Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 01:40:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coins to invest?  (Read 543 times)
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:02:01 AM

I would strongly recommend that during this particular phase in cryptocurrency wherein all the top coins including Bitcoin is very cheap, do not go for those that have not yet proven the worth of their coins. Instead, go for those on top. After all, they are very cheap right now. They will be the ones that will be on the forefront of the bullish market once all these very red days are through. Go for Bitcoin, Ethereum, Waves, Stratis, POWR, ADA, and so on. Just choose the top ones.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
aussiesloth

Activity: 266
Merit: 41

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:05:02 AM

If you're looking to buy into crypto with a small fund, then look for something that is hugely undervalued. 

Do lots of research about the dev, what is in the pipeline, the potential for growth, etc.  For me, the obvious choice was SAFEX.  The dev, Dan Dabek, is a genius, he really doesn't care about coin price, but is more focused on producing the viable product.

As for the product:
- A marketplace built onto an anonymous/private blockchain with (Is currently on the Bitcoin blockchain, but the real coin is almost ready for release and will be its own blockchain) with its own currency to boot. 
- Token holders will have the opportunity to receive dividends on staked tokens. 
- Marketplace sellers will benefit from a low 5% commission fee, which is much lower than most eCommerce places like Amazon/Alibaba, etc.

SAFEX is currently trading at a couple of cents, so it is hugely undervalued, given there's so much potential for this coin for 2018.
CryptoDemonElite

Activity: 238
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:58:20 AM

Hi, I was wondering if you guys could give me some advice on what coin I should invest in next. (About 50 to 100 pounds). I have narrowed it down to

1.ENG
2. WAVES
3. REQ
4. WTC

This is just based off me lurking this sub/reddit and checking out any coins that people seem to prefer and researching them individually, they all seem like good coins that I have faith in but I want to narrow it down to 2 if not 1 coin to invest in.
I currently have some BNB, NEO, ETH, XLM, ICX, VEN

Thanks
The coins which i would recommend you to invest in are CIVIC, LITECOIN and VERGE as i see alot of potential in all of these coins. Civic is a coin based upon the idea of identify verification with help of blockchain technology. You can easily 5x your money if you invest in this coin by end of this year.
Litecoin is known for its quick transactions as it is almost 4 times faster than Bitcoin making it more usable.
Verge is a privacy coin which can really grow this year.

I do agree with Civic. I regret not buying it when it was 16 cents,but Civic do have some competition. The token is called thekey. I can't join ICO because of country regulations. I hoping to get some when it hit the market or maybe it already in the market. I going to check. I not a big fan on verge. Verge is a good team, but I don't think piracy is going to be as big as people think it going to be, especially with all these regulations going on. I could be wrong.
xiaoyum

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:06:44 AM

In current situation of market every other coin is pretty much investable. I love to choose some erc20 tokens, especially sirin labs token as its very nice project and I love Monaco cause of visa support.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
cryptomeo

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:51:13 AM

Get into big blockchain crypto especially in the top 20 bracket. And also those utility tokens with app and they will be the catalysts growth for crypto adoption in the coming years
Sidiq SP

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:04:18 AM

for now all coins fall either btc or altcoin, and this is the best time to invest, if your choice is narrowed to 4 coins, then I suggest to choose ENG or WTC, that if in my opinion, for the decision is up to you
mpeis007

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:22:13 AM

I would strongly recommend that during this particular phase in cryptocurrency wherein all the top coins including Bitcoin is very cheap, do not go for those that have not yet proven the worth of their coins. Instead, go for those on top. After all, they are very cheap right now. They will be the ones that will be on the forefront of the bullish market once all these very red days are through. Go for Bitcoin, Ethereum, Waves, Stratis, POWR, ADA, and so on. Just choose the top ones.
Agreed, got ETH myself and will be keeping that unless I find a top20 project that I believe  is undervalued in BTC/ETH terms of value currently.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: