Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:38:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Member Thought I'd say hello  (Read 77 times)
cryptocrumpet (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:16:37 AM

Hi, I'm not essentially new to the crypto game, I've been around since about 2012, at least I've known about bitcoin since then, I made my first purchase, which was dogecoin in 2015, of which I've lost it and don't know where or how to get it anymore, I had about 100,000 dogecoin in my account and lost it all, I also got a 6 month contract of 10gh/s of which I was supposed to recieve a decent amount of bitcoin in 2015 but didn't come to fruition, so this isn't my first rodeo with the dreaded bitcoin/altcoins.

Maybe I was silly, I don't know, but now with the new wave of 2FA in cryptocurrency and ease of use to reclaim your cryptos, I've decided to take another dive into the game, this time with a little more success I hope.

I've currently traded a decent amount and I've made about 1000% gains so far on my holdings, I got done in with the Symmetry Fund Scam, at least I'm hoping it isn't a scam and that it was just a bunch of internet rookie errors on the symmetry funds behalf, but who knows, lost about 10-15% of my funds on that anyway if it does end up being a scam.

I made most of my money on Kucoin as well as ETHORSE. I'm invested in crowdwiz, assetron, TRON, Modum, Po.et, Changecoin and Arker and, ETHORSE, and have sold all my holdings in Kucoin and while some of my crypto holdings haven't been put up on exchanges yet (i.e. Arker and Assetron, they're only on the waves exchange and it's difficult to figure out how to find those two coins on the waves exchange)

I'm hopeful that I don't get scammed again, I've lost a lot of money on scams already, I'd really like a win for once so I don't have to look like a loser in front of my friends who are making six-figure salaries while I still live at home with my parents.

The reason i'm on bitcointalk.org: I want to do some bounty marketing for some ICO's so I can make a little extra money on the side, I have about 600 twitter followers so far and it continues to grow, I'm hopeful that if I have a positive attitude then things will turn around for me.

Anyway, thank you all for reading and I look forward to seeing all of your posts well into the future. Smiley
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kk80586

Activity: 202
Merit: 13

I like coins. I love ONION.

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:48:27 AM

Welcome to the forum and specifically the newbie board!! Sorry to hear about the scams and hope to avoid them. BCT is a good place to find out if something you are interested in is a scam or not. If you hear about a new coin or offer I am sure someone else has also. Good Luck on your trades Smiley

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   Own ONION   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    Highly Secure & TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary •  SegWit Wallet Released  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: