Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:19:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The reason why many altcoin is important  (Read 571 times)
bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:24:26 AM

Many people asking why there are a lot of altcoins, and they suggest limits the altcoin making should be done.

The reasons why I don't agree to limits the altcoin aside from the reason of decentralization.

Here are the few;
1.   The monopoly of market will be avoided.
2.   There is a competition of prices in the market  that can limit the price of the stellar cryptocurrency to overshoot.
3.   Altcoins can cause unpredictable fluctuation of prices in the market. Fluctuation of prices result revenue for the traders/investors.
4.   New and small investors/traders will be given a chance to trade in the market.
5.   There is a healthy circulation of money in the market because hoarding/holding will be prevented.
6.   Exchange site/market can gain also a suitable amount.
7.     Bounty campaign will be continued to progress. 

Good points and list mate. That's true, many don't get how important altcoins are. It is true that many of them are considered trash coins that won't even see the light of day or scratch the surface, but that seeing beyond those, altcoins are important because they provide competition to big market assets like Bitcoin and Ethereum that helps in keeping the market active and vibrant. A market that is lopsided and is monopolized by only one player would not prosper in the end, having many assets to choose from gives people many options to do business, which in a way aids in expanding the market even more.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
brainitterem

Activity: 192
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:27:19 AM

The more altcoins in market is better, only problem that 80-90% of them are scam and will die in 1 year, so nobody will remember them and people will lose money.
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:35:06 AM

Yes i agree many altcoin actually good for cryptocurrency market so will be many opportunity to get profit from altcoin. Many new altcoin now development new idea like IoT technology, AI and Health industry in blockchain space, and this is good for community so that technology will give many benefits to the many people in the world.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:35:23 AM

In my opinion altcoins help to expand and shake up the cryptocurrency world. They also push the limits of technology that may have not been pushed with bitcoin alone.

Somehow Altcoins shake the market. but one thing for sure stellar coins/token could not abuse the price if there are a lot of options which these are the job of altcoins.
Yeah technically a developer will promote their altcoin out and its effects will also influence to the world of cryptocurrency itself. the more crypto will be more and more users cryptocurrency in the world. certainly the most profitable is bitcoin because almost all altcoin price refers to bitcoin prices. for myself more altcoin it will get better
nextel

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Eth

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:44:39 AM

For me, in my own opinion the reasons why Altcoins are more important than Bitcoin, Ethereum and other Top Altcoins are their unique projects that is or will be useful in the future.
We can't deny that some tools and factors that seems we won't need today are will be useful in the future and some Altcoins are already in their developments on building better products that will soon offer variety of products and services in the future.
Like for Example for WePower and Envion. They are focusing right now on the free energy resources that people would love to use in the future and they're using Crypto coins to help out their funding on the developments and soon we will be able to access and use that free energy so that our world would become the better place.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱   MAY 1st     [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
■ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM   ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ■
nextel

Activity: 154

Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Eth

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:47:57 AM

The more altcoins in market is better, only problem that 80-90% of them are scam and will die in 1 year, so nobody will remember them and people will lose money.

Well, I don't agree with that statement that more Altcoins will die in the future because currently Altcoins are too few, I mean, there are only few of us are using Cryptocurrency other than earning through it.
The Crypto Market is still very small portion of financial globally and there's still a lot space.
What if all the people of the world will going to use Cryptocurrencies today, then there would be no single coin that would be valued less than 1 Euro or Dollar today because the actual circulating coin supply are very few than the quoted maximum supply of every Altcoins in the market today.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱   MAY 1st     [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
■ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM   ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ■
residivis

Activity: 443
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:52:04 AM

because now bitcoin has become something that I think can not be used as our guide to invest in it. and this is the main factor making altcoin very important for now. besides that to get altcoin is not so difficult as getting bitcoin.
Gandalphlegrand

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:01:29 PM

Many people asking why there are a lot of altcoins, and they suggest limits the altcoin making should be done.

The reasons why I don't agree to limits the altcoin aside from the reason of decentralization.

Here are the few;
2.   There is a competition of prices in the market  that can limit the price of the stellar cryptocurrency to overshoot.
3.   Altcoins can cause unpredictable fluctuation of prices in the market. Fluctuation of prices result revenue for the traders/investors.
4.   New and small investors/traders will be given a chance to trade in the market.
5.   There is a healthy circulation of money in the market because hoarding/holding will be prevented.

exactly
ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:06:24 PM

Here are the few;

from the explanation that you say there is a point too but I can only think positively possibility they are startup developers who have started to learn cryptocurrency that makes ICO created a lot.
Bananiheller

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:06:47 PM

Here are the few;

I can add a few more points:
1. Competition. No competition, no development.
2. Wide possibilities of introduction and experiment of various technologies. There can't be 1 universal coin.
3. Many coins can satisfy your different needs. Someone needs anonymity, someone on the contrary, transparency, the third - the speed of transactions.
AniviaBtc

Activity: 1120
Merit: 272

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:29:03 PM

Other reason why many altcoin is important because is that they often represent the testing of a theory that may eventually benefit Bitcoin itself. Other gives a fast transaction and their unique projects to us.

porfenovich

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:53:21 PM

Here are the few;

The reason is that behind any altcoin stands the unique idea and the project, and there are so many talented people who are bursting with the innovative decisions...that's why there are so many of them. Everything is easy
klebsiella

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:13:31 PM

Bitcoin, being the first in digital cryptocurrency is not perfect, it has flaws and it does not fit everyone's unique needs around the world. Altcoins gives the freedom and allows people to choose the best option for them and gives balance to these new digital money. These altcoins can implement changes much quicker and can take the risks of changing because the market cap is much smaller compared to bitcoin.

CORNUCOPIA    || Gain Access to Amazing IPOs || [ Pre-Ico 2018 ]

Whitepaper    Facebook TwitterTelegram
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:10:22 PM

You can see btc now is almost better in all things in life like 75% of it so altcoins can go similar to it in the future actually even it's not similar now or ahead it in some ways still the important in altcoins are many like we can earn in that and we can use this also like a mode of payment by now so it's important

Hati

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:37:14 PM

Limiting the market of crypto currencies is the same as limiting the stock market. After all, each alternative crypto currency is a project

Totally agree with you. In addition, that there are scammers is no reason to limit the altcoins market if we want a normal healthy market. "One does harm, and another bears the blame". Each one is responsible for his actions, and you must inform yourself well, and know what you invests in. And the market is the one that will put each project in its place.
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:50:47 PM

Other reason why many altcoin is important because is that they often represent the testing of a theory that may eventually benefit Bitcoin itself. Other gives a fast transaction and their unique projects to us.

Yes altcoins are important due to their new feature and new services to make the life easier in crypto market like some has better transaction speed and other have lesser transaction fee.

Am I spamming? Report me!
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:17:49 PM

Here are the few;

The reason is that behind any altcoin stands the unique idea and the project, and there are so many talented people who are bursting with the innovative decisions...that's why there are so many of them. Everything is easy

Yes it is the innovation which is the main key factor based on which altcoin outstands in the market as newer altcoins have new innovation which could be used in future to make life easier.

Am I spamming? Report me!
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:28:37 PM

I think the new altcoins and their tokens are just like shares of a companyy traded on stock exchange, as the time and technology has evolved blockchain technology is slowly taking over traditional markets, soon we will see real big businesses and companies tokenizing their shares too. We are just starting..

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
tedes

Activity: 160

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:34:33 PM

I think maybe If there is no altcoin then bitcoin prices will become too expensive and so will the transaction costs will rise too high and the waiting time will get the day. And it will make the bitcoin unusable. So altcoin is very important if we need to use bitcoin. in the future.
Neo.Prometheus

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:33:43 PM

It's like all over the world, we do not pay the same currency. Crypto-currencies should also be many, so that there is a choice. One grows, the other falls. Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: