Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:12:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SMARTRealty 🔥 Revolutionizing Real Estate Transactions 🔥 FINAL DAY!!!  (Read 5054 times)
SMARTRealty

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 07:20:53 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2018, 10:34:57 PM by SMARTRealty

Looking good, team. I used MetaMask to purchase a small bit of tokens and the transaction was flawless. I have a lot of experience dealing with the real estate industry and the opportunity you have is enormous.

P.S. - One small item: is the Telegram group active? Is that the right address in your post? Anyways, good luck.

We are in the process of building up the Telegram group and it should become more active in the near future. We are building from the ground up, so give us time Smiley

Hi Everyone! It is great project, i am investor  and will be part of your community, great idea. Do you plan make app for Windows Phone?

This is an ERC20 token, so if you're talking about a wallet, you can use any wallet that supports such tokens. If you are referring to the actual SMARTRealty contract and listing platforms, our focus will initially be on web based platforms, as well as Android and iPhone apps, so no Windows phone version is planned at this time, unless we see a demand for it.

Really unique concept, going to follow it closely and see if everything works out. Was there something that pushed you to think of such concept?

The primary motivator for this project was all of us participating in both the crypto world as well as real estate investing. It's easy to see the many ways that cryptocurrency and smart contract technology can improve the real estate industry, especially in terms of agreements, rentals, sales, and dispute resolutions. We developed these solutions as a result of problems we see and experience ourselves, in our own day to day real estate dealings.

Hi, Im interested in currency that you accept as a payment to buy your tokens. Can you tell me about it?

Right now, we accept BTC and ETH. You can buy the token direct from our website. If you use ETH, the token distribution is handled automatically by the smart contract itself.

I'm interested with this project. Do you have any bounty campaign ao I can join?

We will announce some bounties shortly.

Very interesting project ill keep my eye on it. I have one question - can i buy your tokens without using eth wallet?

You can buy with BTC via our website www.smartrealty.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SMARTRealty

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 07:31:25 PM

Thanks to everyone for the support. We will be adding a FAQ to the website and this thread in the next 24 hours or so that should address most of the commonly asked questions we've received thus far.

Stay tuned!
fenghush (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:09:16 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2018, 06:54:06 PM by fenghush

I have updated the second post in this thread with the FAQ. I will also post it here, and it will be added to the website shortly as well. The FAQ will expand as we receive more and more questions from everyone.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

How does the SMARTRealty and RLTY token system work?

The SMARTRealty system has three primary elements:

1) The SMARTRealty contract platform – The contract platform consists of a template system that allows contract creators to create their own SMARTRealty smart contract that fits the needs of their specific transaction and complies with local statutes for their jurisdiction.

2) The SMARTRealty listing platforms – The SMARTRealty listing platforms will allow property owners to list their properties for rent or for sale, and will distribute these listings to many other popular real estate sale and rental sites all across the web.

3) RLTY Tokens – RLTY Tokens are the official SMARTRealty token for use with SMARTRealty smart contracts. Payments can be made with any major currency (crypto and fiat), but will be automatically converted to RLTY tokens so payments are properly recorded and tracked.

What will drive demand for the RLTY tokens beyond the ICO?

As mentioned above, RLTY Tokens are the official SMARTRealty token for use with SMARTRealty smart contracts. Payments can be made with any major currency (crypto and fiat), but will be automatically converted to RLTY tokens so payments are properly recorded and tracked. Since every transaction on our platforms, even payments made with fiat, will be converted to RLTY tokens, there will be a constant demand for RLTY tokens with many purchases occurring automatically as every transaction is converted. While the market exchanges will determine the value of RLTY at any given time, we believe the consistent usage of the utility token will keep demand high. It is important to reiterate, however, that the SMARTRealty team cannot guarantee or control future token values, and makes no guarantee or assurances in that regard.

Is there a minimum purchase for RLTY tokens?

There is no minimum purchase for participation.

What is the ICO soft cap and hard cap?

We have no soft cap at all. Regardless of the amount of funds raised, this project will move forward and development is already well underway. The hardcap for the ICO is 160,000 ETH but we do not expect to raise that much. Any unsold RLTY tokens allocated for the ICO will be destroyed at the end of the ICO period.

Will SMARTRealty’s contract and listing platforms be available worldwide?

Initially, we will launch in select test markets in the US. From there, we plan to expand to cover all of North America, and then the rest of the world soon after. We have to launch in phases, because every state, province, country, etc. has unique laws and unique elements that should be present in contracts in the respective jurisdictions. This requires consulting with attorneys in every location in order to ensure that contracts created on our platform are enforceable and legal in the jurisdiction where the property is located.

How do I see my RLTY Tokens in an ERC20 compatible wallet, like MyEtherWallet?

Add a custom token, and use the following info:

Contract Address: 0xbe99B09709fc753b09BCf557A992F6605D5997B0

Token Symbol: RLTY

Decimals: 8

simon cruse

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:04:31 PM

Tell me whatis the team going to do when reaching the hard cap level ?  If the investors interest will extend the hard cap ,will it be increased or will they stop collecting funds as it is planned ?                              
SMARTRealty

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 07:47:11 AM

Tell me whatis the team going to do when reaching the hard cap level ?  If the investors interest will extend the hard cap ,will it be increased or will they stop collecting funds as it is planned ?                              

The hard cap is quite high - we don't expect that we will hit it, though we certainly won't complain if we do. It will not ever be extended or increased though. If we hit it, then the ICO is over and we focus 100% on development (which is already being worked on as we speak).
fenghush (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:03:18 AM

SMARTRealty is starting to be listed on ICO list sites:

https://icopanic.com/smartrealty/
https://foundico.com/ico/smartrealty.html
https://www.bestcoins.co/ico/smartrealty
https://www.coinhills.com/ico/view/smartrealty/
https://www.coinschedule.com/icos/e2121/smartrealty-ico.html

Lots more to come as well!

I've also added some more questions and answers to the FAQ.

Thanks everyone!

wiserico
Copper Member

Activity: 217

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:55:54 PM

SMARTRealty has been added to WISERICO tracker  

Vote for the SMARTRealty on WISERICO and follow SMARTRealty on the  media platforms:

Telegram
Twitter
Facebook
Medium

SMARTRealty is revolutionizing the real estate industry by applying smart contract technology to common real estate transactions such as rental agreements, property sales, and more. SMARTRealty is building a smart contract template and management system for use with all common types of real estate transactions, as well as real estate rental and property sales platforms that interact with all the major real estate listing services on the web.

fenghush (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:16:23 AM

More listings to announce...

https://icotimeline.com/smartrealty/
https://wiserico.com/ico/smartrealty     
http://cryptocoinportal.jp/icotopics/smartrealty/
https://www.trackico.io/ico/smartrealty/
https://icobazaar.com/v2/smartrealty
https://cryptorated.com/ico-listing/smartrealty/
http://www.icosource.net/
https://icocoinlist.com/ico/smartrealty
https://icowatchlist.com/ico/smartrealty     

...and more coming!

Thanks to everyone voting for us and supporting us.

krach
Legendary

Activity: 1851
Merit: 1020

Get Rekt

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 07:38:23 AM

If I am a licensed real estate agent how can I use this platform to my advantage?

[color=#00██ ████ ████

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000000000 REKT PLEBS
● DAILY PARLAYS, ACCAS, SINGLES AND BOASTING
● BONUS HUNTING & VIP PICKS
● 24/7 LIVE TROLL BOX
● SCAM TOUTS ROASTED LIVE

SMARTRealty

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 07:54:08 AM
Last edit: February 02, 2018, 08:06:07 AM by SMARTRealty

If I am a licensed real estate agent how can I use this platform to my advantage?

Ultimately, it depends on what type of deals you handle.

Our rental platform will be launched first. If you're a rental agent, this would definitely appeal to your clients, both landlords and tenants. It's a blockchain-solidified smart contract solution that cannot be amended (without both parties agreeing) or forged, so all contracts are, for lack of a better phrase, "set in stone". Additionally, it can save landlords time and effort, by being pre-programmed to issue notices (for termination, breach of contract, late payments, nonpayments, etc.), as well as make dispute resolution a lot easier and offer the tenants an easy way to make their payments, using whatever currency they choose, be it crypto or fiat.

After the rental platform comes the owner-financed sales and FSBO platform, where our system likely creates the greatest benefit, allowing people to handle their own p2p sales and transfers with a lot less effort than current methods.

The sales platform comes in 2019, so if you're a buyer/seller agent, that platform will make the P&S process much simpler, as well as make the title and escrow process a bit smoother.

In addition to the above, all of our platforms allow buyers and tenants to make payments with whatever type of currency they prefer, be it cryptocurrency or fiat, and record the payments on the blockchain for permanent record. The SMARTRealty smart contracts can also simplify the escrow process, and secure security deposits and other funds for specific purposes.

The benefit for RLTY tokens and the holders of tokens is that all of these transactions, even those made in fiat, will automatically be converted to RLTY tokens in order to pay into the smart contract and have all payments recorded on the blockchain, so there will be a constant demand for RLTY tokens, even if the landlord or sellers prefer to be paid out in fiat, requiring RLTY tokens to be converted back into the currency of their choice eventually. So long as the contracts are in use, the underlying (and often automated) demand for RLTY continues.

Our platforms also integrate with pre-existing listing platforms, so our users won't need to skip over things like the MLS listing services, the various rental listing platforms, even Craigslist and the like. Our platforms will integrate fully with these other platforms, allowing listings on our platforms to also be listed on the most popular listing platforms and systems on the web. Landlords and sellers can simply input all of their property information on our platform and automatically have it listed on 100's of other sites, networks, and listing services.

Our goal here is not to replace existing systems, but to compliment them and eliminate some of the most common points of dispute, saving all parties a lot of headaches. We don't look to eliminate the existing processes, just disrupt them, but in ways that benefit everyone involved, from real estate agents to escrow companies, landlords to tenants, buyers to sellers, and more.

Beyond 2019, we plan to also introduce the SMARTMortgage platform, launching a smart contract and RLTY token-based lending platform that facilitates cryptocurrency based mortgages and lending on real property.

There's a lot of benefit to this project in the long run as well as the short term, and we are already hard at work bringing it to life.
fenghush (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:17:28 PM

Ultimately, it depends on what type of deals you handle.

Our rental platform will be launched first. If you're a rental agent, this would definitely appeal to your clients, both landlords and tenants. It's a blockchain-solidified smart contract solution that cannot be amended (without both parties agreeing) or forged, so all contracts are, for lack of a better phrase, "set in stone". Additionally, it can save landlords time and effort, by being pre-programmed to issue notices (for termination, breach of contract, late payments, nonpayments, etc.), as well as make dispute resolution a lot easier and offer the tenants an easy way to make their payments, using whatever currency they choose, be it crypto or fiat.

After the rental platform comes the owner-financed sales and FSBO platform, where our system likely creates the greatest benefit, allowing people to handle their own p2p sales and transfers with a lot less effort than current methods.

The sales platform comes in 2019, so if you're a buyer/seller agent, that platform will make the P&S process much simpler, as well as make the title and escrow process a bit smoother.

In addition to the above, all of our platforms allow buyers and tenants to make payments with whatever type of currency they prefer, be it cryptocurrency or fiat, and record the payments on the blockchain for permanent record. The SMARTRealty smart contracts can also simplify the escrow process, and secure security deposits and other funds for specific purposes.

The benefit for RLTY tokens and the holders of tokens is that all of these transactions, even those made in fiat, will automatically be converted to RLTY tokens in order to pay into the smart contract and have all payments recorded on the blockchain, so there will be a constant demand for RLTY tokens, even if the landlord or sellers prefer to be paid out in fiat, requiring RLTY tokens to be converted back into the currency of their choice eventually. So long as the contracts are in use, the underlying (and often automated) demand for RLTY continues.

Our platforms also integrate with pre-existing listing platforms, so our users won't need to skip over things like the MLS listing services, the various rental listing platforms, even Craigslist and the like. Our platforms will integrate fully with these other platforms, allowing listings on our platforms to also be listed on the most popular listing platforms and systems on the web. Landlords and sellers can simply input all of their property information on our platform and automatically have it listed on 100's of other sites, networks, and listing services.

Our goal here is not to replace existing systems, but to compliment them and eliminate some of the most common points of dispute, saving all parties a lot of headaches. We don't look to eliminate the existing processes, just disrupt them, but in ways that benefit everyone involved, from real estate agents to escrow companies, landlords to tenants, buyers to sellers, and more.

Beyond 2019, we plan to also introduce the SMARTMortgage platform, launching a smart contract and RLTY token-based lending platform that facilitates cryptocurrency based mortgages and lending on real property.

There's a lot of benefit to this project in the long run as well as the short term, and we are already hard at work bringing it to life.

Great explanation! This is why I'm excited to be a part of this project  Grin

Also, more listings and coverage to announce:

https://icobench.com/ico/smartrealty
https://icoholder.com/en/ico/smartrealty-17916
https://icomarketcap.io/smartrealty/
https://www.coingecko.com/en/ico/smartrealty?coin_id=smartrealty
https://ico-digest.com/en/smartrealty-rlty

Lots more coming soon!!!!

fenghush (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:52:08 AM

ANNOUNCEMENT:

We have made some updates to the website and are also now accepting BTC, ETH, BCH, LTC, ETC, ADA, and ZEC for the RLTY token sale.

www.smartrealty.io

fenghush (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:06:03 AM

Watch the SMARTRealty "Welcome To The Future" Commercial:

fenghush (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:26:57 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Our bounty campaign is now live! Click here to join our bounty campaigns or find out more info.

Please keep all bounty related discussion or inquiries in that thread. A link has been added to our initial post in this thread as well.

Thanks!

SMARTRealty

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 12:27:16 AM

Just a quick update for everyone - We are currently hard at work on developing our listing platforms right now. We are also finalizing some excellent partnerships and in final negotiations to add some great new team members. We are always looking for more people who can bring relevant skills, resources, connections, and promotion to the table, so if you want to be a part of the SMARTRealty team, feel free to PM me.

We will have some great updates soon! Thanks to everyone participating so far.
fenghush (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:48:39 AM

ANNOUNCEMENT:

We have added Jared Polites to the SMARTRealty team as a PR advisor. Jared started his career at the FBI, where he was an Intelligence Analyst in the New York Field Office specializing in securities fraud. After the FBI, he studied at Sciences Po in Paris, France, graduating with a Masters in Finance. For the past 4 years, Jared has worked in marketing for high-growth tech and blockchain startups, including one year for a leading Asian VC firm. His specialties are growth marketing, focusing on PR, product marketing, and executing go-to-market strategies for early-stage projects. In total, Jared has worked on teams and roughly 20 ICOs actively raising over $100 million. Jared resides in NYC and also holds a BBA from the University of Texas at Austin.

See more at www.smartrealty.io

S-triple-C

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:47:22 PM

I hope the SmartRealty Team will become more active in Social Media. I only see a few post in FB and as someone who joined the Facebook bounty, we want to promote this coin as much as we can but there no post to share. Please be more active in Social Media. Thanks
fenghush (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:54:00 PM

I hope the SmartRealty Team will become more active in Social Media. I only see a few post in FB and as someone who joined the Facebook bounty, we want to promote this coin as much as we can but there no post to share. Please be more active in Social Media. Thanks

We have a lot of announcements coming up, stay tuned Smiley Also, if you're participating in the bounty, notice it specifically says your posts and re-tweets/re-posts should be spread out over a week, not done in one day, so if you follow the rules there will always be enough info for you to use for your bounty over the course of a week.

fenghush (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:56:23 AM

ANNOUNCEMENT:

We have added Tyler Sanford to the SMARTRealty team to assist with community outreach. Tyler brings 7 years of experience working with successful Tech-Startups in marketing and sales roles. He has a proven track record of taking those skills and experiences and applying them to blockchain technology and ICOs. He brings a strong passion for helping new and existing businesses surpass their goals and deliver successful projects.

See more at www.smartrealty.io

fenghush (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:34:24 AM

ANNOUNCEMENT

SMARTRealty has announced the RLTY token airdrop. Get 99 RLTY tokens for free! To participate, just visit https://smartrealty.io/airdrop/ and follow the instructions.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: