Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:27:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 [185] 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68712 times)
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:39:24 AM

I really admired the concept of Kepler, no wonder Kepler technologies got a good rating. This result can really convince to the investors to focus and support this project. I know this project would really be competitive in the market.
Indeed. But, can they beat those competitors around the world? I don't think so. They have to make something different to beat them.
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:44:21 AM

I really admired the concept of Kepler, no wonder Kepler technologies got a good rating. This result can really convince to the investors to focus and support this project. I know this project would really be competitive in the market.
Indeed. But, can they beat those competitors around the world? I don't think so. They have to make something different to beat them.
Agree with you both. You have point with your ideas and opinions regarding this project. But the Kepler really deserves to be supported because of the great progress it has been shown here in the crypto world. The team is really pushing the best they could, striving here in the crypto currency community. Hopefully the Kepler will keep this up. No wonder they will have a great future ahead.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:02:38 AM

In addition, the project is promising, its product will be in great demand in the market.In addition, it will be an undoubted breakthrough for Georgian science

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:26:41 AM

I had not previously heard about Georgian robotics.Apparently I am behind the times, and now you can see Georgian robots
shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:21:02 AM

I learned about this project from telegram channel and took part in the bounty campaign 2 months ago. With each new repost and retweet in social networks, I was increasingly interested in it. And now even plan to invest in it
Yes, bro, don't missing to earn profitable with Kepler, as we can know, this is long term and very potential project. And you need patience, but we can sure AI & Robotics industry would be good for expect profitable.
You're right because this type of projects needs time and proper development AI's are in our next future kind of living which robots and Blockchain are almost the use of many people and big organizations. If you are planning to invest on this be ready yourself for good outcome and good profits.

Good outcome and good profits but also be ready to wait for years and not months. This involves so much complex technology that it will not be built within a short time frame.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:27:00 AM

Please watch this Kepler Technologies new promotion video

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWKXnHMHXw0&feature=youtu.be

The video presentation is quite good because it reminds that technology has gone so far and what we are thinking about impossible can now be a possible. Through the years people keep creating things to help us improve the way we live here in this world and definitely a robot is the answer to all our problems in terms of quality and quantity in creating or producing products.

The project is good and the team is doing great, but I am worried now, is this project will be expensive for using it and how this project will look like once launch.

You can use our platform even if you don't have a penny in your pocket. If you are an innovator or a developer our platform is the cheapest way to make those ideas into a reality.
Thats really great because we can now use the platform without any capital and it is going to be great ahead as more and more users prefer going for a platform which does not ask any upfront capital.
Yes that is really great. Can i know how much success has kepler gained untill now and at what stage are they for now? Is the ICo phase over or still going on? This project is really getting much more intresting.
Great video presentation dear admin and thank you so much for not getting tired on striving for this project.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:35:10 AM

I learned about this project from telegram channel and took part in the bounty campaign 2 months ago. With each new repost and retweet in social networks, I was increasingly interested in it. And now even plan to invest in it
Yes, bro, don't missing to earn profitable with Kepler, as we can know, this is long term and very potential project. And you need patience, but we can sure AI & Robotics industry would be good for expect profitable.
You're right because this type of projects needs time and proper development AI's are in our next future kind of living which robots and Blockchain are almost the use of many people and big organizations. If you are planning to invest on this be ready yourself for good outcome and good profits.

Good outcome and good profits but also be ready to wait for years and not months. This involves so much complex technology that it will not be built within a short time frame.

I agree, this project really needs a lot of things to improve and also needs huge funds to make it successful. The team really needs to make more developments.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Hakamura

Activity: 294
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:45:05 AM

The Kepler platform is innovative and unique that the Commission to build collaboration around the world with specific expertise. Namely, it brings the opportunity for everyone to join an amazing project to find the appropriate knowledge and strength to bring revolutionary ideas into reality.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:15:20 AM

The Kepler platform is innovative and unique that the Commission to build collaboration around the world with specific expertise. Namely, it brings the opportunity for everyone to join an amazing project to find the appropriate knowledge and strength to bring revolutionary ideas into reality.

The project really have a great features that can surely make this project successful in the near future, but before it happen the team should finds ways how they can execute it very well.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 07:27:02 AM

Such projects will appear in increasing frequency now, the mankind has evolved very dramatically forward in respect of technologies of artificial intelligence. It is important that this intelligence hasn't played a dirty trick with us.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:34:15 AM

The project really have a great features that can surely make this project successful in the near future, but before it happen the team should finds ways how they can execute it very well.
Kepler had produce a platform that no one else have. They innovate original concept that new to the eyes of people. Kepler team is really amazing!
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:37:17 AM

Kepler had produce a platform that no one else have. They innovate original concept that new to the eyes of people. Kepler team is really amazing!
They gain great popularity which making the project known to the public and they also have a big community which many active members are supporting them. This project wil be successful.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:51:44 AM

Ideas which will become reality through the creation of robots which will help the community to be more developed especially increasing the rate of production of products. Revolutionizing the economy into more digital environment which could be the solution of our current problems.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:39:07 AM

They gain great popularity which making the project known to the public and they also have a big community which many active members are supporting them. This project wil be successful.

Their hard work and effort ended with a positive results which give the project to be more known in the community especially here in these forum. They need to continue what they are doing because their platform needs  huge amount of fund to be able for them to successfully launched it according to their plan.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Bythebass

Activity: 98

PISTI

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:50:07 AM

Their hard work and effort ended with a positive results which give the project to be more known in the community especially here in these forum. They need to continue what they are doing because their platform needs  huge amount of fund to be able for them to successfully launched it according to their plan.
Yes that is true they need to be consistent on what they do best and also they should continue doing thier best practices since it is effective so far and working.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:34:36 PM

Yes that is true they need to be consistent on what they do best and also they should continue doing thier best practices since it is effective so far and working.

Even if the project already earned a good profit and near to success they still need to improve their project and become more active so that other investors will also be attracted to join.

Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:41:00 PM

I think, team Kepler does not need to beat the others inorder to be a successful kind of investments. They just have to follow their road map and provide future plans so that they can launched this project soon inorder for all investors to experienced on how AI Robotics works in real world.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:38:38 PM

In your video about robots and artificial intelligence there is a robot. Tell me please, is it real? Is this your personal teamwork of Kepler's team or did you take a prototype of a robot to shoot a video presentation?
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 02:40:50 PM

I think, team Kepler does not need to beat the others inorder to be a successful kind of investments. They just have to follow their road map and provide future plans so that they can launched this project soon inorder for all investors to experienced on how AI Robotics works in real world.
Yeah right, they not need to compete with other platform because they have different timelines and services. Not everyone can do the thing that the other company has. As long as they can gave the best works and developments for their project it would be more great. No need to hurry up making a better quality services than quantity service.
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:54:12 PM

Yeah right, they not need to compete with other platform because they have different timelines and services. Not everyone can do the thing that the other company has. As long as they can gave the best works and developments for their project it would be more great. No need to hurry up making a better quality services than quantity service.

That's true guys, we will follow our roadmap by heart. Here in Keplertek we believe that our competitor is just ourselves. That is why we always work better than yesterday.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
Pages: « 1 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 [185] 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: