Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:43:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 [196] 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68712 times)
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:08:50 AM

I would like to test the first robots that would be able to produce through the implementation of the project.I think it's interesting
Of course, this is interesting because robotics is a very lovely human-friendly and it looks very good for the future of our life.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bythebass

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

PISTI

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:28:35 AM

I would like to test the first robots that would be able to produce through the implementation of the project.I think it's interesting
Of course, this is interesting because robotics is a very lovely human-friendly and it looks very good for the future of our life.
I believe it is really a need in the future to have a robot companion to do the task for us human beings.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:57:47 AM

I believe it is really a need in the future to have a robot companion to do the task for us human beings.
in fact, here a lot of people are waiting for the launch of the project to see how in real life we ​​will be able to use all the advantages of the Kepler platform. I'm sure the project will surprise us with its developments more than once.
thecaryico

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 10:37:11 AM

Nice project, I would definitely join the ICO.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:03:27 AM

Well, it seems like I'm not the only one here in the Kepler community that is very excited for the implementation of this project in the real world. The Kepler has a great concept regarding the artificial intelligence and robotics. I am glad that the team is really maximizing the power of technology by combining the potential of the blockchain technology and the AI and Robotics.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:29:23 AM

Last info was that the KEP token and audited smart contract would be ready before the ICO. So do we face a delay by 3 weeks and if so why ? Would be great to get some details. I am very intersted in your project and I want to be up to date.

Yes, the audited smart contract will be ready before the main ICO which is set to start on June 26. So we are right on schedule. There is no delay at all.

Then it is mean that the team have no big problems at all because they are still in the schedule and this will definitely be a goo sign that everything was set accordingly. Kepler manage to maintain their good work and the ability to take good care of their credibility. If the team continue their good performance, then their way to success will be more brighter.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:45:27 AM

the part I love about this project is transparency... every question is answered in a decent way.
Not some basic reply that has no foundation, but well explained reactions.
This is what makes a project, this is the way to build trust amongst the followers / investors.
Nice job peeps!
now... send me a robot Cheesy , my house needs some cleaning :p

Yep, I am myself a. it suprised that the team is answering as much in the ANN. I saw a lot of projects who really don‘t care about the ANN and who are at maximum answering important questions in telegram or so.

Much Thanks to the Kepler Team Smiley

To whomsoever it may concern

Dear Users & Developers,
We are pleased to announce that our team at DigitalPrice is about to launching a new exchange which will be ready and operational in approximately two weeks time.   We have already initiated the process of coin-listing on to our exchange, and several prominent coins are already in the process of being listed with us.
In order to have your coin listed on to our new exchange, kindly visit our website’s homepage at www.digitalprice.io and fill up the request form to proceed ahead.  Upon receiving your coin-listing request, our team members will contact you very promptly to discuss further formalities of listing.
Also kindly be informed that for each coin listing there will be a fee of US$ 1,000 to be paid in the form of DigitalPrice coins.
Please feel free to contact us, should you need any further clarifications or information on the process of coin-listing.
Yours sincerely,
DigitalPrice Team

There are already existing exchanges that offer free enlisting to their platform, they are known and secured, unlike your exchange that can't even have SSL certificate.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:51:49 AM

Well, it seems like I'm not the only one here in the Kepler community that is very excited for the implementation of this project in the real world. The Kepler has a great concept regarding the artificial intelligence and robotics. I am glad that the team is really maximizing the power of technology by combining the potential of the blockchain technology and the AI and Robotics.
Well, a lot of us here are waiting for the implementation of Kepler project. But I wonder if the dev team had plans on this in the near future because as of now, no news and updates from the team regarding the status of this project. But anyways, the team made a good concepts to put AI and robotics in the blockchain technology which made this platform so interesting.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:54:29 AM

Well, there will be so many advantage and disadvantages having a robot companion in the near future. But let's see first im kepler can implement all their feature in the coming months.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:06:20 PM

Kepler has a bounty program and this is the result of their good strategy. They have been becoming more interesting to know due to the fact that they are willing to help the society to be more productive in terms of producing products. Hoping to see more investors to support the platform to give way about the development of the community.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:51:17 PM

If you look at the work of the team, it is clear that the project is likely to take place. I'm curious on which exchange is the token listed?
At this moment they dont still have the exact date for thier tokens to be released. I suggest you join thier telegram channel so that you will be informed right away regarding that matter.

It will be released to our investors erc-20 wallet before our main ICO. Check our whitepaper for more details.
The developer, I can not see or miss, what will the team do with the unsold tokens? Or are you sure that you will sell everything?

Unsold tokens will be locked inside the Reserve fund.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:08:57 PM

the part I love about this project is transparency... every question is answered in a decent way.
Not some basic reply that has no foundation, but well explained reactions.
This is what makes a project, this is the way to build trust amongst the followers / investors.
Nice job peeps!
now... send me a robot Cheesy , my house needs some cleaning :p

Yep, I am myself a. it suprised that the team is answering as much in the ANN. I saw a lot of projects who really don‘t care about the ANN and who are at maximum answering important questions in telegram or so.

Much Thanks to the Kepler Team Smiley

To whomsoever it may concern

Dear Users & Developers,
We are pleased to announce that our team at DigitalPrice is about to launching a new exchange which will be ready and operational in approximately two weeks time.   We have already initiated the process of coin-listing on to our exchange, and several prominent coins are already in the process of being listed with us.
In order to have your coin listed on to our new exchange, kindly visit our website’s homepage at www.digitalprice.io and fill up the request form to proceed ahead.  Upon receiving your coin-listing request, our team members will contact you very promptly to discuss further formalities of listing.
Also kindly be informed that for each coin listing there will be a fee of US$ 1,000 to be paid in the form of DigitalPrice coins.
Please feel free to contact us, should you need any further clarifications or information on the process of coin-listing.
Yours sincerely,
DigitalPrice Team

Noted. Thanks.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
NS-Soul

Activity: 497
Merit: 110

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:11:41 PM

Kepler has a bounty program and this is the result of their good strategy. They have been becoming more interesting to know due to the fact that they are willing to help the society to be more productive in terms of producing products. Hoping to see more investors to support the platform to give way about the development of the community.
I think the investors were too many now as there is a huge demand for this ico the past stage rounds was sold out fast. Marketing or bounty is only necessary because any project should have a good marketing and a good plan of action towards the possibilities of opening and making some attributes to attract investors.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:12:24 PM

This is a fantastic project, and if it is implemented, it will be safe to say that we are entering a new era
I would really like to participate in the opening of robotics. You can imagine what scale it will be. Since now it is not developed, it's new and I really hope that the project is realized and will start to create a technique with artificial intelligence.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:30:53 PM

This is a fantastic project, and if it is implemented, it will be safe to say that we are entering a new era
I would really like to participate in the opening of robotics. You can imagine what scale it will be. Since now it is not developed, it's new and I really hope that the project is realized and will start to create a technique with artificial intelligence.

Me too, I am really excited what will be the outcome of this project, if kepler can really launch a successful ai and robotics. Looking forward for the announcements of the team regarding this.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:35:07 PM

I think the investors were too many now as there is a huge demand for this ico the past stage rounds was sold out fast. Marketing or bounty is only necessary because any project should have a good marketing and a good plan of action towards the possibilities of opening and making some attributes to attract investors.
The project is based on a great idea which has already attracted many followers, the team is working hard on all aspects including marketing and advertising and I'm sure it'll help them attract more investors
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 01:39:13 PM

Me too, I am really excited what will be the outcome of this project, if kepler can really launch a successful ai and robotics. Looking forward for the announcements of the team regarding this.
It can even change the thinking and the workload of the human beings ahead if they are successfull in launching their platform as it will help a lot to save the human efforts and also i think that they are upto a good point now.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:40:14 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2018, 03:10:26 PM by vickycoin05

Well, you have very nice point of views. Robotics is helpful and advantageous in our future. Many will be glad to hear and see on how robotics will help us in our daily life in the future. Will keep an eye on updates in this project. As of now many supporters are exited of the outcome of this project in the future.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:56:58 PM

Well this is a very nice point of view. Robotics is helpful and advantageous in our future. Many will be glad to hear and see on how robotics will help us in our daily life in the future. Will keep on updates in this project.

Yes, most of the globe will intrestingly support this project because they would like to know what is the future for this project and i think that this will lead to attract a good amount of investors.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:02:22 PM

in fact, here a lot of people are waiting for the launch of the project to see how in real life we ​​will be able to use all the advantages of the Kepler platform. I'm sure the project will surprise us with its developments more than once.

Yes, a lot of people now are waiting what will be the project appearance once launch and how really this project will work. I hope the launching of this project will happen very soon.

Pages: « 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 [196] 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: