Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:49:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SMARTRealty 🔥 Revolutionizing Real Estate Transactions 🔥 FINAL DAY!!!  (Read 5055 times)
chienvannguyen

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:43:37 AM

Do dev open airdrop?
Thank you!
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
europayio

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:58:33 AM

If I am a licensed real estate agent how can I use this platform to my advantage?

Ultimately, it depends on what type of deals you handle.

Our rental platform will be launched first. If you're a rental agent, this would definitely appeal to your clients, both landlords and tenants. It's a blockchain-solidified smart contract solution that cannot be amended (without both parties agreeing) or forged, so all contracts are, for lack of a better phrase, "set in stone". Additionally, it can save landlords time and effort, by being pre-programmed to issue notices (for termination, breach of contract, late payments, nonpayments, etc.), as well as make dispute resolution a lot easier and offer the tenants an easy way to make their payments, using whatever currency they choose, be it crypto or fiat.

After the rental platform comes the owner-financed sales and FSBO platform, where our system likely creates the greatest benefit, allowing people to handle their own p2p sales and transfers with a lot less effort than current methods.

The sales platform comes in 2019, so if you're a buyer/seller agent, that platform will make the P&S process much simpler, as well as make the title and escrow process a bit smoother.

In addition to the above, all of our platforms allow buyers and tenants to make payments with whatever type of currency they prefer, be it cryptocurrency or fiat, and record the payments on the blockchain for permanent record. The SMARTRealty smart contracts can also simplify the escrow process, and secure security deposits and other funds for specific purposes.

The benefit for RLTY tokens and the holders of tokens is that all of these transactions, even those made in fiat, will automatically be converted to RLTY tokens in order to pay into the smart contract and have all payments recorded on the blockchain, so there will be a constant demand for RLTY tokens, even if the landlord or sellers prefer to be paid out in fiat, requiring RLTY tokens to be converted back into the currency of their choice eventually. So long as the contracts are in use, the underlying (and often automated) demand for RLTY continues.

Our platforms also integrate with pre-existing listing platforms, so our users won't need to skip over things like the MLS listing services, the various rental listing platforms, even Craigslist and the like. Our platforms will integrate fully with these other platforms, allowing listings on our platforms to also be listed on the most popular listing platforms and systems on the web. Landlords and sellers can simply input all of their property information on our platform and automatically have it listed on 100's of other sites, networks, and listing services.

Our goal here is not to replace existing systems, but to compliment them and eliminate some of the most common points of dispute, saving all parties a lot of headaches. We don't look to eliminate the existing processes, just disrupt them, but in ways that benefit everyone involved, from real estate agents to escrow companies, landlords to tenants, buyers to sellers, and more.

Beyond 2019, we plan to also introduce the SMARTMortgage platform, launching a smart contract and RLTY token-based lending platform that facilitates cryptocurrency based mortgages and lending on real property.

There's a lot of benefit to this project in the long run as well as the short term, and we are already hard at work bringing it to life.

Nice idea to integrate with existing platforms first plus use token directly.

Are smart contracts legally enforceable in case of dispute?
(how do you get people out if they stop paying the rent)

fenghush (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:04:40 AM

Do dev open airdrop?
Thank you!

It's mentioned in the post right above yours.  Grin

Be sure to read the terms on the airdrop page.

SMARTRealty

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 10:11:06 AM

Nice idea to integrate with existing platforms first plus use token directly.

Are smart contracts legally enforceable in case of dispute?
(how do you get people out if they stop paying the rent)

Thanks!

Yes, smart contracts are legally enforceable. Any type of contract or agreement is enforceable so long as it doesn't contain illegal terms and conditions. In case of dispute, what matters is what can be proven by a preponderance of the evidence. In the case of a smart contract, that's pretty much everything that was agreed upon, as well as all payments made (or not made), etc.

If people stop paying rent, you follow the proper termination of tenancy procedures and, if necessary, eviction procedures, for that particular jurisdiction. Our SMARTRealty contracts can even be pre-programmed to serve notice via email, so long as both parties agree to receive notice in that manner, so it can handle the termination procedure automatically. However, if a court-ordered eviction is necessary, then the landlord would still have to pursue that via the local court system, but the smart contract would provide all the evidence needed to make it a much easier process.
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:49:18 PM

Really interesting project! I like your constructive idea!
What is your soft cup?
fenghush (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:51:58 PM

Really interesting project! I like your constructive idea!
What is your soft cup?

We have no soft cap, since there is no minimum amount we need to move forward with this project. We are moving forward, no matter how much funds are raised in the RLTY token sale.

overko

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:00:55 PM

I can not wait to buy property for crypto currency will be easier than for fiat money. You are moving in the right direction. Good luck!
fenghush (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:06:09 PM

I can not wait to buy property for crypto currency will be easier than for fiat money. You are moving in the right direction. Good luck!

Thanks! It will happen sooner than you think Wink

motezjad

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:34:28 PM

interesting project ,let's see
fenghush (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:43:15 PM

interesting project ,let's see

Thank you!

joulianet

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:06:36 AM

Hope I can buy some tokens
fenghush (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:09:19 AM

Hope I can buy some tokens

You can buy them now at www.smartrealty.io - the smart contract address is right there on the front page, as well as a form to use to buy with MetaMask if needed. If you don't want to use ETH, you can click on the "Buy RLTY Tokens Now" button and buy with BTC, BCH, ETC, LTC, ADA, or ZEC.

spmalli

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:47:12 PM

Realty tokens looks promising platform. Hopefully come with great program ahead.
DU3O

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:03:49 PM

Does this mean that I can buy a house and lot using crypto? Smiley
If so, this is really a good news for the crypto community! Smiley
SMARTRealty

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 07:26:57 PM

Does this mean that I can buy a house and lot using crypto? Smiley
If so, this is really a good news for the crypto community! Smiley

That's what we're working towards. Initially our platform will only support rentals, but we plan to have the sales platform up and running in 2019, starting first with owner-financed and FSBOs, then moving on to traditional purchase and sales agreements with full MLS integration.

Realty tokens looks promising platform. Hopefully come with great program ahead.

Thanks, we are already hard at work developing the listing platform.

We also have quite a few more announcements to make soon, so stay tuned!  Grin
haithemfar

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:27:53 AM

Its great and interesting project, Good luck with the project dev.
How much token is reserved for airdrop?
fenghush (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:59:36 AM

ANNOUNCEMENT:

We have added Matthew Murphy to the SMARTRealty Team as our Real Estate Advisor. Matthew is currently the Global VP of Renren, leading their Real Estate technology and venture capital efforts in the US. He also previously co-founded and sold Lemon.com, which was one of the first bitcoin wallets featured in the best seller book, Digital Gold. Matthew is a successful Silicon Valley Marketer helping build companies like E*TRADE, Chegg and Ask.com.

See more at www.smartrealty.io

fenghush (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:42:56 AM

Only 24 hours remaining to get in on the SMARTRealty Pre-sale and get a 50% bonus. Buy your RLTY tokens now at http://www.smartrealty.io

mustafa.k786

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:47:20 AM

My pleasure! This is a great project and I look forward to seeing it progress.
fenghush (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:13:21 AM

My pleasure! This is a great project and I look forward to seeing it progress.

Thanks for the support!  Grin

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: