Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:27:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where are the KnC Miner Asic Chips? Where? Will KNc Ships On Time?  (Read 2845 times)
eve (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 01:48:12 AM

Everyone is freaking worry where are the Knc Asic Miner Chips? Knc news are , PCB, Slogan, Price change for Nov, New Mercury Miner, Incentive program, and other non essential stuffs.

But they Never touch on the subjects of the where about and status of the Asic Chips? Where are there? Where are there? Sam is spending time at bitcoin conference and other events, but no news on the Chips?

They never touch on cgminer ? So what should we do?? Wait for a Miracle?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Satobit

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 01:56:31 AM

Bitcoinorama will give you an answer.
plasmoske

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

The realist

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 04:50:37 AM

Cgminer has been touched on. You'll see it if you read the KNC (massive) thread.

Someone emailed them about it and they replied.

Chips are coming... and will be announced when they come  Roll Eyes
Beta-coiner1

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 05:14:58 AM

On Bitbet the odds are actually against KNC delivering on time,we'll just have to see how it all goes considering the vast amount of orders they have.

jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 12:15:37 PM

Knc chips until now is nowhere and will be nowhere untill next month October
bbxx

Activity: 728

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2013, 12:21:26 PM

how do you know this ?
insider info ?
orsoc emploee ?
eve (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 03:16:02 PM

Yes Where are those chips? KnC Miner news today was 1) Slogan 2) The winner of the Slogan 3) Printing of Slogan on Controller Board, 4)
Configure their own Cgminer 5) Power Supplies 6) Still on track for September delivery and 7) Nothing on the Chips, Never say anything about the Chips? Why? We Wonder Why?

Sam if he delivers in September he will say we delivered as promised. But if he don't deliver by September, he will blame this and that .. with endless Excuses cleverly and smartly executed. 
Bitcoinorama

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 03:56:11 PM

Yes Where are those chips? KnC Miner news today was 1) Slogan 2) The winner of the Slogan 3) Printing of Slogan on Controller Board, 4)
Configure their own Cgminer 5) Power Supplies 6) Still on track for September delivery and 7) Nothing on the Chips, Never say anything about the Chips? Why? We Wonder Why?

Sam if he delivers in September he will say we delivered as promised. But if he don't deliver by September, he will blame this and that .. with endless Excuses cleverly and smartly executed.  

Because the dies are manufactured at the fab, then they need to be packaged (the metal surrounding that distributes heat evenly), then they need to populate boards, before being tested, placed into the housing and sent to customers. Eve, do you actualy understand the process involved?

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
FUKT

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 10:12:05 PM

Your autism is showing.
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2013, 01:24:00 AM

I thought we already have news on the chips, specifically that they are in progress and as far as KnC/ORSOC know they are still due to be completed in time for completed miners to be shipped by the end of this month.

Is there some reason to expect that the chip foundry or packager or whatever is keeping KnC and ORSOC in the dark about some holdup at the manufacturer/foundry or something?

If the foundry is not actually progressing on schedule but is hiding that fact from Knc/ORSOC shouldn't you be complianing to them about not keeping KnC / ORSOC aware of whatever problems it is that they are hiding, instead of spewing FUD about KnC/ORSOC ?

Also didn't we hear just recently that the progress reached a point at which some more confidence as to the actual power usage had been achieved, allowing a new presumably more accurate estimate of power usage to be certain enough that they were able to give us an update on the estimated power usage?

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2013, 01:26:49 AM

Everyone is freaking worry where are the Knc Asic Miner Chips? Knc news are , PCB, Slogan, Price change for Nov, New Mercury Miner, Incentive program, and other non essential stuffs.

But they Never touch on the subjects of the where about and status of the Asic Chips? Where are there? Where are there? Sam is spending time at bitcoin conference and other events, but no news on the Chips?

They never touch on cgminer ? So what should we do?? Wait for a Miracle?

chips not here yet but soon,sam is B2Bing it up
knc arrangement with a hero-turned rogue whos name rhymes with tissue,
who is also provide chips for bfl's monarch, to different specification
better just save $ in poket play the buy and hold game and stay safe rather than spend every day refreshing to be sure you break even

Boy, if this turned out to be the case, there'll be some splainin' to do to the not-a-dry-eye-crowd.
markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2013, 01:28:45 AM

Wasn't there a song about that?

Don't refresh the thread
While you're waitin' for more data,
There'll be time enough for data
When the chips are done...

Or something like that?

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
eve (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 02:58:46 AM

latest updates on price drop for November Shipments, nothing on the chip
markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2013, 06:13:35 AM

latest updates on price drop for November Shipments, nothing on the chip

Once you tape-out, do foundries usually send you blow by blow updates daily telling you exactly which of their steps how many of your wafers are at that day or something?

I don't understand what important news from the foundry you think the foundry is sending to KnC how often that leads you to imagine the foundry is telling KnC something you need to know?

Maybe you could put your concerns in context by narrating the normal series of messages you are accustomed to your foundries providing to you that you, were you in KnC's shoes, would be copy/pasting over to your customers?

Like maybe "well when I had my ASIC made, each action each major machine my foundry's employees used in producing my chips had email built in, so that I got emails all through each day and night informating me every time my wafter for moved from one bench or machine to another, each time a sputter of atoms of a different type was sputtered at it, each time one of the employees was late gettting back from lunch" or whatever you consider to be the normal rate of posts foundries send out to customers each working day or each press of an on off switch of a process or whatever it is you expect?

I do not understand what you find strange about "send out tape, eventually receive tracking number showing our ships are being shipped out (either from foundry to antoher stage the foundry does not do, or from final stage to us or our board-maker)"...

Absent such an explanation, I am currently leaning toward imagining it is normal that no news is good news, that is, you send the foundry your tape and some day they either inform you something has gone wrong or inform you their part of the process is finished and the chips are on their way to whoever/whatever comes next...

-MarkM-

eve (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 09:03:27 AM

With no chips to show the delay in posting and doing a Demo of the chips on Youtube or Video is due to the following problems:

1) Designs cannot make the Chips, way to complicated than expected.

2) Marcus is melding with the chip performance, he want to max out those chips

3) Designs does not fit into the pcb board

4) sam is too busy attending conferences and events to show who he is

5) They are giving excuses for the delay, with nothing to show

6) The Fab do not have slot for Knc

7) Wafer and mask giving problems.

Cool They are all at some Caribbean Island enjoying themselves

9) sam and his gang has change their identity, not traceable.
Ghostofkobra

Activity: 164

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 09:26:08 AM

3) Designs does not fit into the pcb board

#3 is the best one, haha,

Funny points eve.

Made my day.

or wait! it wasnt a joke?
It was a joke right??

Bitcoinorama

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 10:56:32 AM

Evebot;

http://pixar.wikia.com/EVE

eve (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 11:23:48 AM

Guess What? Knc Miner delay was planned out to used your miner you pay for their own mining interest, just think 1 month of using a thousand unit of your miner  at 400gh/s each, would steal a lot of your bitcoin, won't they.
fractal02

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 03:18:44 PM

Guess What? Knc Miner delay was planned out to used your miner you pay for their own mining interest, just think 1 month of using a thousand unit of your miner  at 400gh/s each, would steal a lot of your bitcoin, won't they.

Please EVE...calm down...so much theories...
Bitcoinorama

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 05:55:24 PM

Guess What? Knc Miner delay was planned out to used your miner you pay for their own mining interest, just think 1 month of using a thousand unit of your miner  at 400gh/s each, would steal a lot of your bitcoin, won't they.

err yeeah, because that's going to go unnoticed on the network. Roll Eyes

Eve, do you even understand how Bitcoin works bud?

Read: http://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf and come up with some better conspiracies.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: