Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:20:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: For Us Newbies  (Read 173 times)
Nikkolodeon (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:20:03 AM

I am writing this for those newbies like me who wanted to be a trader but doesn't know where to start. I know what you feel guys because I also started without knowing anything. I always wanted to learn and I always asks my friends about every little things to the point that they get annoyed (maybe) lol.

First, you need to understand what kind of world you are going to be in. For example make some research, about the coin you want to invest either btc, eth or both it really depends on you. Now if you understand what cryptocurrencies are, learn how to read and analyze the charts, most of the charts are using candlesticks. I also watched videos in youtube because I am more  comfortable if someone is explaining it to me than reading. If you already know how this works and you think you already know enough then you can start investing what you are ready to lose, don't get me wrong even if you studied the pattern, coins are very unpredictable, that is why you are not always earning there is always a loss. You can build your own strategy. Your one most difficult enemy is also yourself, or your emotions, you must control your emptions and be patient. If you are not patient enough, I suggest not to continue trading for your own safety. Smiley just research everything, ask your friends, ask google, watch videos from youtube and read here in forum. Buy low sell high and a buy and hold game.

I hope that there are veterans in trading who are willing to give their ideas and advice. Thank you! Smiley
MaoNgu99

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:27:08 AM

Your advice is very useful, I am looking forward to many people sharing the experience as you.   Tongue Tongue
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:55:00 AM
Merited by aoihs00 (2)

I believe with this post you have tried your best to give info on the trading for "newbies".

I always asks my friends about every little things to the point that they get annoyed (maybe) lol.

This is why we have the BCT forum, to resolve our queries and get lot of trusted info. ;-)

don't get me wrong even if you studied the pattern, coins are very unpredictable, that is why you are not always earning there is always a loss.

Always look for the data from the trusted sources like #cointelgraph, #coindesk, #bitcoinbullet, these are some of the masters in real time info provider at the twitter. They kind of provide quickies for you and can redirect to trusted sources so that you can analyse the data more deeply.

The whole crypto itself is very uncertain and we can not do anything about it but just keep analysing and hunt for the best data. 

You can build your own strategy.

This works most of the time because with that you know yourself very well. Where you can make mistakes, where you can go hyperactive etc. If you overcome the fear of loosing then your own strategies might boost your trade techniques.

Do not rely on strategies made by others because everyone's mind think in completely different way, you may not be applying it the same way they are applying it to their own.

Do not trade with Pump-Dump groups.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:36:06 AM

I am writing this for those newbies like me who wanted to be a trader but doesn't know where to start. I know what you feel guys because I also started without knowing anything. I always wanted to learn and I always asks my friends about every little things to the point that they get annoyed (maybe) lol.

First, you need to understand what kind of world you are going to be in. For example make some research, about the coin you want to invest either btc, eth or both it really depends on you. Now if you understand what cryptocurrencies are, learn how to read and analyze the charts, most of the charts are using candlesticks. I also watched videos in youtube because I am more  comfortable if someone is explaining it to me than reading. If you already know how this works and you think you already know enough then you can start investing what you are ready to lose, don't get me wrong even if you studied the pattern, coins are very unpredictable, that is why you are not always earning there is always a loss. You can build your own strategy. Your one most difficult enemy is also yourself, or your emotions, you must control your emptions and be patient. If you are not patient enough, I suggest not to continue trading for your own safety. Smiley just research everything, ask your friends, ask google, watch videos from youtube and read here in forum. Buy low sell high and a buy and hold game.

I hope that there are veterans in trading who are willing to give their ideas and advice. Thank you! Smiley

You have actually put up a good write up there and that is the basic thing a newbie needs. I want to believe that for you to understand this badsic thing you are moving gradually from being a newbie but theory is always more than the practical which fills the gap of experience. The place I see importance should be attached is the emotions because that part is where you see decisions being made based on impulse and not on objectivity and at the end its loss that will come out of it.
Ghayoor

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:55:59 AM

Your advice is very useful, I am looking forward to many people sharing the experience as you.   Tongue Tongue
same here because i,m also new here in this world but i'm sure that very soon i will be able to start trade because i love trade and i  know there are also a lot of other options to earn from bitcoin one of my friend he told me about bitcoin and he is using it since from last five years and believe me he earn a lot from bitcoin i'm lucky that my friend he knows about bitcoin in detail so everyday i visit to his place and i,m going to learn about bitcoin its one of the great currency in market and i will be also same like my friend so those who are newbie here they need to find some expert of bitcoin in order to they learn about bitcoin its very easy to learn about bitcoin and there is no doubt that they will be rich in avery short time.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:22:21 AM

it is a good idea to learn the patterns, analysis and everything related to that. all of it is a good tool to have but you should know that none of it is accurate enough to use and give you a "prediction". and when you are trading altcoins you will notice this even more since they are extremely volatile and manipulated that they defy all the rules.
for example there are no phases anymore like there are in a normal market. in 6 hours an altcoin can be accumulated pumped and dumped... move on to the next.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:11:07 AM

I believe with this post you have tried your best to give info on the trading for "newbies".

I always asks my friends about every little things to the point that they get annoyed (maybe) lol.

This is why we have the BCT forum, to resolve our queries and get lot of trusted info. ;-)

don't get me wrong even if you studied the pattern, coins are very unpredictable, that is why you are not always earning there is always a loss.

Always look for the data from the trusted sources like #cointelgraph, #coindesk, #bitcoinbullet, these are some of the masters in real time info provider at the twitter. They kind of provide quickies for you and can redirect to trusted sources so that you can analyse the data more deeply.

The whole crypto itself is very uncertain and we can not do anything about it but just keep analysing and hunt for the best data. 

You can build your own strategy.

This works most of the time because with that you know yourself very well. Where you can make mistakes, where you can go hyperactive etc. If you overcome the fear of loosing then your own strategies might boost your trade techniques.

Do not rely on strategies made by others because everyone's mind think in completely different way, you may not be applying it the same way they are applying it to their own.

Do not trade with Pump-Dump groups.
Pump and Dump groups is not that bad you just got to understand what they are refering to you and don't be deceived by their holds and the possible outcome of it. It is probably a scam try to just speculate at tye mean time and learn from them then ask for experienced traders for more tips me? Im still learning too but that doesn't mean i will rely on pum and dump groups as of for now i want to tighten the gap between controlling your emotiins and be mature. Building you own strategy is the certain goal you must achieve. Learn new things about Bitcoin cause there's still so much to learn.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:40:24 AM

Pump and Dump groups is not that bad you just got to understand what they are refering to you and don't be deceived by their holds and the possible outcome of it. It is probably a scam try to just speculate

pump and dump groups are bad under any circumstances. you may think you can beat them by joining in and being "careful" but you will be wasting your time. unless you can predict the pump without the pump group telling you (like by finding out the signs of it), there is no way you can beat a pumper who is obviously scamming the members out of their money. even if they win once or twice they lose in total.

Only Bitcoin
Faruque312

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 11:48:04 AM

very good advice, hope all newbies will learn something from it, and i thing they can success. as a member i also need to learn more.

Adioliver

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:24:40 PM

First, you need to understand what kind of world you are going to be in. For example make some research, about the coin you want to invest either btc, eth or both it really depends on you. Now if you understand what cryptocurrencies are, learn how to read and analyze the charts, most of the charts are using candlesticks. I also watched videos in youtube because I am more  comfortable if someone is explaining it to me than reading. If you already know how this works and you think you already know enough then you can start investing what you are ready to lose, don't get me wrong even if you studied the pattern, coins are very unpredictable, that is why you are not always earning there is always a loss. You can build your own strategy. Your one most difficult enemy is also yourself, or your emotions, you must control your emptions and be patient. If you are not patient enough, I suggest not to continue trading for your own safety. Smiley just research everything, ask your friends, ask google, watch videos from youtube and read here in forum. Buy low sell high and a buy and hold game.

Thank you sir,that is some great beginners guide  you have written.

Your one most difficult enemy is also yourself, or your emotions, you must control your emptions and be patient.
I firmly believe that our emotions play a great role in trading.We must learn to control our emotions and shouldn't fall for false news or a little dump in the altcoin you have invested.We should never panic is such circumstances,I have heard of many newbies selling out their whole invested altcoins when a small dump occurs and hence losing out their profit.
jsbunty02

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:36:35 PM

Thank you it will surely useful for New at this Platform
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: