Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:01:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You will be " rich ", potential coins 2018  (Read 3162 times)
yunusseymen16

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:49:35 PM

I think coins such as Waves, EOS, SNGLS, ICN, BTC, LTC, ETC can make some money. In fact, all the tokens and coins are available at a cheap rate now. Buy now and hold for 1 year to make some serious gains. Good luck! You have lots of options.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crypto Sway

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:57:59 PM

I believe in this upcoming ICO in '18. Check it out.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085831.msg31823480#msg31823480

This will be the first arbitrage exchange that aims to bring the masses into crypto with their user-friendly UI, crypto education, and the first company offering individual insurance. The CTO has 40 years coding experience in the financial markets for exchanges.
adl541

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:57:59 PM

ripple,neo,ltc,cardano
Miningtry

Activity: 96

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:13:21 PM

I chose STK token they have direct partnership with Mastercard.
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:26:31 AM

My votes are for ETH, ETC, Ripple, Waves, Neo and LTC. But the first option is bitcoin. All the altcoins that I mentioned have a very great history and making progress with every passing moment.
The amount of profit gained does not depend on the variety of coins someone is holding but the potential of coins and its amount that he has in the wallet. For instance, holding just bitcoin instead of many altcoins can yield more profits.Right choice plays a significant role in making a person rich. I would suggest bitcoin to be set as the top priority and then Ethereum or Litecoin can be given a thought.
Kosmog

Activity: 207
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 03:55:34 PM

It seems market is going to recover in the following months. Great opportunity for ICOs imho.
ICO success rate for 2017 was low because all projects were made for being a currency and just that. Blockchain is capable of much more than that.

Take a look at Open Collectors Network ( https://opencollectors.network/https://t.me/opencollectorsnetwork )

Platform has currently no competition, with regards to the possibility of creating tokens and in general, to the breadth of use cases possible on the platform.  ( backed by ICO trackers & reviewers )

The market for non-fungible items is virtually endless. If you look around, almost all things you see can be categorized: people, cars, streets, shops, products, art and so on. One thing all these have in common is their respective items are all different from one another.

The future protocol for one-of-a-kind tokens - amazing team & advisors (companies: IBM, Twitch, eSports, Spectiv, Stefanini, ING... )

https://www.udemy.com/from-a-non-programmer-to-full-stack-net-developer/?couponCode=10.99DISCOUNT
maremostro

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:44:05 PM

BlockChain Hotels are building a global network of hotels across the world’s most beautiful and exciting destinations. Decentralized from electricity and water sources, completely different from traditional hospitality options (and a lot more fun), each hotel is an oasis of positive energy, entertainment, productivity, freedom, and the spirit of innovation.

About time somebody addresses this huge market making it a certain investement

Blockchain Hotels

just watch the video they are professionals on their way to the moon be sure not to miss out

Telegram :

https://t.me/blockchainhotels24
Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:26:59 AM

ICON ( ICX )
January 31, 2018
 2018 ICON ANNUAL SUMMIT: THE GENESIS, coinone, bithumb,
he big thing is ICO/Dapps announced on summit as well as Korean exchange listing. That's what will affect price.

Icon will be $100 by July this year!
https://twitter.com/helloiconworld
https://www.reddit.com/r/icon/
telegram : https://t.me/joinchat/Fqw4igkkVmYtj--ZVi-QcA

]Aion: Beta Testing Group  February
In early March, Open Test Net

Kyber Network
According to the Roadmap Kyber should launch its mainnet soon in Q1/2018

buy and Hold

Yes I believe on that and have faith because my daughter have a potential coins.And upcoming now l will be rich soon as God provided me a favor to prosper. Because God will use us mightily to be a blessing to reach souls. Use it for God's mission in our lives to go until the ends of the earth. By the use of bitcoin high price out coins will rise up too. Until l met the promise of God for us to be generous for his glory and the name if Jesus be lifted up through his blessings from our savings coin.
moonkid2988

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:32:39 AM

Marînecoîn Friends,
have you ever heard of bitcoin?  Smiley
I think a lot of people have heard of it, right?
But now that the price is high, do you regret not buying bitcoin at a low price?
Today I’ll give you recommend a special potential COINS, you only need to spend an hour or so you can gain 20000 free ..MTC., if you are busy, you can go directly to exchange purchase, the price is very cheap now.Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iotWebsite: marîneco.înExchange: f1cx.com
Lastsamuraj

Activity: 266

Prontapay

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:04:10 AM

Block Array and Modium can show good result,especially if you are buying them just now,cuzz they have dipped a lot due btc crash.Both quite new projects with full roadmap in front.2018/,2019

TACryptoo

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:18:55 AM

for me sleeping giant is elixir
malibubaby

Activity: 546
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:32:06 AM

I saw so many ICO in last few months and I noticed some when they enter on the exchange the price is 90% down to its actual price on the crowdsale. I would say that there an ICO have potential to be top on the cmc maybe top 5. I would say it will be SPINDLE.

SPINDLE believes that establishing a fair relationship between investors and asset managers is the best way to remove investors' vague sense of unease about investment/asset management, and the underlying transparency and reliability of information will serve as a catalyst for more people to become involved in proactive investment/asset management.
Currently, the investment options in Spindle are to invest in global digital currency managers, but in the future, promising startups seeking funds and crowdfunding will be added to the list of investment options. SPINDLE believes that everyone makes investments in diverse investment options with clear intentions and purposes so that they can not only obtain conventional value in terms of profit, but also to enjoy a self-sufficient life, and experience a richness of life and mind through their investments and their contributions. 

VPoro

Activity: 201

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:46:22 AM

My votes are for ETH, ETC, Ripple, Waves, Neo and LTC. But the first option is bitcoin. All the altcoins that I mentioned have a very great history and making progress with every passing moment.
ya but they are too old. and hard to make huge profit from these coin. we r talking about new coin with x100 profit or x10 is the minimum

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:55:53 AM

ya but they are too old. and hard to make huge profit from these coin. we r talking about new coin with x100 profit or x10 is the minimum

i dont think any coins make x10 after that.

people that enter market newly be more concious. we cant wait pumps like december 2017 aftermore
jujubax
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:52:24 PM

I think Criptoreal and ethereum. But thats my opinion. I can not say, i know its right, because nobody knows what the market will do in the future. The market is so bullish on this moment. And follow pundix token on idex. It has good performance nowadays.
Mschwarz

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:34:10 PM

Icon has such potential by the end of 2018. But I am not sure that it will hit $100 by July
baricuri

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:11:32 AM

The amount of profit gained does not depend on the variety of coins someone is holding but the potential of coins and its amount that he has in the wallet. For instance, holding just bitcoin instead of many altcoins can yield more profits.Right choice plays a significant role in making a person rich. I would suggest bitcoin to be set as the top priority and then Ethereum or Litecoin can be given a thought.
Holding two coin ETH and BTC is we never fear hole. Even though prices fluctuate regularly, but you hold, when prices rise, take profits selling them. You never lose.

Olishka

Activity: 154
Merit: 26

DIW Security Decentralized

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:14:09 AM

If you want an easy X10 - X20 in a short term buy some ELIXIR till' is dirt cheap !

Their product is already working and Elixir is only worth 10 millions !  Cool Cool

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
yalcin38

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:16:20 PM

Buy Elixir and you will be rich!!!
josgandosbro

Activity: 561
Merit: 101

https://imgur.com/cUCkVsv

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:28:09 PM

Holding two coin ETH and BTC is we never fear hole. Even though prices fluctuate regularly, but you hold, when prices rise, take profits selling them. You never lose.
both are good partners when investing and will never suffer losses because the price will definitely increase after there is a decrease and stay patient in order to benefit from both

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: