Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:30:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Problems with selling altcoin on Yobit  (Read 87 times)
milo07 (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:52:11 AM

hi everyone, i bought some Pac coin on Yobit with doge coin and i put it for sell for btc, the problem is there's no buy orders on this market but there's many sell orders yet many buys in the trade history; and the sell orders are huge there's a huge amount with about 22 billions of pac  that correspond to my sell price which is 0.00000001 btc; now i'm stuck with my Pac and i don't know what to do is it gonna work , will i have to wait until all this amount is sold? can anybody explain this to me plllllllllllllllllllllllllllllz. so i wont do the same mistake again. thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:52:05 AM

That's the best you could do, wait until your order will be filled. Since the price of the coin is same in other exchanges, withdrawing and sending it won't be a good option as well. Just leave your order there for some time and focus on your other coins.
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:27:49 AM

hi everyone, i bought some Pac coin on Yobit with doge coin and i put it for sell for btc, the problem is there's no buy orders on this market but there's many sell orders yet many buys in the trade history; and the sell orders are huge there's a huge amount with about 22 billions of pac  that correspond to my sell price which is 0.00000001 btc; now i'm stuck with my Pac and i don't know what to do is it gonna work , will i have to wait until all this amount is sold? can anybody explain this to me plllllllllllllllllllllllllllllz. so i wont do the same mistake again. thanks

If you place an order at 1 satoshi then you basically have to wait for all the orders before you to get executed before yours gets executed. Right now, PAC is somewhat hyped up, and yet its markets are still by large completely illiquid.

If you just leave your order there, it'll probably take a good few weeks/months before any portion of it gets filled. And that takes luck.

What you could do is cancel your PAC sell order that is currently active, then repost that sell order on the PAC/USD market which already has some buy orders. If you want BTC, then simply trade in your USD for BTC on yobit as well. Else, you could withdraw the PAC onto tradesatoshi, where there is a lot of doge buy orders. Once you get the doge, then convert it back to BTC.
tora

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:36:38 AM

Before I buy any coin on any exchange I check there are both buy and sell orders and difference between buy and sell prices. You could check if there are any trades on other exchanges and make transfer.
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:50:49 AM

hi everyone, i bought some Pac coin on Yobit with doge coin and i put it for sell for btc, the problem is there's no buy orders on this market but there's many sell orders yet many buys in the trade history; and the sell orders are huge there's a huge amount with about 22 billions of pac  that correspond to my sell price which is 0.00000001 btc; now i'm stuck with my Pac and i don't know what to do is it gonna work ,
You can see on how many buy and sell orders are there. By the time you purchased that PAC coin, you are aware that you need to hold it for so long?

Next time don't buy something that doesn't have volumes of sell/buy orders or you can do nothing but to wait for someone who is willing to buy/sell that coin.

will i have to wait until all this amount is sold? can anybody explain this to me plllllllllllllllllllllllllllllz. so i wont do the same mistake again. thanks
Yes, everyone here gave you a detailed answer though.

milo07 (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:47:03 PM

Else, you could withdraw the PAC onto tradesatoshi, where there is a lot of doge buy orders. Once you get the doge, then convert it back to BTC.
i thought of that but currently the Wallet status is in Maintenance...

also, is there any prognostics about pac; is the price will get higher to reach 2 satochi  and is it a good coin to hold for long period ? and is their wallet worth trust ?

maeusi

Activity: 462
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:25:14 PM

Your problem with PAC brings me deja-vous in mind about my experiences with PAC last year with same issue. Fortunately I could sell them for doge (with loss) on cryptopia, but they shut down dogecoin market.
There is one market, where you can still sell your PAC for doge. But I have no experiences with this exchanger. Some still want to buy PAC, because there are pretty many buy orders.
Here you see all markets:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/paccoin/#markets
And here is the PAC/Doge tradesatoshi market
https://tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=PAC_DOGE
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: