Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:02:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to evaluate Masternodes Coins  (Read 164 times)
bitcoin9999 (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:13:03 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2018, 12:24:41 AM by bitcoin9999
Merited by Dahman El_Harrachi (2)

Did you notice of masternode coins coming out every week or even everyday?  How do you evaluate these coins to lessen your chance of being a bag holder?

First, you have to look at their website.  Does the website look like it is hap hazardously put together to catch the masternode frenzy?  This is a sign of a bad coin.  In this case, the owners just want their coins to be listed on masternodes.online and sell for a couple million dollars then create another coin and abandon ship.  You can get burn very badly because you are chasing after the 3000% ROI.  What's the point if it is going to crash in a week later?

Second, the coin needs to show who the developers/owners are.  This is one of the only way to know that they are serious enough to develop a coin for long term.  Why is it ok for these masternode coins to hide their identities?  It is NOT ok.  This is a big red flag.  They want to hide their identities so they can create another masternode coin the following week and continue doing that onward.  It is very easy to fork another masternode coin.  So a coin without a team is a BIG RED FLAG.  
Third, ask to see if this coin has a community or products to support it.  If there is no products or community to support it then you will be a bag holder very soon.

So these are the top three suggestions to evaluate masternode coins, as they are breeding like weed and you don't want to be a bag holder.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ibextronic
Copper Member

Activity: 164
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:31:28 AM

Today coins are issued daily that are copies of each other just to be able to go up in the ranking for a moment, earn a few btc and then clone it and start over.

You have to be very careful. that's why I believe in the Mediccoin project. everything is clear and clean, and that gives signs of quality and legality.
elr01

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:04:10 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2018, 01:49:18 AM by elr01

I would add that a new coin must have a decent whitepaper, according to me that's a key point to know where and how the coin intend to go.
+1 for the staff to be present in the community, I'm afraid we are seeing a good example with this one : https://www.tradingview.com/x/DYBdwt4V
The founder has completely disappeared from the discord channel.

Edit: A crucial point also is Github sources and a basic analysis either of the code and of the timeline.
jdbao

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:15:07 AM

I think the price is one of the final measure to evaluate the masternode is good or not, if within a time frame, the price has been steady growth, then prove that more and more people are optimistic about and are willing to hold the currency, then I may plan to invest it.
MaltMilchek

Activity: 22
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:26:18 AM

Today coins are issued daily that are copies of each other just to be able to go up in the ranking for a moment, earn a few btc and then clone it and start over.

You have to be very careful. that's why I believe in the Mediccoin project. everything is clear and clean, and that gives signs of quality and legality.

Medicoin? What is this, I've now seen MedicalChain, MediChain and Medicoin. I guess the only one missing is 'MediToken' or 'MediBlock'.
skymia

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 03:47:23 AM
Merited by bitcoin9999 (5)

Medicoin? What is this, I've now seen MedicalChain, MediChain and Medicoin. I guess the only one missing is 'MediToken' or 'MediBlock'.

Please do your own research on the coin's status and features before making any investment or mining decisions.

KEY FEATURES
Medic Coin
Coin Ticker: Medic
PoW Algorithm: Scrypt
Total Supply: 500 Million
Block Time: 90 Seconds.           Staking Time: 1 Hr
Block Reward: 77
Coins Required for a MasterNode: 199,999
Max Block size: 3 MB
Port: 2118
RPC-Port: 2117

Discordapp.com/invite/fQcYvkh ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤ Folding@Home ❤ MEDIC coin
skymia

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 03:48:56 AM

Read more about MEDIC Coin here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2753447.0

Discordapp.com/invite/fQcYvkh ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤ Folding@Home ❤ MEDIC coin
leevox

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:56:20 AM

There is a lot of trash coins popping up lately with no purpose or uniqueness at all, just try to focus on new coins that are unique and have a solid dev team. You can also be on the lookout for forked coins with new/improved implementations
bitcoin9999 (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:35:34 AM

If you are interested in Medic Coin, you can check us out at https://mediccoin.com

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: