bugs and make the better plans that is an added metric view.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:47:56 PM

Vladimir is world-class professional in consulting with over ten years’ experience in the legal, finance, retail, and IT industries, just joined Keplertek team. Renown cryptocurrency expert and ICO advisor. As an active supporter and advocate of blockchain technology, Vladimir provides consultancy and advice to selected ICOs in the CIS region. His network in the crypto community counts over 30 000 members.

Who's Vladimir, mate? Is he part of the team or not? Because if not then it's not relevant to Kepler project.

May be Vladimir Klitschko?  Anyway, what about the private investors from all over the world? Last time you showed us some pictures with an english business man that invested in your project. Are there any other private investors that already invested in this project or willing to invest ?
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:43:03 AM

Vladimir is world-class professional in consulting with over ten years’ experience in the legal, finance, retail, and IT industries, just joined Keplertek team. Renown cryptocurrency expert and ICO advisor. As an active supporter and advocate of blockchain technology, Vladimir provides consultancy and advice to selected ICOs in the CIS region. His network in the crypto community counts over 30 000 members.

Who's Vladimir, mate? Is he part of the team or not? Because if not then it's not relevant to Kepler project.

May be Vladimir Klitschko?  Anyway, what about the private investors from all over the world? Last time you showed us some pictures with an english business man that invested in your project. Are there any other private investors that already invested in this project or willing to invest ?

There's probably 10000s of Vladmirs in Russia, choosing one of them isn't as easy lmao, they need to be much much more specific than that
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:53:31 AM

It sounds optimistic, but I do not understand why you are conducting ICO, it's much easier for me to get money from big investors and do your favorite thing.

I spent like five minutes trying to understand what did you mean?!  phrase like " As you even understand international " dons't make any sense for me ! My question was about what will happen to some future project that depend on the amount will be raised and only admin that is active here could answer it !

We are aiming to gather 62m $  to be raise during ico, softcap is only 10m$  which we will use to build the platform.  I doubt it that we wont hit the softcap because we got lot of proposal from the major conferences we attended and sponsored , tokensky in korea, bII conference in dubai, armenia blockchain forum, we even got some partnership from some company, if you subscribe to our newsletter maybe you received the news.

the land ,factory, will stay  but private investor will fund them.

iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:16:45 AM

A promising project, if everything is in line with the road map, then very soon investors will be able to profit from their investments

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:33:13 AM

Impressive project, and it's strange that his idea was born in Georgia. I thought that this is not the most transferring country in the field of robotics
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:05:15 AM

A promising project, if everything is in line with the road map, then very soon investors will be able to profit from their investments
Thats 100% guaranteed my friend. The money that they invested to this project will surely go back to them twice  or ever a hundred time.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:10:11 AM

Thats 100% guaranteed my friend. The money that they invested to this project will surely go back to them twice  or ever a hundred time.
Glad to know that the Kepler is doing good, going in the good path to its success. I am glad that lots of people are engaging to this project as days goes by. I am also excited to the next update of the Kepler project to this commuity of crypto currency. I am also looking forward that this project will make the people benefited to it as well as the whole crypto world.
ruthbabe

Activity: 966
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:14:52 AM

Hello, OP! May I know when the bounty campaign would be ending? I raised this question because it's not mentioned in the bounty thread, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2853182.0 Thank you.

steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:53:05 AM

Hello, OP! May I know when the bounty campaign would be ending? I raised this question because it's not mentioned in the bounty thread, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2853182.0 Thank you.

I am also waiting for them to update their bounty campaign. As i seen in their spreedsheet its ended in april 15? Are the manager busy and cannot update it? I was hoping that i could join the twitter bounty.

Pages: « 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: