Bitcoin Forum
September 01, 2024, 11:28:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for someone to found a cryptocurrency with  (Read 235 times)
Nathannn (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:02:52 AM

I am looking for someone who is interested in starting a cryptocurrency with me. I'm looking for someone who knows how to program and knows everything about cryptocurrency and how it works inside and out. I am extremely passionate and am willing to work hard and overcome struggles to get it to work out. I am currently learning how to program but am by no means an expert. I am looking for a partner to work together with. I have a good understanding about the market since i have experience trading the stock market. If you're interested in founding a cryptocurrency with me reply or send me an email at "crypto781@gmail.com
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:39:37 AM

What would be the purpose of your crypto, if I may ask? Is it just to be able to say that you created an altcoin? Will it serve a purpose other than to satisfy your ego? I don’t mean to sound like a Debbie downer, but just having passion isn’t going to be enough to create a successful coin. In fact, I urge you not to go down this road, as not to flood the industry with just another useless coin.  Correct me if I’m wrong, please, but in all honesty, it just sounds like you’re trying to create a pump and dump for the sole purpose of making a profit.
Nathannn (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:54:28 PM

What would be the purpose of your crypto, if I may ask? Is it just to be able to say that you created an altcoin? Will it serve a purpose other than to satisfy your ego? I don’t mean to sound like a Debbie downer, but just having passion isn’t going to be enough to create a successful coin. In fact, I urge you not to go down this road, as not to flood the industry with just another useless coin.  Correct me if I’m wrong, please, but in all honesty, it just sounds like you’re trying to create a pump and dump for the sole purpose of making a profit.
Well I didn't say what the purpose of the coin would be because im still thinking about it. All I know is I want it to be something that hasn't been thought of yet and will solve many problems. I don't want to make another security coin or something I want to make an altcoin for an entirely new purpose. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Hedda Gabler

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:44:46 PM

I am looking for someone who is interested in starting a cryptocurrency with me. I'm looking for someone who knows how to program and knows everything about cryptocurrency and how it works inside and out. I am extremely passionate and am willing to work hard and overcome struggles to get it to work out. I am currently learning how to program but am by no means an expert. I am looking for a partner to work together with. I have a good understanding about the market since i have experience trading the stock market. If you're interested in founding a cryptocurrency with me reply or send me an email at "crypto781@gmail.com

I have some great ideas for crypto. PM me for details.
kittucrypt

Activity: 300
Merit: 253

Ok Check!

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:56:09 PM

Well I didn't say what the purpose of the coin would be because im still thinking about it. All I know is I want it to be something that hasn't been thought of yet and will solve many problems. I don't want to make another security coin or something I want to make an altcoin for an entirely new purpose. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Do you have a solution to a problem that you want to be implemented?

Nathannn (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:47:55 PM

Do you have a solution to a problem that you want to be implemented?

Not yet, I'm still brainstorming ideas. I am looking for someone to bounce ideas off of so we can get a genius idea and then we can implement it.
kittucrypt

Ok Check!

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:52:15 PM

Not yet, I'm still brainstorming ideas. I am looking for someone to bounce ideas off of so we can get a genius idea and then we can implement it.

In that case, what do you bring to the table that someone might be interested in sharing an idea with you? Ideas are available a dime a dozen and without a solid way of implementation planned, they stay just that - Ideas.

Nathannn (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:55:56 PM

I think I might have a good idea now.
So it would be an investing coin. Currently diversifying your portfolio requires you to buy many different coins, download many different wallets, and use many exchanges. What if it was 1 coin that you buy that would be based off of multiple coins. For example you could buy ethereum, bitcoin, stellar, neo or whatever coins you want, you would be able to choose and you would buy a combined token of them. That way it is more convenient to buy cryptocurrency and the combined coin would be less volatile and provide more steady returns.
Nathannn (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:57:50 PM

In that case, what do you bring to the table that someone might be interested in sharing an idea with you? Ideas are available a dime a dozen and without a solid way of implementation planned, they stay just that - Ideas.

I was looking for someone who knows how to program, and I am currently learning myself. So I could help program. I have a good knowledge of the stock market and I can also apply it to the cryptocurrency market as well. I will do 50 percent of work if someone else can do 50 percent.
kittucrypt

Ok Check!

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:59:17 PM

I think I might have a good idea now.
So it would be an investing coin. Currently diversifying your portfolio requires you to buy many different coins, download many different wallets, and use many exchanges. What if it was 1 coin that you buy that would be based off of multiple coins. For example you could buy ethereum, bitcoin, stellar, neo or whatever coins you want, you would be able to choose and you would buy a combined token of them. That way it is more convenient to buy cryptocurrency and the combined coin would be less volatile and provide more steady returns.

What you're talking about is an Index holding of cryptocurrencies. I believe at least 2-4 businesses are already doing it. There is even a token for such an index too.

kittucrypt

Ok Check!

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:00:14 PM

I was looking for someone who knows how to program, and I am currently learning myself. So I could help program. I have a good knowledge of the stock market and I can also apply it to the cryptocurrency market as well. I will do 50 percent of work if someone else can do 50 percent.

Coding and developing is more than 50% of the work. Knowledge of stock market is also not really a skill unless you have a winning trading strategy.

Nathannn (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:11:20 PM

Coding and developing is more than 50% of the work. Knowledge of stock market is also not really a skill unless you have a winning trading strategy.

There's lots of great coins out there but without knowledge of the market it will remain a small coin. If you want a coin to succeed you need to find a void in the market where there is a big problem and little competition which can easily be monetized.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 10:43:01 PM

i am working on a project since quite a while,

if you are interested creating an infrastructure value sources and real estate developer token, then pm me

regards

kittucrypt

Ok Check!

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:31:43 AM

There's lots of great coins out there but without knowledge of the market it will remain a small coin. If you want a coin to succeed you need to find a void in the market where there is a big problem and little competition which can easily be monetized.

Absolutely. The challenge is to find such an idea that has not been explored earlier. With so much attention on crypto space it seems almost every idea has been explored!

OriginTrain

Activity: 406
Merit: 174

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:57:02 AM

So you're looking for an experienced crypto programmer who knows everything "inside and out", whereas you are just learning to program and from your post you haven't mentioned what else you have to offer? No offense but there are hundreds of people like you. You won't be able to team up with a serious developer unless you pay them a lot or bring something unique to the table.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: