Bitcoin Forum
September 01, 2024, 04:19:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH will go back to $1 this year here is why..  (Read 17384 times)
CryptRoller

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 07:56:12 PM

You mean that one dollar will go up to one ETH because fiat money becomes rare collector items?

[   eGOLD  M I N I N G   ]    Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
                                INVEST NOW                              
❪❪ WP | How it Works ❫❫   ◾ telegram  ◾ facebook  ◾ twitter
beebee187

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:00:16 PM

I don't know about this prediction, seems kind of unlikely that a coin like ethereum would drop that dramatically anytime in the near future. I certainly hope you are wrong for one lol!!

yrsat

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:04:15 PM

Never this will not happen, the price will only grow and grow. We see its stability in the price of $ 1000 and this is just the beginning.
uniqueheart

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 08:12:01 PM

Your completely wrong, if you had mention some other alt without a structure and a strong community might have agreed with u completely
sofina24

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:42:01 PM

Eth current price is $1100+ and recently ETH was $700+ so we are seeing that it's growing superbly and i think it's future will be bright. ETH is very promising coin so I don't think that, ETH will go back to $1 in this year.
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:51:00 PM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dot-com_bubble#Companies_significant_to_the_bubble

Lycos - Purchased by Terra Networks for $12.5 billion in 2000.[44] It was sold in 2004 to Seoul, South Korea-based Daum Communications Corporation for $95.4 million.[45]

GeoCities - Purchased by Yahoo! for $3.57 billion in January 1999[39] and was shut down in 2009.[40]

Tiscali - Italian telecommunications company whose share price rose from €46 upon its IPO in November 1999 to €1,197 in four months. The share price then fell to €40 in less than two months and eventually fell to €0.20.

Think Tools AG - One of the most extreme symptoms of the bubble in Europe, this company reached a market valuation of CHF 2.5 billion in March 2000 despite no prospects of having a product.

The Learning Company - Bought by Mattel in 1999 for $3.5 billion; sold for $27.3 million in 2000.[43]

Global Crossing - a telecommunications company founded in 1997; it reached a market capitalization of $47 billion in February 2000 before filing for bankruptcy in January 2002.

inktomi - Reached a valuation of $25 billion in March 2000; sold to Yahoo! in 2003 for $241 million.

Broadcast.com - A streaming media website that was acquired by Yahoo! for $5.9 billion in stock, making Mark Cuban and Todd Wagner multi-billionaires. The site is now defunct.

the problem? some coins are just way overvalued now. they have small teams, no earnings, often no real use or product, yet they are worth billions in market cap. many of the big players in crypto will go bankrupt if people keep pushing them......

the only way we can save crypto is if we evaluate companies realistically. if we buy into new, cheap, promising projects. not into the bubble coins that are extremely high.

Are you insane? LOL there's a big comparison between bitcoin and Ethereum but ETH did very well because it allows to open a new token and it's called Smart Contracts an ERC-20 Token and there's a lot of token now. i'm not satisfied with your answer. it's FUD you creating FUD!
iwishicouldfly

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:16:13 PM

So many delusional people on here to think that it's not possible, "ETH will only keep rising in price".  Yeah that's what everyone thinks until their portfolio crashes.  Crypto is an extremely high risk asset, end of discussion.  I'm pretty certain it's not happening in 2018 and I think $1 is too low but I can see 100 bucks though maybe even 50 bucks ETH, easily.  Depends on how bad the crash is.  You absolutely cannot discount the possibility of a $1 ETH.  I do think this market is way overvalued right now for the level of adoption and use cases.
SPINPIX

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:35:20 PM

lol you nominated one of the few coin that has some usage in the crypto world, even bitcoin is less useful than ethereum, yes this market is full of speculation and many project are only marketing and 0 real usage but ethereum is not one of these in my opinion, there are a lot of other shitcoins that are waay more overvaluated

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:00:38 PM

haha and you forgotten that Bitcoin is dead Grin It is just trolling I guess

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Bitophile

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:06:06 PM

OP just quoted few failed projects and gave his prophecy  Huh of ETH to 1$. I suspect he thinks this forum is like trollbox in few sites where the price of small altcoins coins be manipulated by posting hype or FUD.
andrew4

Activity: 176
Merit: 20

Knowledge is power

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:08:11 PM

Nobody knows the future of course but It's not likely ETH will crash below 1000$. My personal opinion (and hope) is that it will reach 5000$ by the end of 2018, and sometime in 2019 when it switches fro POW to POS to at least 10.000$. It will never reach the price of BTC however.

ZEL platform: Zelcash (ASIC resistant POW), Zelcore wallet, Nodes, DEX, DAPPS
https://zel.cash/ - https://twitter.com/Zelcash - https://discord.gg/rB9pr4M
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 10:26:50 PM

I believe op is just trying to bust his or her post and i don't think he really meant what he is saying despite the fact that so many people are busy speculating of what will happen to ethereum either in a positive direction or negative direction am still optimistic that ethereum will never return to  $1.
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:37:36 PM

Why do you think that ETH is an overvalued coin? I am confident that this is a strong and working project that is constantly evolving. The cost of the coin fully corresponds to the ratio of supply and demand.

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
makishart
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1029

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:10:29 AM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dot-com_bubble#Companies_significant_to_the_bubble

Lycos - Purchased by Terra Networks for $12.5 billion in 2000.[44] It was sold in 2004 to Seoul, South Korea-based Daum Communications Corporation for $95.4 million.[45]

GeoCities - Purchased by Yahoo! for $3.57 billion in January 1999[39] and was shut down in 2009.[40]

Tiscali - Italian telecommunications company whose share price rose from €46 upon its IPO in November 1999 to €1,197 in four months. The share price then fell to €40 in less than two months and eventually fell to €0.20.

Think Tools AG - One of the most extreme symptoms of the bubble in Europe, this company reached a market valuation of CHF 2.5 billion in March 2000 despite no prospects of having a product.

The Learning Company - Bought by Mattel in 1999 for $3.5 billion; sold for $27.3 million in 2000.[43]

Global Crossing - a telecommunications company founded in 1997; it reached a market capitalization of $47 billion in February 2000 before filing for bankruptcy in January 2002.

inktomi - Reached a valuation of $25 billion in March 2000; sold to Yahoo! in 2003 for $241 million.

Broadcast.com - A streaming media website that was acquired by Yahoo! for $5.9 billion in stock, making Mark Cuban and Todd Wagner multi-billionaires. The site is now defunct.

the problem? some coins are just way overvalued now. they have small teams, no earnings, often no real use or product, yet they are worth billions in market cap. many of the big players in crypto will go bankrupt if people keep pushing them......

the only way we can save crypto is if we evaluate companies realistically. if we buy into new, cheap, promising projects. not into the bubble coins that are extremely high.

You missed the fact that Ethereum is in fact Google in your story
Looks another FUD from haters to the ethereum foundation. If we are talking about the future platform and ethereum will be different with them. The important thing we must remember about the fact that they were lack of development about the future progress. While Google tries to compete with another OS with its Android OS and what already done by yahoo?

Same Same

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:13:38 AM

Blockchain communities are very effective for spreading information and solving problems as they are grown up internet communities. We know everyone will expect bubble to burst. Have you heard about HODL= It is this crypto joke that means everyone should hold and not speculate short term and it is spreading in community and these kind of things make the real threat of bubble diminish. We also kind of know that crypto might be money of future and how the hype cycle might work and what we should do as community to make it work rather than not. This information is spreading fast in cryptoforums. Working right way as community we can kind make money and blockchain evolution faster with out too much bubbles to burst.

piebeyb
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1038

Bitcoin Trader

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 12:30:40 AM

if you believe ETH will be cheap please to buy the order now and wait for it to fall on the price of $ 1, I hope it does not make you tired of waiting Smiley

Trade on the go. Anywhere, anytime.
Bithunder

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:52:44 AM

ETH is to ICO's and ERC20 Contracts what dollar was to those dot-com-bubble companies.

Pretty sure many tokens will not make it and revert to near 0 value, but ETH itself will still sustain other reliable projects and thus will have a good health guaranteed, at least until all earth governments ban cryptos, which is not likely to happen anytime soon.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:09:25 AM

it's not a company. because it's not a company there is zero point in comparing it with companies.

i do agree that it's insanely overvalued. after all this time and hype the only rock solid use case so far is knocking out ico scams like a sausage machine. it doesn't matter what i think. if others believe it has value then it can go higher even if it becomes more useless.
rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:36:07 AM

ETH is the most used token/coin now in crypto industry. This is because of their revolutionary smart contract that gave birth to ICO "Initial Coin Offering" if you are saying that ETH will become 1 USD then all of its ERC 20 will be affected also. I think this thinking is IMPOSSIBLE.

This is just another FUD.

orka39

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:11:49 AM

Are you sure that new, cheap coin will go high and save cryptocurrency? I dont think so.
Not all new project is good so thats why people choose to buy high price altcoin like etherium and bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: