Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:16:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most underrated ICOs to invest in right now??  (Read 532 times)
Skizze (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:56:40 PM

What are your picks? What ICOs are negligible but with a big potential? Many overhyped scams and useless shit is all I see around.

My picks
1. Neurogress. They develop AI driven software to enable us to control electronic devices with the power of thought.

2. Dether. It is a peer-to-peer ecosystem of crypto buyers, sellers and physical shops.
yoyolife121

Activity: 189

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:19:31 PM

What are your picks? What ICOs are negligible but with a big potential? Many overhyped scams and useless shit is all I see around.

My picks
1. Neurogress. They develop AI driven software to enable us to control electronic devices with the power of thought.

2. Dether. It is a peer-to-peer ecosystem of crypto buyers, sellers and physical shops.

you should keep your eyes on these:-

Viewly

AION Network

Augur

Cindicator
HongKong

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:22:45 PM

My picks

you should keep your eyes on these:-

Viewly

AION Network

Augur

Cindicator
Cindicator has huge potential in it. I just saw their campaign a few months ago, it was doing pretty good.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
mworld12

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:26:09 PM

My picks

this is my opinion about the most underrated ICO:-

Cindicator

Augur

AION Network

Viewly
Skizze (OP)

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:36:06 PM

Quote from: yoyolife121 org/index.php?topic=2809550.0

Viewly

AION Network

Augur

Cindicator

Those are good. But I'm pretty sure that at least three of them are not ICOs  Grin
photo123

Activity: 198

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:10:39 AM

My picks

these:-

AION Network

Cindicator

AION Network

mycoinlife

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:21:28 AM

My picks

i would suggest these:-

Enigma ICO

Kyber Network

UnikoinGold

Omega One
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 02:45:20 AM

Right now as per my portfolio , the best selections are arkblock and wepower. they have best teams and concepts. those are quite good examples for the best ico's. i have investe on bluzelle also so it will a great potential also.

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
squesto

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:55:21 AM

Right now as per my portfolio , the best selections are arkblock and wepower. they have best teams and concepts. those are quite good examples for the best ico's. i have investe on bluzelle also so it will a great potential also.

These two seem really popular. I will add Republic Protocol to that list.
ChinkyEyes

Activity: 687
Merit: 301

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:08:35 AM

Of the projects you all mentioned above, I find these the most interesting:

AION Network
Cindicator
Kyber Network
UnikoinGold

I haven't heard of them before, thanks for mentioning them I will research them further.

On topic: I think Peculium will be a huge in 2018. It will be added to an exchange next week.
coinforlife123

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:17:22 AM

My picks

Viewly

AION Network

Augur

Cindicator
kingcoiner001

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:22:56 AM

My picks

Viewly

AION Network

Augur

Cindicator
GabrielKiara

Activity: 273
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:35:53 AM

Maybe this is what I think has a nice concept but too underrated for the ico.
1. Peculium (I think the ico already succesfull but idk) This one have great concept
2. Hoqu
3. Augur
4. Cindicator

I think They have a big potential

AravinthP

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 03:40:19 AM

There were 2 that i was checking yesterday. All 2 have not much user base in Telegram or twitter but i think it can be big

1. Faceter - https://tokensale.faceter.io/ ( I think this has a huge potential specially with the details that people want to know their audience, imagine you walk to a store and the shop keeper knows all you need him to know) - Pre ICO from Feb 1

2. Vestarin - https://www.vestarin.io/ (Its like amazon with the payment in Crypto. They are creating a platoform where you can go and use one of their services and pay in any crypto) - Pre ICO starts from Feb 1

Thanks
~AP

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
Angelia46

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:15:52 AM

Dether is a good project, and it's really underestimated.
But most of the time, if you want to make a profit, you should pay more attention to some of the more hot ICO projects, and the chances of making a profit are much higher.

coin0101

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:37:52 AM

My picks

Comsa
WCX
LAToken
STIKS1911

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:48:42 AM

Project KYC.Legal. He has no competitors, already has a working product, a strong team and good advisers. I think this project can bring a good profit.

bitcoiner0101

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:04:58 AM

My picks

AION Network

Augur

Cindicator

newcoin1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:09:35 AM

My picks

Viewly

AION Network

Augur
CryptosapienZA

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:16:14 AM

For me its

Kyber Network
Bancor
Rchain