Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:20:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH will go back to $1 this year here is why..  (Read 17364 times)
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:46:11 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 12:01:26 PM by fia_naila

eth will never go back to $1 but some token on top of it or project tokenized by ethereum network may become fail project or even going bankrupt. but some project will stay a live. remember dot com bubble also created many big company like amazon, ebay etc. we just need to diversify and understand the risk of investing in start up company. ethereum it self is like a platform where we can issued the token so it is a place for bubble then ethereum price will not affect much. just like stock market now still a live and still many company did the IPO untill now.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
opennera

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 11:48:59 AM

I do not think so, ETH is strong coin and the price will double in this year
archierabe100

Activity: 122

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:14:14 PM

hi guys could some one teach me how to predict the price? im newbie Smiley 
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:15:08 PM

eth will never go back to $1 but some token on top of it or project tokenized by ethereum network may become fail project or even going bankrupt. but some project will stay a live. remember dot com bubble also created many big company like amazon, ebay etc. we just need to diversify and understand the risk of investing in start up company. ethereum it self is like a platform where we can issued the token so it is a place for bubble then ethereum price will not affect much. just like stock market now still a live and still many company did the IPO untill now.

why not? Of course it can. Eth or any other cryptos such as bitcoin , bitcoin cash , etc can still have a chance to go below 1 dollars or worst became zero later on.  one example is the famous dot com bubble , for sure that event can possibly happen again to cryptos despite their usefullness and credibility that we may seen thesedays. there is no assurance that they can prolong thier life span, thats why much better if we can now make a safe exit as early as possible in order to secure our income.
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 01:53:21 PM

The issues are real, and the cause and effect was constructed very well. But I read a hyperbole title, that may lead to FUD.
ETH will form a correction, thats for sure, and all other altcoins will do too. The correction might be the biggest in the history, but It wont be bad enough to make investors leaving crypto (like the ETH price dumped to $1)

tony198700

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:14:33 PM

That is a horrible dream. Cryptocurrency Market will be destroyed completely. i used ETH so often, it is really one of coins best nowaday. SO i confirm it No never happen, To  The end of this year, 1TH= 3,500$, i am sure that
KwizatzHaderach

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:19:00 PM

ETH is ambitious on its goal to be the virtual computer of the world. I do not think it's value is diminished yet this year. We will only see that when the developers leave the project.

RockBar0

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:23:19 PM

ETH is ambitious on its goal to be the virtual computer of the world. I do not think it's value is diminished yet this year. We will only see that when the developers leave the project.
I agree with your opinion, ETH is now very popular in the market, there is no reason to ETH down to only $ 1. Currently ETH is widely used in other countries, they are allowed to circulate in trading ... etc. Many altcoins are based on the ETH Blockchain platform. So I do not believe this is real.
BitindaHouse

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:28:38 PM

People are mostly herds, where they are told by society to go there and go. And basically the whales are influencing the market, and they are not stupid so I think coins that have capitalization billions are not such dummies

jackylion

Activity: 308

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:39:22 PM

That is a horrible dream. Cryptocurrency Market will be destroyed completely. i used ETH so often, it is really one of coins best nowaday. SO i confirm it No never happen, To  The end of this year, 1TH= 3,500$, i am sure that
Your words make me more confident in ETH. I never thought ETH would be $ 1. This is unlikely to happen to the second-best-selling Cryptos. While ETH is more popular than the BTC, in the future ETH may be the leading digital currency. This rumor will undermine some investors' confidence in ETH.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:13:21 PM

It is a joke? Of course it is impossible. I think by the end of the year it will cost $2000-3000. Eth is a platform for ICO.... it is very demanded

smutexar

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:26:02 AM

Either that person is stupid or I don't understand something. Initial arguments on the basis of other firms that broke have nothing to do with this fast-growing project.
dragon695

Activity: 449
Merit: 103

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:23:37 AM

haha... if you believe in this prediction, you can sell your ETH now. but i think you wont. because you will know ETH can not reduce to this level

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
JustBetweenUs

Activity: 290
Merit: 28

bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:58:33 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 03:54:49 PM by JustBetweenUs

The issues are real, and the cause and effect was constructed very well. But I read a hyperbole title, that may lead to FUD.
ETH will form a correction, thats for sure, and all other altcoins will do too. The correction might be the biggest in the history, but It wont be bad enough to make investors leaving crypto (like the ETH price dumped to $1)

What exactly are you talking about, we just had a correction. Instead of a price decrease it is therefore much more plausible that ETH will go back and beyond it's ATH. Mainly due to natural demand for ERC20 token that ICO's are creating. That is not likely to go away in the foreseeable future, at least not this year.

2nd and 3rd gen platforms as ICON, EOS or Cardano are going to challenge Ethereum as the N1 ICO platform at some stage though. In that case I see a risk but not before next year.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
sale.kripta

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:37:11 AM

I sure that Ethereum has good potential. Ethereum the Price will be 1500 dollars end of this year. Now the crypto market is experiencing difficulties. It's temporary.
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:45:35 AM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dot-com_bubble#Companies_significant_to_the_bubble

Lycos - Purchased by Terra Networks for $12.5 billion in 2000.[44] It was sold in 2004 to Seoul, South Korea-based Daum Communications Corporation for $95.4 million.[45]

GeoCities - Purchased by Yahoo! for $3.57 billion in January 1999[39] and was shut down in 2009.[40]

Tiscali - Italian telecommunications company whose share price rose from €46 upon its IPO in November 1999 to €1,197 in four months. The share price then fell to €40 in less than two months and eventually fell to €0.20.

Think Tools AG - One of the most extreme symptoms of the bubble in Europe, this company reached a market valuation of CHF 2.5 billion in March 2000 despite no prospects of having a product.

The Learning Company - Bought by Mattel in 1999 for $3.5 billion; sold for $27.3 million in 2000.[43]

Global Crossing - a telecommunications company founded in 1997; it reached a market capitalization of $47 billion in February 2000 before filing for bankruptcy in January 2002.

inktomi - Reached a valuation of $25 billion in March 2000; sold to Yahoo! in 2003 for $241 million.

Broadcast.com - A streaming media website that was acquired by Yahoo! for $5.9 billion in stock, making Mark Cuban and Todd Wagner multi-billionaires. The site is now defunct.

the problem? some coins are just way overvalued now. they have small teams, no earnings, often no real use or product, yet they are worth billions in market cap. many of the big players in crypto will go bankrupt if people keep pushing them......

the only way we can save crypto is if we evaluate companies realistically. if we buy into new, cheap, promising projects. not into the bubble coins that are extremely high.

Lol, man, some - but probably not ETH - this  coin is vital to the future of blockchain and cyber-world as a whole... Dot-com bubble is another story, don't compare those, please.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
cryptoblue

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:50:36 AM

There are many rumours around, but I think It is highly unlikely that Ethereum would go down such a low price. It is still a very good project and very good investors support.

│ │   │      │      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     IDA DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT PTY, LTD     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━      │      │   │ │
─────────      Digitize Real Assets On The Ida Platform, Join A Thriving Business Ecosystem      ─────────
││     WhitePaper     ││  │   Telegram   │   Twitter   │   Facebook   │   YouTube   │  │││     PRIVATE SALE is L I V E !     │││
sweetbet

Activity: 961
Merit: 110

SweetBet.com

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 12:03:23 PM

ETH will never go down to $1. What are you smoking? Can I have some? Smiley

Porticus

Activity: 180

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:12:42 PM

I don't understand the creation of these posts, create more uncertainty among people and make newbies think foolish

Larsius

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:16:19 PM

I see what you are thinking, but this technology is advanced. Of course that some of the coins will die eventually, but new era started.
This is something that will change our lives, not just financially.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: