Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:19:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You will be " rich ", potential coins 2018  (Read 3159 times)
fvderblvck

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:01:23 PM

If you invested $2000 into Speedcash right now, that could be worth $200,000 by next March, heck maybe even $2,000,000. Why? One of the fastest coins around (as high as 2sec transaction time), privacy coin, low supply (<500,000), low market cap (<$1,000,000), now listed on 5 exchanges, great dev team that actually works and communicates with community, messaging and documents vault, etc. You can do your own research here http://www.scash.ml/ https://t.me/speedcashcoin https://youtu.be/EWcXC9Hfy6U https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lks1Kh8i-8M
DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PumaPuma_

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:27:31 PM

To make a little money you need to invest in start-ups. You will learn the history of all top coins. At the ICO stage, they all cost very little! In the DataBrokerDAO project, I see great potential for growth. Yes, the DTX coin is already traded on the exchange-Chankura.com, although it can still be bought at a discount!
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:30:36 PM

If bitcoin can help me get rich in 2018 then that is great. I want that to happen. Earlier this year I invested in bitcoin but have not recovered any profits from them. What I can do now is wait for opportunities and good fortune to me. Gradually, I began to feel discouraged to give up but when I heard bitcoin will increase and have good direction, I have motivation and wait.
dulari1

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:33:54 PM

ICON ( ICX )
January 31, 2018
 2018 ICON ANNUAL SUMMIT: THE GENESIS, coinone, bithumb,
he big thing is ICO/Dapps announced on summit as well as Korean exchange listing. That's what will affect price.

Icon will be $100 by July this year!
https://twitter.com/helloiconworld
https://www.reddit.com/r/icon/
telegram : https://t.me/joinchat/Fqw4igkkVmYtj--ZVi-QcA

]Aion: Beta Testing Group  February
In early March, Open Test Net

Kyber Network
According to the Roadmap Kyber should launch its mainnet soon in Q1/2018

buy and Hold

great call .
all 3 coins / projects are superb .
do you know now in this bearish market which one we should buy ?

EQUALtoken.io      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄
▀ ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY
Waqas vicky

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:54:53 PM

Don't look for big coins, they give you short return in long term.
Look for the low market cap coins, with the great dev. team and working products so you can make more money with them.
I pick some rpx, zpt and axp...
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:11:36 PM

If bitcoin can help me get rich in 2018 then that is great. I want that to happen. Earlier this year I invested in bitcoin but have not recovered any profits from them. What I can do now is wait for opportunities and good fortune to me. Gradually, I began to feel discouraged to give up but when I heard bitcoin will increase and have good direction, I have motivation and wait.
Believe that investing in the world of crypto will help us get good results, investing in crypto and especially Bitcoin does have big risks as well. very fast price movements make us must be able to take decisions quickly and precisely as well. If you make a decision and also take advantage of momentum then we will be ready to become rich. There is no doubt that nowadays there are so many people who have become rich after they take advantage of Bitcoin and altcoin as an investment. Never hesitate and keep focused, calm and alert in taking every decision.
Kulllianll

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:57:25 AM

Don't look for big coins, they give you short return in long term.
Look for the low market cap coins, with the great dev. team and working products so you can make more money with them.
I pick some rpx, zpt and axp...
But coins from the top-20 are more reliable and in the current situation I prefer to take less risks.
Kenny001

Activity: 329

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:04:13 AM

Medical field will adopt blockchain. Medibloc is going to take the lead. Huge partnerships coming up. Gem for 2018!
cryptoyosh

Activity: 120

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:37:19 AM

You need to choose ICO who have been analyzed with due diligence by analysts and do not invest in pool syndicate that can steal your money. CryptoCompass is displaying ICO projects at presale stage with good entries. They don’t pool (risk and legal), but agree on exclusivity directly with the ICO team. So no additional risk from the investor side.

their new ANN : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3178063.new#new[/size]    

website to claim access : https://www.crypto-compass.io/
Mang Li

Activity: 327
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:24:23 AM

what a big prediction with ICON my friend
and as the first time this crypto hit in the market the price is about $0.5 and you predict in july 2018 the price will reach about $100
i can said, this is very impossible, and maybe $40 - $50 is the reasonable price for me in this year

KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:08:43 AM

To make a little money you need to invest in start-ups. You will learn the history of all top coins. At the ICO stage, they all cost very little! In the DataBrokerDAO project, I see great potential for growth. Yes, the DTX coin is already traded on the exchange-Chankura.com, although it can still be bought at a discount!
In order to become rich, really rich by earning profit in thousand dollars, the best option is bitcoin.It can give huge amount of money and is the most potential coin. Everyone knows that. But for many people, it is still very expensive even after this dip so the right step is to join some signature campaign. No need to make an investment of even a single penny. But investing in some new crypto coin is not a very good decision.
napman

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:16:52 AM

In order to become rich, really rich by earning profit in thousand dollars, the best option is bitcoin.It can give huge amount of money and is the most potential coin. Everyone knows that. But for many people, it is still very expensive even after this dip so the right step is to join some signature campaign. No need to make an investment of even a single penny. But investing in some new crypto coin is not a very good decision.

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
Tiennou74

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:34:39 AM

SiaCoin and Neo has a potential to rise high if community support other side LTC do have huge potential to reach 500$ in near future ! You can invest but you need to study first about where you are going to invest !
Happy Trading

Thanks
Regards
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:17:26 PM

This is not alone we have many good and solid coins which can give good fortune to investors but need some good research and work by own is always appreciated because just guessing is very easy and every one can give comment about any coins but investing in reality is very difficult as its hard earned money and no one want to lose very easily so if some one want to invest better do some by own and take good profit
EleGiggle

Activity: 416

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:19:23 PM

I see big potential in MIOTA because "Internet-of-Things" is the future no doubt and many companies cooperate with them so it's good coin to invest
Lastsamuraj

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Prontapay

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:39:59 PM

If we are speaking about being rich,then 2018 might be not the best year due btc dancing.If market will become stable again,then Block array might do quite well from new ones

mobilezz

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:50:10 PM

If we are speaking about being rich,then 2018 might be not the best year due btc dancing.If market will become stable again,then Block array might do quite well from new ones
If BTC will stay for a month so all alts will pump really hard. But it's a bit difficult even to imagine to stay it during 1 month. So crazy days during 2018 already.

napman

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:05:57 AM

I don't know about rich in 2018, but if you are willing to invest in noteworthy projects then you will be assured returns as they are built and they grow. Even though ICOs are tricky to predict, if you are willing to invest long-term (1.5 yrs) then placing your trust in solid projects like Rentberry and even the upcoming Arcblock can have great returns in the long run.

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
Denijal

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:06:02 AM

What do you think about Project Shivom?
They are still pre ICO state..
I took them already for some bounty campaigns because I want to take as more as possible their coins. Via bounty and ICO..
Great team and HYPE.
More than 45.000 Twitter followers and 65.000 Telegram users...
They already found 10 investors and partners like Bancor, HitBtc, Coinomi...
Sounds like it could be one of those great 2018 coins?
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:58:07 AM

Agreed,But i am going to hold more and have some goals to achieve.Here need to show patience and no hurry to panic sell.BCH,ETHER,RIPPLE have potential to hit on top.If you can afford buy and hold,and if you feel you maximize the profit and gaining alot then good opportunity to diversify the investment.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: