Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:10:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: High Potential Scam - MOBILINK COIN  (Read 331 times)
the.messenger (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:23:32 AM
Last edit: February 23, 2018, 03:41:31 AM by the.messenger

I like the idea but the doubt is stronger I'm feeling on this one. If this is legit, I will definitely invest.

- Anonymous
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:49:26 AM

Yes, this project is most likely a scam coin. Do not invest in it or your money will be gone.
CryptoHypno

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

Sometimes Your Coins Just Hypnotize Me!

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:54:06 AM

Judging by the fact you are two brand new account neither of you can be trusted.  Could be true, could be FUD.  Please post under your true identity instead of a sockpuppet next time.

Sachubaba

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:21:17 AM

What is not good is that there are people who are taking advantage of this especially multi-million scammers. I believe these are highly organised people and can be consisted of different nationalities.

All I'm trying to say here is to do your homework before investing on this one.

Most ICO investors are not capable of doing any kind of analysis of any blockchain project. Generally ICOs publish just 3-4 pages of information directly related to their technology and rest of their whitepaper is just about blockchain in general and ICO related stuff. Scammers know it's easy to scam in the ICO market - they just need to create a stupid story and investors will throw millions into their ICOs.

People have now started "cloning" ICOs too.

Blocksims ICO is similar to Mobilink ICO:

https://blocksims.io/

You may also want to read these:

https://hackernoon.com/how-to-quickly-spot-an-ico-scam-a128a42bd5dc
https://steemit.com/mobilink/@irrational/mobilink-coin-ico-too-many-red-flags
vadermore

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:56:34 AM

The Original poster is known as ALEPY AKA SHEHAR

Now I support diversity but I would suspect that Shehar exceeds the norm of of the brethren of his faith. This is clearly him as we have recieved testimony from a man in Redondo Beach, California that paid Shehar for his time. Shehar while providing these services made more than $20 an hour but was limited to his daily encounters. The witness states he was very disappointed with the services provided of Nuru massage when he discovered that Samar Ahmed's (Shehar's real name) his breasts were not even attached and completely fake. The picture above was taken during the actual encounter and I, Vader, have obtained the Video but it would be improper to show here. To each their own in this modern world. Even Vader is disgusted and he is a Sith Lord.....

LightNestling

Activity: 69

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:05:34 AM

Good advise. But it would be better to post more proofs about this as a Scam. Although, its one's fault if he/she didn't do research before investing. ICO scammers are very good at Copying to make their projects looks legit.
the.messenger (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:29:49 AM

The Original poster is known as ALEPY AKA SHEHAR

I am not Alepy or Shehar. I'm just trying to prevent more people as much as possible from falling into fraud ICOs.
CookesAg

Activity: 61

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:31:53 AM

Newbie?
I don't believe this coin. Angry
luluvic

Activity: 187

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:40:43 PM

Why so many sim cards though ? What are the benefits of owning a lot of sims from mobilink?
vuykim

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:41:59 PM

Why would Mobilink coin price will go up? Can you purchase sim after ICO just by using mobilink coins?
Haonam152

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:24:43 AM

How many big company advertisement u already have right now? That simcard have expired date?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: