Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:01:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68712 times)
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:45:26 PM

Great Team!! Thumbs up!
Yes, this project has a great team followed with their good experience and past experience on developing a project until successfully accomplished.

Does the team have past projects before Kepler? May I know what is it? Because I will make it as a basis if this project will be a success or not.
I also can not find anything about past projects or the founders when I google for it.

Some more transparency would help the product to build trust.

Our CEO has no prior experience in a project like this one that is powered by blockchain. But he has a lot of successful businesses in traditional business type (non blockchain). This project is so transparent in fact, if we could sell transparency we would have sold it out long long time ago.  Smiley

That's good to know that Kepler platform is very transparent with their supporters and investors. It's one of the indicators that the project will be having its success in the future.
Thats one of the key features of an ico, which is well respected by the team. Being tranparent really builds a long term relationship between users and the developers.
That will build the trust for all the investors for being responsible with active communication and connecting with the indicators to enrich individual profits and make a move at the right time.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:04:22 PM

Great Team!! Thumbs up!
Yes, this project has a great team followed with their good experience and past experience on developing a project until successfully accomplished.

Does the team have past projects before Kepler? May I know what is it? Because I will make it as a basis if this project will be a success or not.
I also can not find anything about past projects or the founders when I google for it.

Our CEO has no prior experience in a project like this one that is powered by blockchain. But he has a lot of successful businesses in traditional business type (non blockchain). This project is so transparent in fact, if we could sell transparency we would have sold it out long long time ago.  Smiley

That's good to know that Kepler platform is very transparent with their supporters and investors. It's one of the indicators that the project will be having its success in the future.
Thats one of the key features of an ico, which is well respected by the team. Being tranparent really builds a long term relationship between users and the developers.
That will build the trust for all the investors for being responsible with active communication and connecting with the indicators to enrich individual profits and make a move at the right time.
Building the trust might take some time to fully gained it, even if how transparent the team is, if they can't show it continuously, there might be some chances people will not easily trust this one.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:58:34 PM

Here in the Kepler Ann thread, it is really true that some other people don't even think and know what the Kepler's project goal is for the community of crypto currency. In the world of artificial intelligence and robotics, there are so many people that got curious and eventually wanted to get to know more deep about it. I hope that with the great concept that Kepler has for the commumity, more investors will see this through, and make help for the Kepler developments.
I agree with you that Kepler is very big and ambitious project. Actually people have attention at this topic from the title to the website and comment pages. And i think people whom join to invest know clearly about Kepler.

Yes, the project really have a big goal to achieve that is why they are doing their best to make successful. they already improved their marketing and advertising this is the reason why they become popular now.
The project certainly has a great idea and it is definitely popular because of the integration of AI and blockchain. They surely have improved their marketing strategies which is also resulting in more people following this project. I think they're on the right path and they should continue doing this so that they become successful soon.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:11:03 PM

Here in the Kepler Ann thread, it is really true that some other people don't even think and know what the Kepler's project goal is for the community of crypto currency. In the world of artificial intelligence and robotics, there are so many people that got curious and eventually wanted to get to know more deep about it. I hope that with the great concept that Kepler has for the commumity, more investors will see this through, and make help for the Kepler developments.
I agree with you that Kepler is very big and ambitious project. Actually people have attention at this topic from the title to the website and comment pages. And i think people whom join to invest know clearly about Kepler.

Yes, the project really have a big goal to achieve that is why they are doing their best to make successful. they already improved their marketing and advertising this is the reason why they become popular now.
The project certainly has a great idea and it is definitely popular because of the integration of AI and blockchain. They surely have improved their marketing strategies which is also resulting in more people following this project. I think they're on the right path and they should continue doing this so that they become successful soon.
Integration of AI and Robotics grabs the attention very keenly in our digital economy as most of the participants are highly involved connecting to the new trends which will enrich individual standards.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:48:11 PM

I want to ask about the price. Thank you

The price is $1.25 .

Nice updated whitepaper guys , it is amazing .

I see a lot of people commenting without even understand or at least try to read the whitepapers , Please read it first you will pretty much find everything in it it is written in good details .
Yes, it does. There's a lot of people just a short comment asking for a price of the ICO or the token, I wonder why all the people do this.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 05:48:53 PM

Great Team!! Thumbs up!

Kepler is actually trustable and reliable in each terms so that makes it more easy to trust the project and invest into it. Kepler is on the hot list for now and i am waiting for them to launch their platform.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:12:51 PM

Great Team!! Thumbs up!

Kepler is actually trustable and reliable in each terms so that makes it more easy to trust the project and invest into it. Kepler is on the hot list for now and i am waiting for them to launch their platform.
I am actually hearing about kepler since a while and i think that it really is a good project which can make some huge profits ahead. I am a active investor for kepler and i guess that many more invest into it.
Underrated

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:24:48 PM

Great Team!! Thumbs up!

I am actually hearing about kepler since a while and i think that it really is a good project which can make some huge profits ahead. I am a active investor for kepler and i guess that many more invest into it.
You are hearing about kepler since a while because kepler is actually going great from the starting and it can continue to be untill a profitable future. This project has the potential to have huge profits ahead.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:30:02 PM

Great Team!! Thumbs up!

You are hearing about kepler since a while because kepler is actually going great from the starting and it can continue to be untill a profitable future. This project has the potential to have huge profits ahead.
I'm sure that the Kepler project has a lot of active investors. This indicates that the team is actively working on the project and all the followers are confident of its future success.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:24:21 PM

This is a platform for AI and robotics and definitely when it comes to its uses, they really need big companies to make use of their platform. And probably, the team were all skilled and professional in the field of making codes for programming. As for now, they need to focused with their ICO which is the most important kind of activity that should be made.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
yuisefb8

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:51:38 PM

Kepler's excellent project and idea is to create decentralized delivery systems through a technological invention that captures Kepler's main focus on the future of humanity. I think Kepler will be able to achive their goals, I hope
Yeah. Nowdays the use of robotics Technology increasing day by day so in future all people will use this technology. And kepler is based on robotic technology So i believe that kepler will  surely go to moon in future.so keep support the project and share it as more as possible.
I agree, many people right now especially big companies are relying on robotics now to mske their work fast. There are also disadvantage on having robotics in yourbwork. But it depends on the people.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:54:15 PM

Kepler's excellent project and idea is to create decentralized delivery systems through a technological invention that captures Kepler's main focus on the future of humanity. I think Kepler will be able to achive their goals, I hope
Yeah. Nowdays the use of robotics Technology increasing day by day so in future all people will use this technology. And kepler is based on robotic technology So i believe that kepler will  surely go to moon in future.so keep support the project and share it as more as possible.
I agree, many people right now especially big companies are relying on robotics now to mske their work fast. There are also disadvantage on having robotics in yourbwork. But it depends on the people.
The disadvantage of this is many people will be jobless. But this will be efficient to the big companies. Robotics and AI in cryptocurrency will be more easy if it will be implemented. I hope this project will be successful.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:29:58 PM

The development of robots in our time is a great achievement. So how not all teams decide on this step. Since this is an expensive production. Therefore, such projects are very actively looking for investors to develop their ideas, I very much hope that there will be such.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:36:51 PM

The disadvantage of this is many people will be jobless. But this will be efficient to the big companies. Robotics and AI in cryptocurrency will be more easy if it will be implemented. I hope this project will be successful.

That could be happen but I think problems can be solved. So, we know robotics was created to help us humans to speed up the works and this is good because this new era that possibilities are starting to work effectively. Kepler will probably be can contribute to the development of our community due to their platform will help the company to analyze data giving an accurate results IMO.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:46:16 PM

Same here. Were are hoping for the success of KEPLER project as they are able to help more businessmen in the world to have a good and massive production on their companies. And it will also have a good effect to all investors and supporters for this project as this will leads into a gaining big profits and more opportunities.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:16:18 PM

This is a platform for AI and robotics and definitely when it comes to its uses, they really need big companies to make use of their platform. And probably, the team were all skilled and professional in the field of making codes for programming. As for now, they need to focused with their ICO which is the most important kind of activity that should be made.
Outside technological 2018 and I suspect big customers such kind of activity precisely will be and will use this platform for the companies.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:03:44 PM

I already asked here for months, if they also planing to produce robots similar like human being, but they told us that they just want to produce AI robots for households. I do not think that this will effect the working industry.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:05:23 PM

I want to ask about the price. Thank you

The price is $1.25 .

Nice updated whitepaper guys , it is amazing .

I see a lot of people commenting without even understand or at least try to read the whitepapers , Please read it first you will pretty much find everything in it it is written in good details .

The price is good, is this the price per token of kepler? Also the question is can kepler maintain this price and what are the assurance that it will never decrease? Anyway, at first this have high chance of decreasing.

KEP tokens will be secured by land greater than 300, 000 sq.m, so in theory, price must always be close to the value of its real asset, However, there is no guarantee that price won't go below its asset value, first because it can't be liquefied on their platform and second, if there is any bad news about kepler company, you will likely see a panic sell and the fact the token is backed by real asset can't stop dumping when there is a doubt about the company itself.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:49:40 AM

Bigger companies dont usually rely on smaller companies if they also sell to many other competitors, they prefer owning the monopoly to the tech
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:28:02 AM

The development of robots in our time is a great achievement. So how not all teams decide on this step. Since this is an expensive production. Therefore, such projects are very actively looking for investors to develop their ideas, I very much hope that there will be such.

As what I know, the company is already up and running, they just launched the ICO to fund infrastructure project for them to be able to have massive production.
Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: