Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 04:44:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The reason why many altcoin is important  (Read 569 times)
srmecdes

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:35:14 PM

Many people asking why there are a lot of altcoins, and they suggest limits the altcoin making should be done.

The reasons why I don't agree to limits the altcoin aside from the reason of decentralization.

Here are the few;
1.   The monopoly of market will be avoided.
2.   There is a competition of prices in the market  that can limit the price of the stellar cryptocurrency to overshoot.
3.   Altcoins can cause unpredictable fluctuation of prices in the market. Fluctuation of prices result revenue for the traders/investors.
4.   New and small investors/traders will be given a chance to trade in the market.
5.   There is a healthy circulation of money in the market because hoarding/holding will be prevented.
6.   Exchange site/market can gain also a suitable amount.
7.     Bounty campaign will be continued to progress. 

thanks for useful topic.  many altcoin, many member , many ico is important for enlarging market.
Tambu (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 05:26:04 AM

Many people asking why there are a lot of altcoins, and they suggest limits the altcoin making should be done.

The reasons why I don't agree to limits the altcoin aside from the reason of decentralization.

Here are the few;
2.   There is a competition of prices in the market  that can limit the price of the stellar cryptocurrency to overshoot.
3.   Altcoins can cause unpredictable fluctuation of prices in the market. Fluctuation of prices result revenue for the traders/investors.
4.   New and small investors/traders will be given a chance to trade in the market.
5.   There is a healthy circulation of money in the market because hoarding/holding will be prevented.

thanks for useful topic.  many altcoin, many member , many ico is important for enlarging market.

You're welcome dude.  We should always treat a new token/coin as an opportunity rather than branding them as shitcoins/tokens. 

MONARCH  |  THE COMPLETE CRYPTO SOLUTION  |  Private Sale is LIVE!
▬▬  "Be your own KING"  |  PRE-SALE: JUNE 15, 2018  ▬▬▬▬▬
VPoro

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:46:29 AM

each coin has an own role in the economy and it supports for own project. so, there are many coins in the market and you can choose some of them to invest.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Jordanuttos

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:07:36 PM

One of the main reasons is that partially altcoins can realize that you cannot do in major projects. Because they affect the overall development of the crypto-markets in all countries.

Never give up
Tambu (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 07:25:11 PM

Atcoins serve a lot of purpose as what mentioned on this thread. If there’s no alts I think the price of BTC is unreachable and unbriddle. Alts conceal those doing. That why alts are important though there are many projects are failure.

MONARCH  |  THE COMPLETE CRYPTO SOLUTION  |  Private Sale is LIVE!
▬▬  "Be your own KING"  |  PRE-SALE: JUNE 15, 2018  ▬▬▬▬▬
dumbtool45

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:39:04 AM

I'd change some points and say that "new traders should have a chance to get rekt and also scammed", lol. Seriously, I think that BTC just can't implement all features (for the network security reasons)
zerrtty

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:23:14 AM

Competition plays a positive role, forcing project developers to create better products and new technologies. Also, technologies are developing and old technologies, should be replaced by new ones.

lxiaoh

Activity: 533
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:40:21 AM

I think the reason why we need new altcoin is because Bitcoin is not perfect, and altcoin with new technology could make up for the shortcomings of BTC. This is the reason for the existence of ETH and other altcoins.So what we need is a coin with new technology,not just new altcoin.
ardodd

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:36:13 AM

You are right here at all. Altcoins play so important and significant roles in the cryptomarket's increasing and your position is very logic here. I support this one, of course.
drants

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:28:26 AM

Here are the few;

and yet the variety of upcoming coins is just incredible, it's like endless breeding of different spicies. but i like this one about avoiding the monopoly market, it is important indeed

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
lajtman

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:07:38 PM

Altcoins are very important for the cryptomarket because they create something like symbiosis with the help of Btc and this symbiosis help for the common raising.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: