Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:25:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to por 1000$ tomorrow?  (Read 133 times)
Baby Driver (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:04:14 PM

Hi. I was thinking of investing $ 1000 in cryptocurrencies. where would you put those $ 1000? I would like it to be a safe value, so now I doubt between ethereum or neo. any advice?
I'm not sure if I'll buy tomorrow with the card or wait for the transfer, but I'm afraid this will take off and the train will be lost.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 04:16:46 AM

Ethereum and Neo is potential coin under good team development so just make investment in both coin by portfolio each 50%, this  is good strategy because make invest in crypto is just speculation so for the better put your money in to minimum 2 different coin to minimize the risk.  And if you have time, to get more profit by make investment in new coin that just tradeable in market is good way to make big profit because the price still cheap below $1 and the price has posibility to going up by multiple, these token could be has massive potential : Bitdegree, Covesting, Utrust.

asifcoiner23

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:25:08 AM

Hi. I was thinking of investing $ 1000 in cryptocurrencies. where would you put those $ 1000? I would like it to be a safe value, so now I doubt between ethereum or neo. any advice?
I'm not sure if I'll buy tomorrow with the card or wait for the transfer, but I'm afraid this will take off and the train will be lost.

ETH and NEO is where i wuold put my money
Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 04:26:15 AM

I think Ethereum and Neo are not bad investments. You can do a self study so you can be comfortable with your choice and will get better at choosing where to invest in most cases.

I believe VeChain is a good investment as all I'm hearing about it is good news. And I'm also invested in it and planning to HODL it for a year or so.

Just make sure that you invest what you can afford to lose.

Lingqingyi

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:31:01 AM

If you want the more steady investment.
As they say, investing in NEO and ETH is a good choice.
If you want a higher risk,join ICO, it is highly risky to recommend you , but the benefits are also considerable.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:41:34 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2018, 06:22:20 AM by lienfaye

Already have ethereum in my portfolio, I have been holding eth for almost a year now about 30% of my overall investment. Then I also bought neo recently after doing research about this coin and I was convinced that its a good choice for long term. On top of that dont forget to add bitcoin in your portfolio especially the price is not so expensive.

h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:51:41 AM

After bitcoin, ethereum is the most steady coin for your investments, you should not wait, just invest more than half of your affordable capital in ether and for the rest half amount i would suggest to invest in ripple rather than to make investments in NEO. Ripple has a very large market capitalisation than any other altcoins, it would also be profitable
paxaway21

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:57:32 AM

if that's how much you invest it's better than altcoin you put your money that there are potential coins you buy for the bigger your profit you can search what altcoin is good to buy this year is also possible with bitcoin and only let him first go back to you for a few months and sure you get the profit
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:11:26 AM

This is a good time to buy bitcoin. Get some fractions, the coin will soon moon. Ethereum is another good coin , litecoin also as the top coins.
Then, you can add nem, cardano , onion. Good luck.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:23:49 AM

so now I doubt between ethereum or neo. any advice?
Doubting this two? Then just invest to the usual and popular one, BTC.
If you are afraid that you will be left behind by the train then just don't invest. Gather more information on what and when to invest. But since you have an idea, if you don't even prefer bitcoin, ETH will be a wise choice.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
naglas

Activity: 233
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:29:50 AM

I'll advice bitcoin and ethereum for holding and ripple and neo for trading.
mrproblem

Activity: 392
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:52:49 AM

So here is our pack :
40% BTC
30% ETH
20% to altcoins (just check trends etc alone and decide nto with someone else)
10% to ICO can be good(make an ICO investigation)
darkr

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:46:37 PM

Man, invest into both of them. NEO and Ethereum are the coolest projects ever. Probably the growth of ETH will be greater, thus I would spread a thousand like this: 70% into ETH and 30% into NEO. But you choose.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:57:01 PM

Buy NEO and do not forget to invest the money into Ethereum. Choosing these cryptocurrencies, you will not lose ever. Probably you want to buy cheaper currencies as well. Then stop at Cardano (ADA). Lisk is good also!
Jobbernowl

Activity: 222
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:15:44 PM

You can divide by 3 coins maybe adding to the list bitcoin. NEO and Ethereum are clearly a good choice. This is stability. Gradual grow and safety. If you are new in cryptocurrencies, then this is a very good solution. Now the market has fallen, do not worry about your investments.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: