Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:51:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinomat.com, Waves Platform,Tidex - Scam  (Read 793 times)
bcfinancial (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 05:09:26 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2018, 05:38:46 PM by bcfinancial

The Waves response is still not very clear.

The public records shows this 2 companies appointment as officers and Members.

DAMITRA GROUP LTD and LAMEN BUSINESS LTD

Role Active: LLP Designated Member.

Someone took this decision of appointment this officers and Members.

Both companies fulfill an Active Role as designated members.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/OC414955/officers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Darealdeal

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:30:29 PM

And you are still ignoring the fact that they send me 40k euro, If they Would scam they Would not send me that kind of money.
bcfinancial (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 07:00:54 PM

And you are still ignoring the fact that they send me 40k euro, If they Would scam they Would not send me that kind of money.

Ok, you got your money, very good for you, we are happy to hear this.

We want an explanation why Sasha Ivanov is related to criminals and fraudsters , the 2 appointed and active members of ELITE WAY DEVELOPMENTS LLP.

The Waves response was not clear, and they tried to minimize the issue,  and they lie when they say that they just used the same incorporation agency.

The following document confirms the appoinment of the designated members with an active roll:

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/OC414955/filing-history/MzE2MzU0OTA1M2FkaXF6a2N4/document?format=pdf&download=0

Someone made that decision and sign the appointment.

Darealdeal

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:26:28 PM

We want an explanation why Sasha Ivanov is related to criminals and fraudsters , the 2 appointed and active members of ELITE WAY DEVELOPMENTS LLP.

The Waves response was not clear, and they tried to minimize the issue,  and they lie when they say that they just used the same incorporation agency.

The following document confirms the appoinment of the designated members with an active roll:

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/OC414955/filing-history/MzE2MzU0OTA1M2FkaXF6a2N4/document?format=pdf&download=0

Not sure what you are trying to do, but they say they have nothing to do with those companies. They state that they use the other company as signing company. That’s just a shell for getting feet on land. Probably ten dozen companies you research Will use the same shell.

No reason to spread a shitload of Fud here.

But for everyone reading this post, coinomat is not a scam. Like i posted earlier they send me my money (see screenshot), If have to admit they were really slow This time and support was shitty, but they deliver.

They just have to hire more People.
bcfinancial (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 07:58:21 PM

The Waves response was not clear, and they tried to minimize the issue,  and they lie when they say that they just used the same incorporation agency.

Not sure what you are trying to do, but they say they have nothing to do with those companies. They state that they use the other company as signing company. That’s just a shell for getting feet on land. Probably ten dozen companies you research Will use the same shell.

No reason to spread a shitload of Fud here.

But for everyone reading this post, coinomat is not a scam. Like i posted earlier they send me my money (see screenshot), If have to admit they were really slow This time and support was shitty, but they deliver.

They just have to hire more People.

Would you use in your own company, signers who are criminals and are involved in scams?, Would be very silly, the public records do not lie.

Let's let the crime police in the UK make the corresponding investigations.
Darealdeal

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:57:45 PM

The signers dont have to be criminals, but companies who sign with them can be. Nothing to do about that. Signers just get a fee for signing. It could be a random person.
bcfinancial (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 09:33:24 PM

The signers dont have to be criminals, but companies who sign with them can be. Nothing to do about that. Signers just get a fee for signing. It could be a random person.

This topic is finished for us and we will not make more comments about it, the corresponding authorities will take the pertinent actions and that each person will make their own conclusions, we will leave the Waves platform shortly.
Darealdeal

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:43:27 PM

Lol, who is we?

The proper authorities can take action, Lmfao u dont understand anything of doing business.

Go spread ur Fud somewhere else 😂
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 04:08:02 AM

I waiting very much the time, when the such themes will be investigated by SEC, as market manipulation. I laughthed lowdly then person called tether scum started to ask money for a lawer:) after they decided to answer. Crypto world grew up from short pants and must start to answer as adult for such manipulations.

josebcn

Activity: 394
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:56:17 AM

We don't even know where Coinomat headquarters are or a telephone number.I'm waiting for almost 28.000€ since January 19th and all I've got are copy paste emails.Where are Coinomat headquarters Waves team?I will visit them to claim for my money, if you don't answer to this simple question then we have a serious problem.

Telegram Group Crypto Gifs Channel https://t.me/Cryptogifschannel
Darealdeal

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:26:55 AM

I know its very frustrating too wait this long for your money. And it is really bad and terrible, but coinomat Will deliver it. Why? They did it too me also.

Still i think they have too speed up and solve there problems and be more clear about the delays.

The guy who started This topic is just all Fud, If you check there website, If you can call it that. And research it you find fake profile pictures, so now i’m guessing who is the scam?

andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:31:40 AM

Quite an intricate story all the same. Alexander Ivanov has not yet responded to this question? Very strange of course, but in any case I think the truth we will know for sure. I hope that very soon.
bcfinancial (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 10:22:33 AM

Hello everyone,

I am Alejandro Estrada the CEO of Blockchain Financial, for us this thread was finished, but I feel obliged to make a public release after being attacked publicly in the Waves Slack Channel by the team and their trolls , saying a lot of lies like I'm not a real person and my team either I invite publicly anyone who likes to visit us in our offices in Montevideo,Uruguay or in the case to make a video conference with me and my team so everyone can see our faces in live.

So far Mr. Alexander Ivanov and Waves did not issue coherent answers about it and try to minimize the situation , especially Mr. Ivanov that he has not said a word about it, he invited him publicly and face to face to answer all the questions, I have lot for he , I have many things to ask , and he all avoids my questions , Waves works like a great money laudering machine, laundering money for many scams.

After the public attacks I received, I do not intend to remain silent and I'm going to go to the end.
josebcn

Activity: 394
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:45:56 PM

I got my money. Roll Eyes

Telegram Group Crypto Gifs Channel https://t.me/Cryptogifschannel
bcfinancial (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 02:37:21 PM

I got my money. Roll Eyes

We are very happy that your money has been recovered  Grin Grin Grin
bcfinancial (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 02:39:07 PM

The projects that are with Waves are either very shady or has people representing them that have a conflict of interest. are either very shady or have people working for them that also work for Waves. The sole purpose of these projects is to extract money from the investors. Apart from all the money from scams to be Laundering in waves and others projects.

This is nothing new, many people know it, but they fall because they have monetary interests.
johncro_

Activity: 107

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:50:10 PM

The projects that are with Waves are either very shady or has people representing them that have a conflict of interest. are either very shady or have people working for them that also work for Waves. The sole purpose of these projects is to extract money from the investors. Apart from all the money from scams to be Laundering in waves and others projects.

This is nothing new, many people know it, but they fall because they have monetary interests.

man I don't really understand why you wasting your time with your pointless accuastions,must be really boring life you have there,time will tell how dumb you sound.
bcfinancial (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 09:21:31 PM

man I don't really understand why you wasting your time with your pointless accuastions,must be really boring life you have there,time will tell how dumb you sound.

I do not think wasted my time, I want the community open their eyes, I defending blockchain and things like these can not happen.

For everything I say I have proof and sustenance, they have left many traces to follow, they did not do good the cleaning.

If they accuse me of something that I am not guilty , the first thing I would do would be to face, answer all the questions and defend my project, So far Sasha did not answer any single question,

Only the time will give me the reason.
Big Naturals

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:53:05 AM

Is there any criminal prosecution of Coinomat scammers yet?
KevlarIt

Activity: 191

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:56:30 PM

okay, now it's 2019, and my bitcoins stuck after i tried to withdraw them from wavesplatform... Thank you coinomat, excellent year performance.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: