Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:13:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You will be " rich ", potential coins 2018  (Read 3162 times)
bircoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:20:03 AM

I have postponed my dreams for 2018 to 2019 now. What a future for you when there is a possibility of wealth.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
INVESTA████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 03:38:59 PM

ICX is kinda undervalue i suppose compare to
Tron, ONT now

The Hype of TRON is just overload, not saying that they are bad but seems like TRON is just overhype
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:20:51 PM

The market is too volatile to understand which coins will make you rich by the end of 2018. However for long term investment, consider Ethereum, Monero. Ethereum has the potential to cross the $1000 mark by the end of this year if we go by the statistics. The coin being used as a token for smart applications makes it much more widely used in the market. Similarly, Monero is the best privacy coins and also has one of the best development teams behind it. The coin is also being used by mainy companies for making transactions increasing its market value. Hence, both the coins are strong in the market and can make you rich.
seymenyunus1654

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:21:01 PM

I trust aion like you. Neo and Ethereum are among the top 5 altcoins and both are good investments but if we talk about becoming rich within this year, I am afraid that there is no other working option than bitcoin in this matter. Only it can make a person rich in true sense. Not only this, but better to stick with the old ones instead of going for the new coins because they are more trustworthy crypto currencies with large communities of investors.
teamsah5416

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:22:47 PM

Of course, the market is a lot of coins tend to grow. It is up to each person to choose the right investment. I am impressed with the smart, utility and efficient contract. It will be a trend that is widely applied to manufacturing, companies, businesses ... ETH and NEO are my options. I am persevering and hope that this phase passes and opens up the growth for profit.
VBCryp@

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:35:38 AM

Yes, I still believe in the value of the altcoin though the price is declining now, but I continue to invest in it especially ETH. I think it will soon recover and thrive in the future, ETH is currently very good for me to invest more and I think it will bring profit to me by the end of 2018.
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:11:05 AM

There are some good contenders like COSS, Kyber and ICX but as the market is not recovering so we have to wait for some more months than expected time period to see the potential of these coins.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Yeperdoodle

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:14:52 AM

This question may be a bit out of topic, but still related. Does anyone know of any upcoming MMORPG that utilizes cryptocurrency as its in-game currency? This would really be big...
Kaattu1

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:27:42 AM

Those coins are Ethereum (ETH) and NEO (NEO). Their ability to hold their value in a turbulent market is not a fluke, but rather a clear indicator of the future of the crypto market, and that’s smart contracts.
darth_cryptorider

Activity: 470
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:37:27 AM

I don't think that ICX will be best ROI coin for 2018 we will  see bigger project than that
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:49:23 PM

Most of them are probably scam but for sure some of them have potential.
You can also participate in airdrops, so you can "invest" withot risking your money.
I participatet in the Marinecoin Airdrop a few weeks ago Their Airdrop is still going on but they changed it a bit.
You can now claim 20000 MTC every day as long as there are MTC left.
I am pretty sure that it will become more profitable in the nearer future since it really has potential: a dev-less, community based coin with zero fees.
It is time tested, is a machine to machine system and works with artificial intelligence.
Can also become great with iot.

If you think everything is the scam then why did you join in the bounty to promote, there are some legit coin where they can deliver the end product to the community. There are many Airdrops paying but some of them is becoming zero with zero potential value.
piter_wip12592

Activity: 219

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:57:05 PM

I think the good coin to invest in 2018 is NEO. I see NEO has many advantages to be able to develop well in 2018. And it will be my long-term investment choice.
Tuturtinular

Activity: 994
Merit: 152

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:08:37 PM

I think the good coin to invest in 2018 is NEO. I see NEO has many advantages to be able to develop well in 2018. And it will be my long-term investment choice.
it looks like NEO is a potential coin in this year and NEO as well as NEU has also entered in top 10 alternative coins.
morgan4140

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:20:21 PM

What about OBSIDIAN? I think it's the most underrated coin. It has its own blockchain and will soon release the product.
jujubax
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:27:26 AM

Hello BITCOINTALK!!!   =)  I do not frequent you much anymore....but still love you the same.
jujubax
Copper Member

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:29:14 AM

SiaCoin and Neo has a potential to rise high if community support other side LTC do have huge potential to reach 500$ in near future ! You can invest but you need to study first about where you are going to invest !
Happy Trading
jujubax
Copper Member

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:37:43 AM

Marinecoin Let’s take a look at three features of Marinecoin: - Fast blockchain. Marinecoin normal blockchain is five times faster than Bitcoin. In the busy time, Marinecoin. Running speed can be increased by 100 times. - Low cost Many other blockchains When the network load brings a lot of trouble to their users, the transfer fee will increase dramatically. The Marinecoin fast network is almost zero cost and instantly confirmed. This is a guarantee for the customer, allowing the user to feel comfortable using the currency when transferring money. - Anti-stress network. Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iot -5. I can tell you a lot about Marinecoin’s advantages: cutting-edge technology. High-speed blockchain network, lightweight purse for low-resource IoT devices. From the first day of your currency, our own exchange provides you with liquidity.
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:34:30 AM

In 2018, if you are holding valuable coins, you will be rich. Let's quickly invest. And what coin you choose is BTC or ETH, or Altcoin can also ICO ... Get to the situation and choose the right investment to get rich quick.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:51:48 AM

Blurry future awaits in crypto currency in this current time, but still everything has a potential to earn or to loss in different scenario. Well, the crypto market is too risky right now so please be careful to choose on where to invest.
AdamRay

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:16:44 AM

This time to get rich thanks to the business on the market Crypto is difficult. I think you have to have extensive experience in the Crypto market and you have to be patient to be able to grasp the market trend so you are looking forward to getting rich.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: