Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:53:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH will go back to $1 this year here is why..  (Read 17364 times)
kualalumpur

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:20:23 AM

the only way we can save crypto is if we evaluate companies realistically. if we buy into new, cheap, promising projects. not into the bubble coins that are extremely high.

Are you sure that new, cheap coin will go high and save cryptocurrency? I dont think so.
Not all new project is good so thats why people choose to buy high price altcoin like etherium and bitcoin.

he said promising project..,, I believe project that brings benefit to the society will be huge in the future. Good project, good demand, people will buy the coin, and then price will rise to the moon..
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:53:59 AM

Currently in the cryptocurrency market apart from bitcoin being first born, Ethereum is the coin that I feel has the most potential. Because Ethereum is a great technical platform, the practical application it brings is the most in the crypto world, most ICO projects run on ETH platforms. These things made me assert that Ethereum will grow very strongly in the future. ETH will never go back to the $ 1 price, I am sure so.
littleDarper
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:31:47 AM

You're forgetting that crypto is going to inspire a revolution unlike anything seen before. The DotCom bubble was still nothing revolutionary, the Internet itself was already around. Blockchains like BTC and ETH will always have first mover advantage and be around.

sweetbet

Activity: 961
Merit: 110

SweetBet.com

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 05:02:23 AM

ETH will go back to $1? I HIGHLY doubt it. ETH is one of the most useful coins around and if anything, it will continue to shoot up this year.

jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:06:06 AM

ETH will go back to $1? I HIGHLY doubt it. ETH is one of the most useful coins around and if anything, it will continue to shoot up this year.
i think that mean dreaming now. maybe he want to buy  a ton ethereum.most ico project right now based on ethereum smart contract.it means demand rise slightly and increase this value.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
zirconbasu18

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:10:11 AM

Ethereum is a great project and i don't think its price would dip so low. Its a wrong thought you got there. But i indeed fear it may head towards a huge price crash due to the cryptokitties, and when there is enough of that and something new comes up, people will abandon crypto kitties which may lead to a huge price decline.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:05:04 AM

Once an altcoin has made to $1000, it will not go back to $1 again. It will most likely reach $2000 from here and go in upward direction (depending on btc price and overall market volume). However, even if it crashes people will keep buying it which will stop it from going to $1.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
mybtcasset

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:10:31 AM

i think that mean dreaming now. maybe he want to buy  a ton ethereum.most ico project right now based on ethereum smart contract.it means demand rise slightly and increase this value.

Yes, you are right maybe he is dreaming about ETH will reach to 1$. Of course, many projects are being launched in a smart contract because they find potential about the Ethereum Smart contract. That's why China launched NEO smart contract because they find potential in NEO.
funbeagle

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:18:10 AM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dot-com_bubble#Companies_significant_to_the_bubble

Lycos - Purchased by Terra Networks for $12.5 billion in 2000.[44] It was sold in 2004 to Seoul, South Korea-based Daum Communications Corporation for $95.4 million.[45]

GeoCities - Purchased by Yahoo! for $3.57 billion in January 1999[39] and was shut down in 2009.[40]

Tiscali - Italian telecommunications company whose share price rose from €46 upon its IPO in November 1999 to €1,197 in four months. The share price then fell to €40 in less than two months and eventually fell to €0.20.

Think Tools AG - One of the most extreme symptoms of the bubble in Europe, this company reached a market valuation of CHF 2.5 billion in March 2000 despite no prospects of having a product.

The Learning Company - Bought by Mattel in 1999 for $3.5 billion; sold for $27.3 million in 2000.[43]

Global Crossing - a telecommunications company founded in 1997; it reached a market capitalization of $47 billion in February 2000 before filing for bankruptcy in January 2002.

inktomi - Reached a valuation of $25 billion in March 2000; sold to Yahoo! in 2003 for $241 million.

Broadcast.com - A streaming media website that was acquired by Yahoo! for $5.9 billion in stock, making Mark Cuban and Todd Wagner multi-billionaires. The site is now defunct.

the problem? some coins are just way overvalued now. they have small teams, no earnings, often no real use or product, yet they are worth billions in market cap. many of the big players in crypto will go bankrupt if people keep pushing them......

the only way we can save crypto is if we evaluate companies realistically. if we buy into new, cheap, promising projects. not into the bubble coins that are extremely high.

stop using drugs
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:53:52 AM

I disagree with you and I think we should not over speculation about what will happen negative about cryptocurrencies as this market actually need our support and not only to invest but making good comments about what is going to happen. Ethereum get back  $1 is unbelievable but people make all this comments in other to create panic and couse the unprofessional traders to sell there coins at loss.
Hawaii2020 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:48:14 AM

I disagree with you and I think we should not over speculation about what will happen negative about cryptocurrencies as this market actually need our support and not only to invest but making good comments about what is going to happen. Ethereum get back  $1 is unbelievable but people make all this comments in other to create panic and couse the unprofessional traders to sell there coins at loss.

no my friend. people pushing their shitcoins like eth to the sky are whats killing crypto and innovation.

there is simply no value in eth as other small coins can do smart contracts much better, more efficient, and supporting small projects brings more progress for crypto in whole.
Hawaii2020 (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:20:19 PM

Yes, you are right maybe he is dreaming about ETH will reach to 1$. Of course, many projects are being launched in a smart contract because they find potential about the Ethereum Smart contract. That's why China launched NEO smart contract because they find potential in NEO.

see? all those people who sold their ETH to buy neo instead became millionaires. even now in crash neo is still high for them. eth? its only going down because the eth devs are extremely lazy. they are the myspace and neo is the facebook but there might be even better coins
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:43:43 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2018, 02:14:55 PM by Clark05

Even the price of the ethereim decreased as of now but I don't think the price will back at $1 . As of now the price of the ethereum is $900 and for sure it will back again to the price of 1k dollars. 

You can buy ethereum now if you want to make ethereum and for sure you will earn a lot of profit in the future.  I hope the price of ethereum become $5000 this year 2018.
aceptamosbitcoin

Activity: 981
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:54:52 PM

Not just some, but many coins and tokens are overvalued. Like TRON, ADA and so on.

But this will not bring ETH to $1, because Ethereum is the coin with biggest real life usage of all crypto's.
dsaijz03

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 02:03:07 PM

I do not think that would happen, what is happening with the cryptos now are natural a volatile cryptos and eth is part of them so it is normal to drop but not to the extent of $1.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 02:50:48 PM

Not just some, but many coins and tokens are overvalued. Like TRON, ADA and so on.

But this will not bring ETH to $1, because Ethereum is the coin with biggest real life usage of all crypto's.
I don't think ethereum would be one of them because ethereum is a real time solid project and it is the leading 2nd largest coin and bringing it to $1 is to good to be true even that hacking news in the past makes only a good strong community ethereum will continue to rise right after this bearish trend of bitcoins. The OP seems wanting to create a Fud in the price i wish as well a good luck for him.
canman

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:06:20 PM

It can not happen. haha This is very difficult. Because ETH is a great platform and great. It's not scam like bitcoinnec. This year I think it will be $ 5000 instead of $ 1 as you say Cheesy
robhimself1

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

Missing the boat again

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:08:45 PM

If you really think so, just short with 10x leverage and have fun!

My original account "robhimself" was hijacked!
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:35:17 PM

Ethereum is one of the few coins that can stand up despite of this market crash, so its so impossible that ethereum will go back to $1 price , if thats happen im quitting in this cryptoworld.

Hawaii2020 (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:55:54 PM

Ethereum is one of the few coins that can stand up despite of this market crash, so its so impossible that ethereum will go back to $1 price , if thats happen im quitting in this cryptoworld.

it would be good for crypto if eth crashes because it will more capital to go in new projects where the devs works harder and are smarter.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: