Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:36:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68712 times)
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:57:12 PM

The given project simply excellent, because developers work much, and this is the way to success, I think so.
Yes, the platform has the higher ability to grow more in upcoming years. The project is gonna make our life more digital as well as better. I think everyone needs to support this project to make our future better with the use of Kepler technology. The developers are continuously pushing forward the project towards the success.

ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:08:58 PM

The given project simply excellent, because developers work much, and this is the way to success, I think so.
Yes, the platform has the higher ability to grow more in upcoming years. The project is gonna make our life more digital as well as better. I think everyone needs to support this project to make our future better with the use of Kepler technology. The developers are continuously pushing forward the project towards the success.
I will definitely agree with that vision of yours buddy for this Kepler project. There is no doubt that we will have this kind of thought of this project in the future because of its great potential and capability that keep showing us, and make more interesting people come into this project. I hope that the team Kepler will not let this opportunity to pass into to become successful in the near future.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 06:19:42 PM

High-tech project.the presence of such projects suggests that the world is not standing still, but moving forward with cosmic speed
Yes, i really hope Kepler can bring more light to our future with AI & Robotics. As i know they not produce Robots directly, only make investment at some company at this industry?
I believe Kepler had a huge team who had better experience in implementing the robotics using the agile technologies and innovate the idea in a better run.

Making a high tech innovations really proves that the team are really competent and expert of their work. Kepler project is a huge team and you are right, as of now what is really the exact members of the Kepler team? Are they increasing now? or remain the same from the beginning of the project?

They should give more information on the team members instead of keeping everything under the wraps like shady lending projects IMO. :/ :/
For kepler i think is ok even if they dont keep that info maybe they want to maintain low profile either way they seem legit to me

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:24:34 PM

High-tech project.the presence of such projects suggests that the world is not standing still, but moving forward with cosmic speed
Yes, i really hope Kepler can bring more light to our future with AI & Robotics. As i know they not produce Robots directly, only make investment at some company at this industry?
I believe Kepler had a huge team who had better experience in implementing the robotics using the agile technologies and innovate the idea in a better run.

Making a high tech innovations really proves that the team are really competent and expert of their work. Kepler project is a huge team and you are right, as of now what is really the exact members of the Kepler team? Are they increasing now? or remain the same from the beginning of the project?

They should give more information on the team members instead of keeping everything under the wraps like shady lending projects IMO. :/ :/
Its a wrong techniques they are applying to earn some peoples in their project.if this will continue,they will very soon learn what they did wrong
Somz1

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:39:01 PM

Why does the title give the impression that this platform is for robots and their artificial intelligence technology rather than people or as such?
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:17:54 PM

I think that this project is doing great and also it is getting genuine reputation and following and that is all just because the things that they have proved.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:33:43 PM

Well, it depends on the investors because this project launches a bounty program and probably they already know some information about the project and it is up to them if they want to help the future. Kepler has been able to maintain their good performance and maybe as the days goes by more people will likely to support the platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:46:56 PM

Compared to those shady lending projects, this projects shows a lot of transparency, they made a lot of publicity and their community managers have a good background in the past that shows integrity.

That is right, they are being transparent to their supporters and they always give their latest updates about the development of the project. Moreover, their ICO sale is still far and they still have enough time to think of some good and creative strategy to attract more  investors to support the project.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:00:22 PM

Compared to those shady lending projects, this projects shows a lot of transparency, they made a lot of publicity and their community managers have a good background in the past that shows integrity.

Transparency is very important for every team because it will give ideas to the investors and supporters of this project on how the platform moves on. Especially the progress and upcoming plans from the developers where it all matter most because supporters will difinitely works hard to promote the project here in bitcoin community and in social medias.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:05:11 PM

I think that this project is doing great and also it is getting genuine reputation and following and that is all just because the things that they have proved.
That is also because of their plan to use The Bleeding Edge technology available in the market which also helps the project become technological advance and more people being interested in it.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:16:30 PM

In my opinion in given the project a huge emphasis goes on the embodiment of the idea, but not on banal fund raising in any way. From there is also such trust.
timX5
Copper Member

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:54:46 PM

Sounds like a very solid project.  There might be some synergies with NTK project.  Could be worth looking into.  Will follow you closely.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:57:19 PM

That is also because of their plan to use The Bleeding Edge technology available in the market which also helps the project become technological advance and more people being interested in it.
That was a necessity that had to be fulfiled for the platform to be relevant. People expect the best outcome from something thats gonna make them money.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:44:09 PM

Hope the devs come back soon
What do you meant at Kepler Project? Devs is gone? Are you kidding me? Do you really follow the new updates of Kepler?
Never heard that the devs left here Cheesy Maybe he meant for how the team will come back to respond questions quickly right? This needs to be clarified because saying things not that very accurate might have some negative effect towards Kepler's progress.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:53:37 PM

What do you meant at Kepler Project? Devs is gone? Are you kidding me? Do you really follow the new updates of Kepler?
Never heard that the devs left here Cheesy Maybe he meant for how the team will come back to respond questions quickly right? This needs to be clarified because saying things not that very accurate might have some negative effect towards Kepler's progress.

I find the reply funny, they have judged Kepler project already dead. The project is in establishing phase and they don't even accumulated enough funds yet for the development. Let's wait for their announcements and replies regarding to our concerns.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:09:04 PM

Other leading projects has huge interest rates than Kepler, also this project has been known for it transparency and authenticity. If are going to check its team manager we can assess its sincerity and the passion to help and cater all the question and inquiries in the market.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:11:58 PM

I find the reply funny, they have judged Kepler project already dead. The project is in establishing phase and they don't even accumulated enough funds yet for the development. Let's wait for their announcements and replies regarding to our concerns.
of course, there is still a lot of work to be done by the developers in order to fully realize the idea of ​​their project. But we can say with confidence that the team is now with us, they did not go anywhere.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:27:22 PM

Some joking at here, actually. But i don't think we need to take care the question from newbie to make spamming only. I am sure that he don't understand about Kepler and which industry we are joinned.

alenka04.80

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

ViValid - Every item has a story

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:27:57 PM

your high ratings are impressive. Unfortunately, after reading the information on your site, I still do not understand what is the main goal of your project?

▬▬▬▬ ViValid.io  |  every item has a story
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ PRE SALE 14th May 2018
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:28:45 PM

of course, there is still a lot of work to be done by the developers in order to fully realize the idea of ​​their project. But we can say with confidence that the team is now with us, they did not go anywhere.
I agree to your opinion mate, well we should wait for a couple if weeks since this project is in progression stage. I believe this project will caught the attention of those investors since this project fit to our generation in the new technology. I'm so impressed on this project that can give big help here in our society as this project approach AI and robotics
Pages: « 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: