Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:17:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68712 times)
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:35:04 PM

Kepler platform promised their platform will afford talented people to participate in the development of technological solutions or link up with the right resources and personnel to bring their ideas to life.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:37:38 PM

A very good idea for this project, but whether the developers are active or not, just what determines the success of the project.
Hi, I can assure to you mate that the developers are very active at this moment. They are preparing all the necessary measure that needed for project victory. As of now our social media advertisement and another form of promotion are working very hard to make this things possible for success. You can also read this thread for any project clarification and you can also direct to the project members to ask personally any questions and inquires regarding any matter.  
Yes, absolutely the team consistently working hard on the project.They do not only stay active on social media platforms but also they stay active on the forum. They are continuously promoting the project on various platforms.Very soon their hard work will reach them on the great heights.

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:53:00 PM

Many questions I'm waiting for a response from the developers. But the development looks serious and inspiring
It pissed me off. Waiting for a response from the developers? It would be a long day until you got answered by them.

Yeah they're not going to respond, And no don't give me that they are busy response. They can just hire a community manager if they care enough
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:53:48 PM

Keplertek Team will be having a FB LIVESTREAM in 1 hour.
Keplertek Team will discuss the following:
Closed Community Building Token Sale (CBTS)
Updates
News
Whitelist
Challenges
Events
And will answer all your questions in real time

BONUS!
 If someone will accomplish all 3 tasks during today's live stream, he will be awarded 100 USD tokens instead of 20USD.

This is going to be more excited since some investors and supporters wanted to meet the team and besides that, they will be giving some rewards with just a simple task and I think more people will join with this kind of activity.

Yes, by just doing some simple task you can get some serious $$$, plus you get to ask questions live and be answered in real time too.

It seems like I miss a good opportunity to ask questions. It's a good thing that you also give rewards to your participants, this activity will get more publicity.

We will still be having more FB Livestream in the coming days or weeks. Stay tuned.
Thats good to know admin. Can you give updates on your twitter and facebook since more users are more active on those social media sites.

Links to our Social Media Accounts can be found on page 1 first post. Our Social Media accounts are updated regularly.
Thanks for this one admin, this gives the chance for many people out there that wants to know more about Kepler's features and functions. May I know if someone did receive the award you've stated?

Yes, there are some. If you follow us on our Official Telegram Group you can see some members there asking if they had qualified for the prize, and some did    Smiley

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
wiredideas

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:56:47 PM

Many questions I'm waiting for a response from the developers. But the development looks serious and inspiring

What question do you have there? I might have the answer for it  Smiley

wiredideas

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:02:31 PM

When will be the next facebook live of updates and question and answers? I have learned many things about Kepler and it is a good opportunity because the CEO of Kepler is the one who is discussing.

We don't have a schedule yet but if we set one, I will post it here right away.

wiredideas

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:03:31 PM

It pissed me off. Waiting for a response from the developers? It would be a long day until you got answered by them.

I'm here every day, I might have missed that question, what was it again?

wiredideas

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:09:24 PM

Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 03:12:49 PM

A very good idea for this project, but whether the developers are active or not, just what determines the success of the project.
It is very important for the developers to remain active, update users with new features to attract more followers and the investors remain interested in the project
Kepler is huge now they are highly aiming on advanced technologies as they already persist space-age architectures, management offices, mega factory, highly equipped laboratory, technological university and its campus at few situations they take time but they actively respond and proactively communicate as we could experience their strong hardwork to achieve a great success.
Oh thank you very much helped your answer and I was able to figure it out with many, and understand what's what and how it generally works.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:29:45 PM

Updates
News
Whitelist
Challenges
Events

BONUS!
 If someone will accomplish all 3 tasks during today's live stream, he will be awarded 100 USD tokens instead of 20USD.

This is going to be more excited since some investors and supporters wanted to meet the team and besides that, they will be giving some rewards with just a simple task and I think more people will join with this kind of activity.

Yes, by just doing some simple task you can get some serious $$$, plus you get to ask questions live and be answered in real time too.

It seems like I miss a good opportunity to ask questions. It's a good thing that you also give rewards to your participants, this activity will get more publicity.

We will still be having more FB Livestream in the coming days or weeks. Stay tuned.
Thats good to know admin. Can you give updates on your twitter and facebook since more users are more active on those social media sites.

Links to our Social Media Accounts can be found on page 1 first post. Our Social Media accounts are updated regularly.
Thanks for this one admin, this gives the chance for many people out there that wants to know more about Kepler's features and functions. May I know if someone did receive the award you've stated?

Yes, there are some. If you follow us on our Official Telegram Group you can see some members there asking if they had qualified for the prize, and some did    Smiley
Good to see that the team is active and enthusiastic about the project. This energy will take them very far with the project. Live streams are a great way to interact with the users and doesnt require a lot of planning.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:39:06 PM

Updates
News
Whitelist
Challenges
Events

BONUS!

Good to see that the team is active and enthusiastic about the project. This energy will take them very far with the project. Live streams are a great way to interact with the users and doesnt require a lot of planning.
These live streams will capture the hearts of the participants where the matter of trust enriches through an active engagement by directly solving to all our queries and we feel very delighted with this mechanism of approach.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:14:58 PM

Yeah they're not going to respond, And no don't give me that they are busy response. They can just hire a community manager if they care enough
They might be having High priorities to work on the Critical and Major requests and they bring resolutions to each level then they would obviously come to us with the perfect resolutions and they will be monitoring on all our questions and expectations.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:56:13 PM

Updates
News
Whitelist
Challenges
Events

BONUS!

Such activity of course is welcomed, but as for blocking of cryptoadvertising in facebook? With it the team will have no problems? I hope isn't present because otherwise the conference can not take place.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:24:24 PM

Yeah, same here mate this project have a high chance to be successful. As we all know robotics with AI is very great kind of technology as I'm so amazed this kind of concept in the field of new millennium. This kind of concept already been established and now I appreciated so much as they are in the field of crypto currency that will able to help us in terms if their great features, advocacy and services that will provide on this spectacular project.

Yeah you're right, the concept of the project is good, but they should look at all the aspects of the project to ensure its success including asnwering users queries. If their queries are answered, their interest in the project can be maintained and can attract potential investors
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:11:42 PM

Yeah, same here mate this project have a high chance to be successful. As we all know robotics with AI is very great kind of technology as I'm so amazed this kind of concept in the field of new millennium. This kind of concept already been established and now I appreciated so much as they are in the field of crypto currency that will able to help us in terms if their great features, advocacy and services that will provide on this spectacular project.

Yeah you're right, the concept of the project is good, but they should look at all the aspects of the project to ensure its success including asnwering users queries. If their queries are answered, their interest in the project can be maintained and can attract potential investors
That should actually be the top priority as we trust and invest we should previliged with value and respect after and before receiving the investments that can only endeavor a better success and as we are experiencing with Kepler they deserve this responsibility.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:38:55 PM

I see this Kepler project is very active, I see a lot of the latest news discussed here and the team is very active so as to provide as much information as we all.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:19:01 PM

They might be having High priorities to work on the Critical and Major requests and they bring resolutions to each level then they would obviously come to us with the perfect resolutions and they will be monitoring on all our questions and expectations.

Yeah, having great features in this project that it is totally fit in our generation that involves robotics. Having this great project will attract those investors but somehow they need to promote further more on this project as they can have great features and platforms which can be good for all.

Precisely, our current generation will be heading to machine learning and AI that's why this platform will be profitable on the long run.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:21:07 PM

well, guys you must not like this project, may be you think it is also not possible to establish it, but there is something we must mention open, that the admin of this thread is very responsive, I appreciate it.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:32:45 PM

This sounds alarming, are you really sure that the team didn't notice and answered your questions mate? Kepler for me is a good one with a hardworking team, how long are you waiting for the response of your question?
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:36:03 PM

well, guys you must not like this project, may be you think it is also not possible to establish it, but there is something we must mention open, that the admin of this thread is very responsive, I appreciate it.
Yes, not only representation of Kepler at here have responsive, Kepler community have very active as we can see. So good!
Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: