Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:16:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: STOP WITH THE 2 MONTHS BULLSHIT  (Read 1492 times)
frankenmint (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018

HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2013, 11:36:03 PM

I noticed that everywhere I look - all reputable bit-coin related publications and persons who quote BFL are STILL quoting from their website - It isn't 2 months you guys. 

Thegenesis block - ITS NOT 2 MONTHS FROM NOW!

bitcoinx - ITS NOT 2 MONTHS FROM NOW!

Hero Members of Bitcointalk.org - ITS NOT 2 MONTHS FROM NOW!

Fuck it - I'm totally cool with FUD on the newbies all day...whatever it takes to get all the stupid ones to buy in on BFL so that their funds are locked in hardware that they won't get till the end of 2014 and the difficulty doesn't spike (only a sliver slower as everyone else is going to put hardware out there that will dwarve the network hashrate at an exponential rate no slowdown) 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 11:48:26 PM

Yeah, yeah - you're just terrified the hashrate will spike in two months when the BFL Dreamliners Monarchs are delivered.
frankenmint (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2013, 11:53:10 PM

Yeah, yeah - you're just terrified the hashrate will spike in two months when the BFL Dreamliners Monarchs are delivered.

lol you're right I'm shaking in my boots when those monarchs hit the streets an difficulty is already at like 6billion (ie 2015).  We all know that if you 'gotta have' that hashrate you could easily pickup a babyjet or jupiter and see it in hand long before anyone else does.  IDK about the sales of the hardware as we all know - the real miners will keep buying up more hardware to preserve the slice of pie they have in the face of an ever-increasing difficulty rate.

...didn't catch the sarcasm...that was great Cheesy  I work in the lithium industry...

greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 02:21:07 PM

OP is correct.

The right term is Two WeeksTM
Takeshi_Kovacs

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 07:02:53 AM

lol you're right I'm shaking in my boots when those monarchs hit the streets an difficulty is already at like 6billion (ie 2015).  We all know that if you 'gotta have' that hashrate you could easily pickup a babyjet or jupiter and see it in hand long before anyone else does.  IDK about the sales of the hardware as we all know - the real miners will keep buying up more hardware to preserve the slice of pie they have in the face of an ever-increasing difficulty rate.

...didn't catch the sarcasm...that was great Cheesy  I work in the lithium industry...

Q2 2014 actually.
frankenmint (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2013, 11:21:58 AM

Q2 2014 actually.

you and what thegenesisblock say...sure.....but in reality......NO.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: