Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:11:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My experience dealing with the so-called accelerator services  (Read 177 times)
pennytrader (OP)

Activity: 254
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:23:30 AM

Recently, I manually set extremely low fees when making two bitcoin transactions and the transactions didn't confirm for a week. I tried to reply to several threads in this forum advertising free accelerator services. I also tried to different online forms. The transactions was still stuck. Some members of this forum even sent me private messages, saying they would help accelerate my transactions with ridiculous amount of fees.

In the end, I abandoned the transactions and send the transactions with higher fees and I'm glad they went through. The lesson is the suggested fees in the Bitcoin Core is quite good!

please donate to 1P3m2resGCP2o2sFX324DP1mfqHgGPA8BL
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alone055

Activity: 1050
Merit: 204

Cashback 15%

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 08:39:02 AM
Merited by poptok1 (7)

I don't think this thread belongs to this section. I'm not sure to where it should be moved though.

And, if it was possible to pay very small fees for a transaction and then use a free accelerator to get your transaction through then I guess no one would have been concerned about the increment of transaction fees of Bitcoin.

silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:55:15 AM

I don't think this thread belongs to this section. I'm not sure to where it should be moved though.

And, if it was possible to pay very small fees for a transaction and then use a free accelerator to get your transaction through then I guess no one would have been concerned about the increment of transaction fees of Bitcoin.

I think what he wanted to emphasize here is that, people offering bitcoin accelerator here is all scam. So don't fall for them.
He just giving warning to those newbies who don't know why their transaction taking too long to went through and wanted their transaction to be process at once.
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:04:39 AM

Some members of this forum even sent me private messages, saying they would help accelerate my transactions with ridiculous amount of fees.
Its better if you'll expose on who are those members that tried to offer you a fake accelerator so others will be aware on who they are.

The lesson is the suggested fees in the Bitcoin Core is quite good!
Yes it is and fees now are quite low so no need to worry about high recommended fees.

I saw some transactions that paid low fees but I don't know on how it went confirmed, maybe they were lucky but to think that they have been accelerated by those "free" accelerators and will put a small quote that tip is appreciated, LOL.

Everyone can try every accelerator that is listed here FREE BTC Tx Accelerators. Stop paying for something that is free!.

veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:59:44 PM

I think what he wanted to emphasize here is that, people offering bitcoin accelerator here is all scam. So don't fall for them.
He just giving warning to those newbies who don't know why their transaction taking too long to went through and wanted their transaction to be process at once.

there is nothing really free in this world,you have to pay with your resources for everything
sometimes it is money,sometimes it is time (which is far more valuable as it is irreplaceable) or effort
those transaction accelerators topics are not charities,they are made to earn money for the OP
even if they position them as "free" they would not bother accelerating your low fee transaction for free
maybe a few shill accounts had their transactions accelerated to show they do accelerate
but when you post your low fee tx,all they would do is try to see if they can accelerate for free through antpool or Viabtc
and if the fee is way too low,they would get a quote from a paid accelerator such as Viabtc or pushtx
and quote you that+their extra
simple business,nothing personal

if you want to try and accelerate it for free use these:
https://pool.viabtc.com/tools/txaccelerator/
https://www.antpool.com/user/prioritiseTransaction.htm?m=savePrioritiseTx

plus use one of the many rebroadcast services,just google to find as many as you like

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀