Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:40:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinomat.com, Waves Platform,Tidex - Scam  (Read 793 times)
bcfinancial (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 10:41:24 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2018, 01:07:21 AM by bcfinancial

In the last article we did a deep research about Buytime.inc. It was the reason to continue further finding new facts about other virtual currencies and companies that function remotely. As we all know “Bitcoin” is still trending! – Did you heard about Waves Platform? – Coinomat.com? – If you are one of them who has invested or you have faced a complex network, please go on and find out our researches about it!

WAVES PLATFORM

Founded in 2016 waves platform has created a big network with users around the world and most of all they have deals with some strong companies like Inc.com, Forbes magazine, International Business Time and more to come.

If you visit their official web site (wavesplatform.com) you will find a well-build web with lots of information about company, stakeholders, deals and way of working.

What can waves offer us? – If you have heard about virtual currency or you did any investment on Etherum or Bitcoin, this platform has been the key to exchange moneys and create your personal “Blockchain”.

The owner of this platform is Alexander (Sasha)  Ivanov – He has created that amazing Blockchain that is running this industry. Ivanov is a CEO and we have try to check more information about him, but we just found out some social networks where he is not still much active!

His team is composed from 9 (nine) employee and all of them have specific experiences, especially for IT and Developer.

You will find below some information that describe the facts for  “treason” of their  “clients”:

“When the Waves Platform support team was consulted about delays in withdrawals , the team says the gateway Coinomat.com is saturated and that they are not responsible of the delays on withdraws,  but curiously called our attention the low volume of transactions in the DEX Exchange of the Waves Platform, if the volume of transactions is so low why the gateway is saturated?”

“When we started to investigate Coinomat.com , we found that the owner is a company incorporated in UK, ELITE WAY DEVELOPMENTS LLP, we went directly to the online public registry of companies in UK (The Companies House).  In public records we can see that there are as officers 2 companies registered in the Seychelles Island (If you can remember the last investigation for Seychelles you know this place for what it is famous for, if not go check it) DAMITRA GROUP LTD. and LAMEN BUSINESS LTD, we started to investigate about these 2 companies in the Seychelles, and we found that those companies are involved in multiple scams and schemes in virtual currencies."

UK Public Company Records:

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/OC414955/officers

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/OC414955/filing-history/MzE2MzU0OTA1M2FkaXF6a2N4/document?format=pdf&download=0

COINOMAT:

The founder of coinomat.com is Alexander  Ivanov (CEO of Waves), and the person responsible of the operations of coinomat.com is Ivan Shcheglov (Integration Strategist of Waves), according to the details supplied by Natasha Malyova (Head Of Communications of Waves).

DAMITRA GROUP LTD  and  LAMEN BUSINESS LTD, are related with the scams of BTC-E.com, Richmond Berks , Buy Time and Zirconium Group. This 2 companies in Seychelles are same companies that are related to ELITE WAY DEVELOPMENTS LLP, the owners of Coinomat.com and Tidex Exchange.

We approached to the offices of coinomat.com , in Suite 1, 5 Percy Street, Fitzrovia,  London, United Kingdom, W1T 1DG , in that place works an accounting firm, that only provides the registered office and address. Coinomat.com and Tidex Exchange, they do not have a physical presence in the UK, both companies and websites are managed from Russia, nobody really knows where the physical offices of these companies are located and is that they really have them.

DAMITRA GROUP LTD. and LAMEN BUSINESS LTD , the Seychelles companies work like an umbrella , so as not to reveal the true shareholders, Seychelles is a very closed offshore jurisdiction, and it is almost impossible, know the final beneficiaries of these companies , only the registered agent knows the true beneficiaries, since it is done through a private agreement between client and agent.

BTC-e:

The last year, popular cryptocurrency exchange BTC-e was taken down by authorities, following the arrest of 38-year-old Russian national Alexander Vinyl in Greece, for allegedly laundering $4 million of ill-gotten bitcoins. Vinnik was seen as a “BTC-e operator”.

In the past, the company stated that “funds will be returned to everyone.” However, several users came forward stating that money they deposited into the exchange is seemingly stuck in limbo, as two companies tell them the other one has the funds, Bitfinex and Money Polo, none of those 2 companies have the funds, it was just a distraction operation, to inject and laundering the scam funds first in Coinomat.com and later in Waves Platform. The funds of the scams of Richmond Berks , Buy Time and Zirconium Group they had the same destiny Coinomat and Waves.

Even though bitcoin has hit a big success because it was the main topic of all virtual currencies for it’s rise to extremely high value for a short time. Anyway, those days it is happening something that we alert months ago for all who invest from the distance and have no idea who is the owner and who control that market.

What about RICHMOND BERKS?

The largest ponzi system ever created, It has been one of the few companies "ghosts" that has lasted longer paying instantly, thanks especially to the fresh money that came from the investors.

An attractive page, with good design and very well mounted that had the days counted more than anything because their compensation plan was totally unfeasible. they started giving 1.5% daily, then they went to 1.6% and finally to 1.7%. In addition it was also possible to invest in Bitcoin and earn 2% daily and over for life.

They reveal it on their own homepage. The site tells You that You deal with Richmond Berks Ltd. But the link to their "company documents" shows documents for "Richmond Berks Europe LP". This is a company in the Seychelles which is a limited partnership. The founders are 2 companies. Damitra Ltd and Lamen Business Ltd. A Mister Kuc is listed as the "Owner".

In all these companies we can see the same players, and they always appear involved Damitra Group Ltd and Lamen Business Ltd.

We can invest till we have the chance, but we should all be aware for something: Every company we listed above, more that will come in the future, all the owners they pretend that exist are just scam and money laundering. Because it is impossible to make fat your wallet without working hard and without having something to-buy-sell. Also, all the facts we found out send us in one road without exit!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
josebcn

Activity: 394
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:17:12 PM

I made a withdrawal 10 days ago and they didn't send my money yet.I'm really concerned.

Telegram Group Crypto Gifs Channel https://t.me/Cryptogifschannel
Herbarium

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:47:42 AM

my friend has almost 30k euro "stuck" since 9 days ago  Undecided
bcfinancial (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 06:36:42 AM

Questions for Sasha:

1. Why the volume of the DEX so low and go down every day more? with the development that had Waves the volume would have to be much higher on the DEX, more than 50% the volume of Waves Tokens is traded on Tidex ,and the owner of Tidex is ELITE WAY DEVELOPMENT LLP, the same company that are behind of Coinomat.

2. What is your relationship with Damitra Group LTD , Lamen Business LTD and Dmitrijs Lutovs ? These companies are involved in ponzi schemes and other scams, and this companies are related to Coinomat, Tidex and Waves.
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:05:10 AM

Ohhh waves platform has some FUD here. I will wait answers from Waves platform. If these are real we have another big thing.
I prefer to sell all my waves until it gets cleared.
bcfinancial (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 08:27:38 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2018, 08:51:40 AM by bcfinancial

Another question for Sasha:

What is the relationship between Coinomat and Komodo?

What was once the Slack of Coinomat now is the Komodo Slack. Very strange.

Coinomat Old Slack:

https://sprnt.slack.com/

If click on it , redirect you to the Komodo Salack.

Something that confirms this is in the message number #87 of this thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=334769.80
Darealdeal

Activity: 88

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:10:42 AM

It seems that coinomat is just busy. Yes, they could communicate better to the People who deposit or withdraw money.

But they deliver the money. I waited 1 week instead of 3 days.

So i Would say coinomat is definitly no scam, otherwise why would i recieve my money?

bcfinancial (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 10:34:19 AM

It seems that coinomat is just busy. Yes, they could communicate better to the People who deposit or withdraw money.

But they deliver the money. I waited 1 week instead of 3 days.

https://imagize[Suspicious link removed]ageshack.com/v2/150x100q90/924/QxNMGM.png

So i Would say coinomat is definitly no scam, otherwise why would i recieve my money?

That Sasha or Waves give their public explanation of why they are related to criminals and scammers with companies in Seychelles. I think they have to give many explanations about this.
lionmark

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:49:35 AM

I didn’t have any problem at all with coinomat.
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:53:37 AM

I only see FUD here. There not real users who lost their money on coinomat and Tidex.
I use Tidex frequently and never had a problem while withdrawing. Sure sasha will explain what is going on with these scammer companies lets wait a response from waves side.
Darealdeal

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:56:50 AM

Big chance there just some kind of shell middleman companies used by lots of companies to avoid some laws in there own country.

Paying some money to sign for them.
mobilazy

Activity: 308
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:57:20 AM

Ohhh waves platform has some FUD here. I will wait answers from Waves platform. If these are real we have another big thing.
I prefer to sell all my waves until it gets cleared.

Waves is going to do blockchain project for a new financial center in my country. They're developing quite good, and FUD is FUD, all meaningful projects have one. Considering ur "Legendary" rank it might be a sarcasm, I'm like that guy Sheldon, cannot always sense one  Grin

---Bounty is a stupid use of my time---
ICO Lancer

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 11:01:45 AM

I only see FUD here. There not real users who lost their money on coinomat and Tidex.
I use Tidex frequently and never had a problem while withdrawing. Sure sasha will explain what is going on with these scammer companies lets wait a response from waves side.

Well, people have en excuse to be paranoid due to the amount of scammy ICOs nowadays. Not saying this is necessarily a scam but yeah, a response would be appreciated.
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:08:20 AM

First of all, of course, I want to thank you, for the fact that you really could find all this information and show it to the community. That the topic is quite interesting, we will see how events will develop. What will Alexander Ivanov answer to this?
Darealdeal

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:21:49 AM

Funny thing is that my response is completly ignored. The send money around, i recieved 40k eur friday.

So its not a scam, but just a slow service.
BeruchN

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:31:05 AM

Funny thing is that my response is completly ignored. The send money around, i recieved 40k eur friday.

Cool, but can you post a screenshot or something just in case?

----  Hot Crypto Airdrops ----   
Darealdeal

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:34:32 AM

Cool, but can you post a screenshot or something just in case?

I already did a few posts up...
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 11:36:38 AM

It would be too early to claim those three to be a scam. They do have some responsive community here.
But what I should too point out is the three are a lot similar in the way they gives out unprofessional news and updates.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:07:54 PM

To me I feel there's no point calling the three out as scam yet. Reasons being you just raised these concerning issues and allegations Let's wait for the team to respond first. And if from their response, they fail to clear the air then you can outrightly call them scam. And also up till now, no one has reported any issues of missing funds just that funds now take more time before it gets to those withdrawing. Will be around to hear from the team.
Darealdeal

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:45:29 PM

https://www.reddit.com/r/Wavesplatform/comments/7tnynm/coinomatcom_and_waves_platform_possible_scam/

Here the explanation from waves. So nothing to worry about.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: