Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:10:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BOUNTY: Bitcoins for prank calls!  (Read 5602 times)
Meatpile

Activity: 277
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2011, 02:21:27 AM

What a fucking disgusting show of the internets gaping asshole... For all you people know the original poster just doesn't know how to troubleshoot his new video card... or just wants revenge on someone for whatever reason you could never ever prove?
'

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ensign_lee (OP)

Activity: 886
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2011, 06:31:21 PM

What a fucking disgusting show of the internets gaping asshole... For all you people know the original poster just doesn't know how to troubleshoot his new video card... or just wants revenge on someone for whatever reason you could never ever prove?
'

Yes, that's right. I obviously didn't bother to try troubleshooting the problem by putting the video card in multiple computers to see if it was a motherboard compatability issue; and you know, the identical XFX 5850s that I *already own* must just somehow magically work in my computer.

Oh, and all my attempts at contacting the kid through email and phone just magically happened to get lost in the ether. And it was just a coincidence that he would pick up my phone call when I called from a DIFFERENT number than my cell, but would ignore all the calls coming from my cell.

Yeah...  Roll Eyes

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Dudedude

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2011, 06:56:35 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2011, 07:24:17 PM by Dudedude

'
as long as i get paid, im cool with it
joepie91

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 26, 2011, 07:22:43 PM

'
Hi. Welcome to the internet.

Like my post(s)? 12TSXLa5Tu6ag4PNYCwKKSiZsaSCpAjzpu Smiley
Quote from: hawks5999
I just can't wait for fall/winter. My furnace never generated money for me before. I'll keep mining until my furnace is more profitable.
nefanon

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 08:22:50 PM

Oh, and all my attempts at contacting the kid through email and phone just magically happened to get lost in the ether. And it was just a coincidence that he would pick up my phone call when I called from a DIFFERENT number than my cell, but would ignore all the calls coming from my cell.

Yeah...  Roll Eyes

Update? Are you still looking for people to prank this guy? Are you still offering 0.10 btc?
ensign_lee (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2011, 08:58:02 PM

Yeah...  Roll Eyes

Update? Are you still looking for people to prank this guy? Are you still offering 0.10 btc?

Sure, still willing to pay .1 btc for prank calls to his number that are recorded. Also, bonus btc for hilarity! Cheesy

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
bitplane

Activity: 321

Firstbits: 1gyzhw

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2011, 03:44:25 PM

Sure, still willing to pay .1 btc for prank calls to his number that are recorded. Also, bonus btc for hilarity! Cheesy

Did you check out the info I posted? Was it him?
ensign_lee (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2011, 09:35:53 PM

Did you check out the info I posted? Was it him?

No, I didn't. I didn't see much good going that route, especially since I've already thrown away the defective video card.

I'd imagine most people would react badly to someone calling them on the phone telling them that their kid scammed someone, especially without any evidence, so I didn't bother.

Thank you so much for your effort though! Smiley

Nousplatform Youtube     
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: