Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:10:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68713 times)
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:08:54 PM

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\   - The project has been successfully listed at FOXICO
       \@/
https://foxico.io/project/keplertechnologies

Thanks

Nice, it is good to know that this project is improving well and the ico listing sites noticed this project. Looking forward for more updates and more positive news from kepler project.
It is very pleasant that when you observe and support the project from the very beginning, it is officially registered and noted as a good ISO project. Thanks to this, there are even more followers.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:45:58 PM

A large-scale project. Where will the production be located? The country has already been selected? Have legal laws been settled?

Our laboratory and production facilities will be located in Georgia. All legal requirements have been complied with.

All legal requirements have been complied with? If that is the case then definitely this project is good to go. The only thing that they need to overcome is to have a large number of investors so that their ICO sale will be successful.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Gherindra

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:56:57 PM

Well, I am very very interested in this project like Kepler. Because Kepler is very transparent and in control by the investors themselves. Moreover, this Network will ensure the liquidity of this token by supporting it with real-world assets such as land, construction sites, high-tech laboratory equipment, products, technical knowledge, universities and campuses. Cool, right?
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:07:58 PM

A large-scale project. Where will the production be located? The country has already been selected? Have legal laws been settled?

Our laboratory and production facilities will be located in Georgia. All legal requirements have been complied with.

All legal requirements have been complied with? If that is the case then definitely this project is good to go. The only thing that they need to overcome is to have a large number of investors so that their ICO sale will be successful.
If everything has been executed correctly, without serious mistakes, such things as promotion of the project, bounty of the company and other promotion tools, then the project will have investors, thanks to wide publicity.
Nagasaki

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:15:20 PM

Those conditions that the most part of income and a factory product, will be used for repayment of tokens at the market price - it are excellent guarantees increase in the price and cost of a token of KEP.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:17:27 PM

If everything has been executed correctly, without serious mistakes, such things as promotion of the project, bounty of the company and other promotion tools, then the project will have investors, thanks to wide publicity.
Marketing and Advertising is necessary for a project nowadays to succeed, with this project I hope it will be relatively easy because of their amazing project ideas involving latest technologies which everyoneone wants to follow and invest in.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:45:03 PM

Kepler seems all good and everything I think was set according to their plan. Wide publicity means that the team were popular by now and good thing is they have a good reputation which I think can give them more chances to attract more investors.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:19:35 PM

Well, I am very very interested in this project like Kepler. Because Kepler is very transparent and in control by the investors themselves. Moreover, this Network will ensure the liquidity of this token by supporting it with real-world assets such as land, construction sites, high-tech laboratory equipment, products, technical knowledge, universities and campuses. Cool, right?
Very cool Gherindra Smiley Kepler's intention and idea to be the next generation platform for Robotics and AI can really make a difference than the current ones. Transparent and a hardworking team boost the popularity of the platform itself.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:35:53 PM

I already asked here for months, if they also planing to produce robots similar like human being, but they told us that they just want to produce AI robots for households. I do not think that this will effect the working industry.
I think is is enough. Actually, to known more about Kepler, should read their white paper and you can know that Kepler will support some startup and company working at AI and Robotics.

Although I like robot like Sophia, but those type of robots are useless at current time and they don't  do any useful job in daily life, companies in industry are more focusing on making advance AI in term of intelligent and that why we see apple developing Siri and amazon making Alexa etc.
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:40:27 PM

Kepler seems all good and everything I think was set according to their plan. Wide publicity means that the team were popular by now and good thing is they have a good reputation which I think can give them more chances to attract more investors.

Maintaining good reputation is a good way to earned positive feedbacks from the people especially to the investors. It will give more inspirations and motivations to pursue and developed this platform into a good source of investments. Hopefully, the team preserves this qualities to attract more investors to joined on this project.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
6ardak

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:41:21 PM

With a strong team developer, strong advisor, strong community, I believe the success of this project. This is an extremely ICO project that I highly appreciate, so you should not miss.
Go to the moon, Kepler. Grin
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 10:52:03 PM

Marketing and Advertising is necessary for a project nowadays to succeed, with this project I hope it will be relatively easy because of their amazing project ideas involving latest technologies which everyoneone wants to follow and invest in.

they just need to create awareness and let investors decide but they also need to stay updated on social media

shogun47

Activity: 1806
Merit: 555

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:02:33 PM

Wow. The attention to detail here is quite impressive. Looks like AI and robotics have finally found their home on the blockchain .
thanks for that.
Kepler will be a major platrform ahead for AI and robotics and also the upcoming future has a need for such project so indeed it is going to get a huge amount of users as well as investors to the project.
Yes robotics really is a  major issue ahead and i think that it would really be much more profitable and intresting ahead. This project can really be much more intresting ahead as it would really be in high demand.
Robotics is not actually an issue ahead but it will be in major demand as even now more and more robots are been deployed to perform various human activities and i think that in future kepler technology will help a lot in this case.
Yes, robotics and AI apply at normal life will make us have more convenient and have do more think, demand at robotics will never ending.

But to be able to use it in our everyday life it will really costs a lot and very impossible to have this if we are an ordinary person. For now maybe rich people only can use robotics.

Prices of technology go own very fast. It always starts very costly and then decreases at exponential speed.

The reason is that there will be more competitors and also technology keep up to date and this is why prices will probably decline. Well, Kepler is just a platform that will help the company to make their information getting secured and also there are still a lot of features that this project that actually be used.

Competition is one important factor but also economies of scale and production efficiency therefore. Things that cost 10,000 today can cost 100 in 5 years.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:08:16 PM

Wow. The attention to detail here is quite impressive. Looks like AI and robotics have finally found their home on the blockchain .
thanks for that.
Kepler will be a major platrform ahead for AI and robotics and also the upcoming future has a need for such project so indeed it is going to get a huge amount of users as well as investors to the project.
Yes robotics really is a  major issue ahead and i think that it would really be much more profitable and intresting ahead. This project can really be much more intresting ahead as it would really be in high demand.
Robotics is not actually an issue ahead but it will be in major demand as even now more and more robots are been deployed to perform various human activities and i think that in future kepler technology will help a lot in this case.
Yes, robotics and AI apply at normal life will make us have more convenient and have do more think, demand at robotics will never ending.

But to be able to use it in our everyday life it will really costs a lot and very impossible to have this if we are an ordinary person. For now maybe rich people only can use robotics.

Prices of technology go own very fast. It always starts very costly and then decreases at exponential speed.

The reason is that there will be more competitors and also technology keep up to date and this is why prices will probably decline. Well, Kepler is just a platform that will help the company to make their information getting secured and also there are still a lot of features that this project that actually be used.

Competition is one important factor but also economies of scale and production efficiency therefore. Things that cost 10,000 today can cost 100 in 5 years.
We cannot expect the market to be visible with the same expected figures that would easily not reach the expectations and we have to allocate even some budget to meet unexpected metrics of the market.
Diman 369

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:38:35 PM

I learned about this project from telegram channel and took part in the bounty campaign 2 months ago. With each new repost and retweet in social networks, I was increasingly interested in it. And now even plan to invest in it

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:39:16 PM

thanks for that.

We cannot expect the market to be visible with the same expected figures that would easily not reach the expectations and we have to allocate even some budget to meet unexpected metrics of the market.

I still miss the other private investors, who already invested in Kepler. Are they gonna introduce these private investors like the one in England, where they personally went there and celebrate the partnership in private investors own home or are they gonna keep the other private investors secret Smiley
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:50:42 AM

With a strong team developer, strong advisor, strong community, I believe the success of this project. This is an extremely ICO project that I highly appreciate, so you should not miss.
Go to the moon, Kepler. Grin

As for now guys, Let keep promoting KEPLER for the success of the ICO stage. Are there any phase 2 of airdrops that the team is planning to launch again?

bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:51:28 AM

I learned about this project from telegram channel and took part in the bounty campaign 2 months ago. With each new repost and retweet in social networks, I was increasingly interested in it. And now even plan to invest in it
Yes, bro, don't missing to earn profitable with Kepler, as we can know, this is long term and very potential project. And you need patience, but we can sure AI & Robotics industry would be good for expect profitable.

wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:36:01 AM

The project is simply excellent, but was there a bounty company or just would like to participate? Very good.

The link to our bounty thread is on the 1st page of this Ann thread. We have an ongoing bounty campaign right now.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:39:54 AM

thanks for that.

I still miss the other private investors, who already invested in Kepler. Are they gonna introduce these private investors like the one in England, where they personally went there and celebrate the partnership in private investors own home or are they gonna keep the other private investors secret Smiley

Large super whale investors of Kepler Universe Platform will be introduced to everyone in the right time  Smiley

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: