Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:20:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell mining equipments  (Read 166 times)
ZbarX (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:06:19 AM

Re to all

I'm writing this post  for people who have an overview about mining virtual coins   . This post is for people who wanna have a easy life and which have optimistic  aspects about evolution of our world especially on crypto coins . Persoanlly i think instead of buying  virtual coins which its are flactuate on the market is better to mining them with your equipment because  for  sure you will get your money back after a while and still you will use them forward  which will bring you profit constantly.  

https://www.crypto-coinz.net/crypto-calculator/   ->>to calculate your income daily .

I'm selling  :
Antminer L3 ,
Antminer S9
Amd Radeon Rx 470,480,570
Nvidia geforce gtx1080ti
Motherboards :  7 and 13 slots
Power Supply 1500 Kw
and more others .

I guarantee  20-25 % less than on the market  even more depend of quantity + some bonuses .

For more details on skype : xandreis93@gmail.com  or even you can e-mail me too .  Grin Grin Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coins4Days

Activity: 294
Merit: 27

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 12:21:25 AM

Re to all

I'm writing this post  for people who have an overview about mining virtual coins   . This post is for people who wanna have a easy life and which have optimistic  aspects about evolution of our world especially on crypto coins . Persoanlly i think instead of buying  virtual coins which its are flactuate on the market is better to mining them with your equipment because  for  sure you will get your money back after a while and still you will use them forward  which will bring you profit constantly.  

https://www.crypto-coinz.net/crypto-calculator/   ->>to calculate your income daily .

I'm selling  :
Antminer L3 ,
Antminer S9
Amd Radeon Rx 470,480,570
Nvidia geforce gtx1080ti
Motherboards :  7 and 13 slots
Power Supply 1500 Kw
and more others .

I guarantee  20-25 % less than on the market  even more depend of quantity + some bonuses .

For more details on skype : xandreis93@gmail.com  or even you can e-mail me too .  Grin Grin Grin

Hey OP, welcome to bitcointalk. You might want to be a little more transparent about selling all of your equipment. If you are such an advocate for "having an easy life," why sell all of these things?

You should take pictures of all of your equipment with a piece of paper that states your bitcointalk name and today's date. No one is going to buy from you otherwise. Are you open to escrow offers?

P.S. you posted this in the wrong section, by the way. It should be here.

ZbarX (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:53:07 AM

Hey OP, welcome to bitcointalk. You might want to be a little more transparent about selling all of your equipment. If you are such an advocate for "having an easy life," why sell all of these things?

You should take pictures of all of your equipment with a piece of paper that states your bitcointalk name and today's date. No one is going to buy from you otherwise. Are you open to escrow offers?

P.S. you posted this in the wrong section, by the way. It should be here.
Posted on: Today at 12:06:19 AM Posted by: ZbarX

Thanks for your advice and for linking me to the right section , by the way i linked  a calculator so they can calculate their income plus their electricity cost .
Indeed i haven't attached any pictures because there are too many, i wrote my skype and my e-mail so who wanna  to contact me is welcome   otherwise there is no problem Smiley
Fireballbu

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:12:33 AM

Interested in the prices for these. I emailed for prices.  Escrow?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: