Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 07:31:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Multi coin wallet suggestions?  (Read 79 times)
r00tEth (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:23:00 AM

Hi all,

I'm looking for a cold wallet to store the following coins in, I don't really want lots of wallets if possible so ones that support as many of these as possible would be good! I've been looking around but I can't find anything that supports them all :/

TRX
XRP
XLM
ADA
IOTA
ELIX

Any help would be much appreciated!
Winterizing

Activity: 312
Merit: 10

(。◕‿◕。)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 01:34:45 AM

I have an answer for you  XRP, XLM, ADA, IOTA you can store them at an exchange called binance. The 4 you listed are supported and can be stored there. Is it safe? Probably, because Binance is considered as one of the most trusted exchanges. For ELIX and TRX, I would recommend using MEW or Myetherwallet.

r00tEth (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:37:50 AM

Yeah, I'm trying to avoid storing them on an exchange...
bug.lady

Activity: 196
Merit: 23

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:00:07 PM

Hi all,

I'm looking for a cold wallet to store the following coins in, I don't really want lots of wallets if possible so ones that support as many of these as possible would be good! I've been looking around but I can't find anything that supports them all :/

TRX
XRP
XLM
ADA
IOTA
ELIX

Any help would be much appreciated!

Hi mate, I always recommend using hardware wallets like Trezor or Ledger. They are hardware wallets, which means they are very secure. The number of supported coins grows with time, currently supported coins for Ledger you can find here: https://www.ledgerwallet.com/cryptocurrencies

The best is that you can pair your device with MyEtherWallet, so basically you get the same level of security with all ERC20 tokens.

Hope this info helps and convinces you to choose a hardware wallet Smiley

slimfit88

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:13:19 PM

Blockchain.info for bitcoin   
MyEtherWallet for ETH and ERC20   
Jaxx or Exodus for multi-coins wallet.   

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: