Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:05:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 10 BTC For Paypal / Bank Deposit  (Read 296 times)
CryptKeeper23 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:48:36 PM

Need to convert 10 or so BTC into cash via Paypal or bank deposit to Chase. Please PM with exchange rate and maximum you can do. Escrow ok.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
acaua

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:30:05 PM

4850euro Paypal for part of your btc or you need full 10
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:54:43 AM

Escrow ok.

Seller:

Yes, that's how it's done safely and correctly.

Make sure you emphasize this requirement to buyers. If you are asked to send the coins upfront, decline. If you are offered a more favorable BTC value but you go first, decline.

If you are asked to send some of the coins first and the rest later, decline. Scammers will do this and tell you it's about "testing your credibility". This is called the increments scam. Do not send any coins upfront. Not even a very small amount. If scammers realize they can't convince you to send 10 BTC they will try to steal just about anything. Even 0.01 BTC will buy them food for a few days. Use escrow for any amount.

PayPal is notoriously reversible. If you deal with an untrusted member, you risk losing your coins and PayPal funds. Scammers exploit PayPal's generous 180 days window for disputing and charging back payments. They simply invoke the fraud defense and if bitcoin is involved, PayPal will (on the balance of probabilities) reverse the payment.

Even PayPal payments sent as "Friends & Family" can be reversed if the scammer carefully plots the scam and reasons for the reversal. For example by sending the money while his browser is connected to a VPN and later telling PayPal his account was accessed from another location and it was a fraudulent payment. Another way is to submit a charge back to the credit card linked to the PayPal account.

If the money was paid from a hacked or phished PayPal account, then you will most definitely lose your coins and money.

Escrow can neither help nor protect if you accept PayPal as payment method. That's because PayPal's reversibility risk defeats the purpose of using escrow which is to make sure all parties honor the terms of the trade. The scammer can reverse the money after he gets the coins so there is no point in using escrow.

Bank deposit.. this will work but tread with caution. It is a method used by scammers for MITM fraud. Do your due diligence and make sure you check and double check the depositor's information before sending the coins. Make sure the depositor is the actual buyer. Some banks allow depositors to reverse the cash deposit. Even if this practice conflicts with banking procedure rules there will always be a moment of negligence or ignorance which is when the teller allows the reversal and you risk losing the deposited funds and coins. Use escrow and never send the coins unless you have cleared funds on your account.

Be careful of scammers depositing checks which will later bounce or never clear. Some deposit stolen and counterfeit checks. Banks usually pre-clear them so they appear as "credited" on your bank account. Don't be fooled by the positive balance. When the check is later found to be counterfeit or stolen or issued from an account with insufficient funds, it will bounce and you will pay a hefty penalty.

Buyer:

If you are considering buying OP's coins, do your due diligence too. Use a trusted escrow before paying any money. Make sure a trusted escrow confirms the coins are in his control before money changes hands. When contacting and choosing a trusted escrow, use that escrow's official profile page or thread on this site. Make sure (and double check!) that it is not a phished or cloned site.

gameristo
Legendary

Activity: 1398
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 03:34:24 AM

Need to convert 10 or so BTC into cash via Paypal or bank deposit to Chase. Please PM with exchange rate and maximum you can do. Escrow ok.

hi

I can provide paypal for your BTC

private message to discuss more

thanks

My old btc wallet id: 1GmLs8e6VL5i9UcLmLypSKbyDHKjAtkg6g
JescaChole88

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:45:49 AM

pm
Buzzlieve1992

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:00:05 AM

pm
don't be fooled by this user, you will definitely be scammed, jescashole is a long time scammer who doesn't have anything.
JescaChole88

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:25:39 AM

don't be fooled by this user, you will definitely be scammed, jescashole is a long time scammer who doesn't have anything.

i not asking you trust me.....
i just asking PM
CryptKeeper23 (OP)

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:25:01 PM

Sorry guys, didn't see a reply and my usual source showed back up.

Cheers
elgayul

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:26:31 PM

How much for 0.04 BTC?
i can pay from bank of america (zelle method)
newjobsonline

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:38:55 AM

Offer to buy those BTC. Scrow ok

Let me know how you want to do it

REspect
AfterTheFork

Activity: 203
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:57:34 AM

There is any proof you holding 10 BTC or is this just another shitty scam ?

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
MarioBrossG

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:02:46 AM

I can help with 0.2 btc via localbitcoins
akes000

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:12:36 PM

Hi. If its still available - we can negotiate for 1 to 2 BTC (or even more if your prices are reasonable).
As stated - escrow would be required as safety for both of us.

I can do SWIFT transfer to your bank account.

PM me if interested. Serious buyer - please don't be a scammer..we both can benefit here.

Thanks.
ninche

Activity: 610
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:48:49 PM

i can buy some of your btc
pm me if interested
jshark

Activity: 40

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:12:44 PM

If you still have stock I can take 1-2 btc, can trade through LBC (I have over 500 trades there, many being paypal with 100% feedback) or another escrow service you prefer.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: