Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 03:33:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 10 reasons why i know DEEP ONION will conquer all Privacy Coins in 2018!!!  (Read 117 times)
CryptoCY3366 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:09:42 AM

Alright lets talk DEEP ONION!!!!
#1 Market Cap-
Deep Onion has a market cap of $40million that is super low with a huge upside..
#2 Circulating supply-
Deep Onion has a circulating supply of only 4.8million that as well is super low and makes those ONIONS very attractive..
#3 Total & Max supply-
Deep Onion has a total supply of 19.5million with a max supply of 25million which is very low and will make ONIONS very scarce and hard to come by witch will drive the price and value to the moon..
#4 Huge buying OPPORTUNITY-
Trading since August of 2017 Onions reached a high of $18.75 on Jan 9th 2018 and has pulled back to $8 with the market dip..
#5 Social Media-
Deep Onion is very active in social media and has a great and very large community of dedicated Onioneers planting Onions..
#6 Risk to Reward-
With a market cap of $40million at $8 an Onion as i write this with the prospect of a $4billion market cap and $800 ONIONS by the end of 2019 well i would say that is a heck of a reward..
#7 Website-
https://deeponion.org  Fantastic website very informative and their roadmap is up to date which is huge in this space..
#8 Deep Send & Deep Vault-
DeepSend will allow users to send and receive untraceable payments. DeepSend will use a multi-signature method to hide the transaction trace. What is important here is that we are adopting a tried and tested technology that is trusted by existing users. We will leverage this service and develop an enhanced version of it providing further anonymity, speed, and trust.
DeepVault is an information store that is held within the blockchain meaning that the data is immutable, forever! More specifically, DeepVault allows Onion members to store file validation credentials (hashes of files) within the blockchain. This has obvious benefits as it allows users to verify a file's integrity over time. Therefore, if the hash of the file changes, then the file has been altered or corrupted..
#9 Great Wallet-
Super fast transaction times coupled with super security encrypted over the TOR network equals piece of mind..
#10 Proof of Stake Mining-
Free Onions never tasted so good. By leaving your wallet unlocked, only for staking purposes make sure you check the For Staking Only box or your whole wallet will be unlocked, you will be able to earn free Onions through Proof of Stake 10% the first year so get yourself a few bags of Onions and start Staking..

Thanks for reading CryptoCY out..I am not a financial advisor

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1760267
DeepOnion - Tor Integrated - 100% Anonymous
===> Join DeepOnion Team NOW! <===
anilffff

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:00:41 PM

i always looking for a long term investment so the best choice i think around the privacy coins is deep onion. Social media of the coin is really good they can help you in every section so these are all brings good price of the coin
Kakabawa19471947

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:51:12 AM

i completly agree  with you i think deep onion will be one of the best  pravicy coins this years, the fact that i uses TOR network is a huge plus for people using darknet, the community the team and the entire support structure around it signals big things in future for this coin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: