Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:52:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68712 times)
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:53:29 AM

Kepler's excellent project and idea is to create decentralized delivery systems through a technological invention that captures Kepler's main focus on the future of humanity. I think Kepler will be able to achive their goals, I hope
Yeah. Nowdays the use of robotics Technology increasing day by day so in future all people will use this technology. And kepler is based on robotic technology So i believe that kepler will  surely go to moon in future.so keep support the project and share it as more as possible.
We have to upgrade ourself for the digital economy by enhancing and exploring to the new technologies and now it is time to reap with robotics and AI as they are trending.
Yes you are right! At present, we need to spread information about artificial intelligence and robotics. There, we will be able to achieve new heights in this area and catch up with other countries.
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:53:48 AM

The team of course works well and if I will be able to buy tokens on the exchange, by the way, the developer said on which listing will be listing?
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 09:29:20 AM

Kepler's excellent project and idea is to create decentralized delivery systems through a technological invention that captures Kepler's main focus on the future of humanity. I think Kepler will be able to achive their goals, I hope
Yeah. Nowdays the use of robotics Technology increasing day by day so in future all people will use this technology. And kepler is based on robotic technology So i believe that kepler will  surely go to moon in future.so keep support the project and share it as more as possible.
We have to upgrade ourself for the digital economy by enhancing and exploring to the new technologies and now it is time to reap with robotics and AI as they are trending.
You are right, long ago it is time to get rid at least of paper money, it will keep life to trillions of tons a derevyer annually that will favorably affect the earth and afterwards the atmosphere and will prolong life to the planet.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
yuisefb8

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:52:59 AM

You are right, long ago it is time to get rid at least of paper money, it will keep life to trillions of tons a derevyer annually that will favorably affect the earth and afterwards the atmosphere and will prolong life to the planet.

Getting rid of the paper money is very hard as of many people is still using that currency. Robotics and AI is enough as of now which it is a big help already to the cryptocurrency community.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:55:50 AM

Getting rid of the paper money is very hard as of many people is still using that currency. Robotics and AI is enough as of now which it is a big help already to the cryptocurrency community.

Putting robotics and AI in the blockchain is really a big help to the community already which it will be more secured and transactions will be very easy. I just hope that there will be no error about the platform.
NataRaya

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:03:01 AM

Dear ANN,

I have noticed one typing mistake in your article:

Under the blue title: "TOKEN SALE STRUCTURE" it is stated:
   "1 USD will Generate 1 KEP which means that paying 1$ investor will
    get 0,8 KEP in return"."

It should be: "1,25 USD will Generate 1 KEP ..."

Best regards,

Nata
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:19:18 AM

You are right, but this new technology will need more funds to support it and more knowledge about ai and robotics so they can execute this project without any major problems.

Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:30:22 AM

Yes you are right! At present, we need to spread information about artificial intelligence and robotics. There, we will be able to achieve new heights in this area and catch up with other countries.

I agree with you, and the only way to spread this valuable informations about this advance technologies is thru social medias. So I guess, the team Kepler must have to conduct a bounty programs that will help for it's popularity to even more and get wider in the whole world. I hope, these concerns of mind will catch attentions to the devs.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:37:03 AM

I agree with you, and the only way to spread this valuable informations about this advance technologies is thru social medias. So I guess, the team Kepler must have to conduct a bounty programs that will help for it's popularity to even more and get wider in the whole world. I hope, these concerns of mind will catch attentions to the devs.
of course, a good advertising strategy will only promote the active growth and development of the Kepler project, since even more people will learn about it and will support it in future development.
Cryptochel

Activity: 378
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:58:37 AM

The Keplertek has already patented more than a hundred technologies. With an R&D lab and a factory at work, it is expected to be a long-term player.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:21:28 AM

Dear ANN,

get 0,8 KEP in return"."

Best regards,

Nata

I think that's the old token sale structure, as you can see this thread has been created for some time and they are already at the last days of ICO.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:24:49 AM

This project is already existed for months now, is this project still don't have a bounty campaign before? Well, i must agree that the bounty campaign can surely help to increase its popularity.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:31:52 AM

Dear ANN,

get 0,8 KEP in return"."

Best regards,

Nata
Thank you for noticing misstypen by the bounty manager but the bounty manager is in offline right now, you can wait until the bounty manager is online.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:53:52 AM

The Keplertek has already patented more than a hundred technologies. With an R&D lab and a factory at work, it is expected to be a long-term player.

Yes, this project really made a good improvements and soon they will become a successful platform. For now, let's keep continuing our support and help them spread good features of this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:53:55 AM

This project is already existed for months now, is this project still don't have a bounty campaign before? Well, i must agree that the bounty campaign can surely help to increase its popularity.
There is already a bounty manager and I think he is doing good job , Kelper updated theer whitepaper recently which is amazing , they keep improving there roadmap and making some really good effective changes  and with there constant live stream they are doing pretty good , They always have updates to post and always busy working , Just remember we still did not start the official pre-ico phase .
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:58:27 AM

The team already launched their bounty program and I think your not following or doing some research about the project. Kepler is already known here in this forum it is because of their bounty program and also their continuous development of their platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:29:05 PM

Then this can be a guaranteed that this project will really have a future because as what you said it has already more technologies that are being patented. This is quite a good thing to know because we know patent process really a difficult thing to do and Keplertek already have this. People who support the platform can now be surely at ease and definite will gain a lot of trust about the future of the project.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:38:28 PM

Dear ANN,

get 0,8 KEP in return"."

Best regards,

Nata
Thank you for noticing misstypen by the bounty manager but the bounty manager is in offline right now, you can wait until the bounty manager is online.
For sure admin did not intentionally do that, admin will surely update it once they go online so just wait and relax.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:47:15 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2018, 01:47:24 PM by vickycoin05

I think no one now can say whether the project will be successful or not, but I see that the team is excellent and they have to cope with all the tasks.
yes I agree we do not know that the project will be successful and not. very often the project looks very good but the project is a failure of course that we do not expect.
Well, you have a point mate. No one can predict what future prepare for us but I am very sure that Keppler has huge chance to achieve the top. Any project that is new in the market are always pair with risk but risking is the only way to achieve success.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:31:05 PM

Putting robotics and AI in the blockchain is really a big help to the community already which it will be more secured and transactions will be very easy. I just hope that there will be no error about the platform.
Well, technology is really part of humanity nowadays which I think this is why technical skills and knowledge are the best courses that implies in  high technology. This is why KEPLER is one of the best project in digital currency as they evolved of robotics which the thing are the perfect choice for creating a profitable in the future.
Pages: « 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: