Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:40:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 [186] 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68712 times)
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:58:45 PM

The Kepler platform is innovative and unique that the Commission to build collaboration around the world with specific expertise. Namely, it brings the opportunity for everyone to join an amazing project to find the appropriate knowledge and strength to bring revolutionary ideas into reality.

The project really have a great features that can surely make this project successful in the near future, but before it happen the team should finds ways how they can execute it very well.
Kepler had produce a platform that no one else have. They innovate original concept that new to the eyes of people. Kepler team is really amazing!
They gain great popularity which making the project known to the public and they also have a big community which many active members are supporting them. This project wil be successful.

Their hard work and effort ended with a positive results which give the project to be more known in the community especially here in these forum. They need to continue what they are doing because their platform needs  huge amount of fund to be able for them to successfully launched it according to their plan.
Yes that is true they need to be consistent on what they do best and also they should continue doing thier best practices since it is effective so far and working.

Even if the project already earned a good profit and near to success they still need to improve their project and become more active so that other investors will also be attracted to join.

We are constantly improving what we already do in the hopes of becoming the best in our field. Rest assured that we will all that is necessary to give you our community the best products that you all deserve.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:53:43 PM

Is there a proper reviews available for this project, before i decide to invest in the ICO?

Go to ICO BENCH and you will see our superb rating there.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:13:26 PM

I really admired the concept of Kepler, no wonder Kepler technologies got a good rating. This result can really convince to the investors to focus and support this project. I know this project would really be competitive in the market.
Yes, as of now Kepler is receiving numerous good reviews and feedbacks from the market. We can realy say that their advertisements and promotions help the project became famous and admire by many. Hope good feedbacks will continues for unmistakeably victory.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:04:55 PM

I really admired the concept of Kepler, no wonder Kepler technologies got a good rating. This result can really convince to the investors to focus and support this project. I know this project would really be competitive in the market.
Yes, as of now Kepler is receiving numerous good reviews and feedbacks from the market. We can realy say that their advertisements and promotions help the project became famous and admire by many. Hope good feedbacks will continues for unmistakeably victory.
in fact, good feedback about the project does not just appear. The team works very hard to develop the project and they do it well. Followers of the project is getting bigger and bigger every day.
richelle87

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:00:23 PM

Is there a proper reviews available for this project, before i decide to invest in the ICO?

Is the ratings of Kepler not caused by bounty programs? Because I've seen many ICO, their ratings is caused by those bounty programs they have created. I'm hoping Kepler isn't one of those ICOs.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:15:42 PM

Yes, I completely agree with you, the project is becoming popular and receiving great feedbacks. So this is good signs of an ico which will become successful very soon. It's all are happening because of their team members hard work. They are continuously promoting the project on the various platform as well as they are always coming with new marketing strategies which is helping the project to its continuous growth.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:17:06 PM

Is the ratings of Kepler not caused by bounty programs? Because I've seen many ICO, their ratings is caused by those bounty programs they have created. I'm hoping Kepler isn't one of those ICOs.
It is not the problem at here. Even Kepler have buy ratings or not, you only need to see their team working and the community they built is enough.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:20:22 PM

in fact, good feedback about the project does not just appear. The team works very hard to develop the project and they do it well. Followers of the project is getting bigger and bigger every day.
The project first of all receives good words for the account of the idea which is happy is plain and and is interesting practically to all who are somehow familiar with robotics.
suhardi3899

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:31:08 PM

you only need to see their team working and the community they built is enough.
Yes you are right that we only need to see their team working and the community they build is enough.
But if the potential we only see from that side I think it is not quite enough. What if they walk into a big problem that makes them disappear like a neighbor project? how anyone would take responsibility for the problem, obviously if it happened the project would be dormant uncertain.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:52:35 PM

Yes you are right that we only need to see their team working and the community they build is enough.
But if the potential we only see from that side I think it is not quite enough. What if they walk into a big problem that makes them disappear like a neighbor project? how anyone would take responsibility for the problem, obviously if it happened the project would be dormant uncertain.
As we reviewed and also analyzed kepler is owning better ratings and the positive feedback from the experienced participants who have chosen Kepler as their choice are sharing their opinion.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:59:10 PM

Rightly said, the project is a modern one and is bound to grab attention of many individuals. I think with consistent hard work the team can manage to be very successful.
Efta321

Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:51:06 PM

I had not previously heard about Georgian robotics.Apparently I am behind the times, and now you can see Georgian robots
I also have not seen a robot like that, but can not deny in this secangih technological era everything can happen.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 08:52:50 PM

They dont even have bounty programme mate so is not affecting it and why should bounty affect the rating system is just not logical to even consider that

Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:03:21 PM

It is not the problem at here. Even Kepler have buy ratings or not, you only need to see their team working and the community they built is enough.

Absolutely, any project that  involves technology like robotics things  are very good and people  are much   excited  to invest and to join.The next generation of blockchain is in the style of new robotics  ideas.So this will be a project that surely counts for long term business. The team members  are very brilliant  to come up with this ideas.This project has a big chance  to be popular in crypto market.

LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:14:35 PM

Kepler is highly based on the values and running the AI and robotics operations very genuinely with the team who are highly professionals and as they are dealing with the advanced technologies they do not need any additional fake reviews.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:20:37 PM

Yes that's true but the chances of that happening are very less, hence I feel that assessing their work and looking at the community will help give us a fair idea of the project
Jedie22

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:27:52 PM

You're right mate, as it really fits on the new generation. I'm sure this project will support by many here in crypto currency community as tuis project is really convincing.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:23:44 PM

It's true that rating is not really important nowadays, I don't trust ICO bench as well. But I think this project is really doing great. If they want to get more attention through ICO ratings, they can just use ICO drops which is pretty transparent.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:47:57 PM

So what richelle87 is trying to say that the ratings are not that legit? I don't think so. Kepler's platform and its vision is the main reason that the rating is high enough. Also like what you've sad it might be because of the hardworking team.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:42:11 PM

Today i have watching some videos about Robotics using at house, look like robots animal for children, or some robots doing housework. Kepler will aim to this?

Kepler team will develop some AI, however main mission of kepler is to create a platform that connect between you as investor companies and developer who make AI and robotic, So you can investor in those projects and get some profit.
For example if I am developer who make AI and I didn't have money, I will use kepler platform and you can investor in my project.

You're right, having a robotics technology is so excited and somehow very challenging. I appreciate so much that the team will able the production of valuable Robotics, is the creation of a decentralized wealth distribution system through the technological breakthrough that will shape the future of humanity. Hopefully the team and their project is competitive enough throughout the whole campaign period as I visited their campaigns having a great and tremendous supporters.

Yep, it will be a good platform for developer who make AI and for investors who interested in this technology, but for now it's still just ICO and whitepaper. it will long road before we can see their product made.
Pages: « 1 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 [186] 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: