Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:23:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][Airdrop] MONEY BACK COIN |Binance/Bittrex| ETHEREUM  (Read 1018 times)
MoneyBackCoin (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 11:28:47 AM
Last edit: January 30, 2018, 07:39:41 PM by MoneyBackCoin

MONEY BACK COIN
Forming the largest cryptocurrency syndicate to date!

We are excited to announce our upcoming Project and the Airdrop.
To participate in the AIR DROP please sign up at: https://projectmoneyback.org
ONLY 2000 spaces for the airdrop!!

Money Back Coin [MNBK] is the way we are going to make our money back!

About Money Back Coin
A decentralized peer-to-peer cryptocurrency created for investors that have lost money to false ICOs and projects. Money Back Coin is open to everyone and succeeds on the efforts of building the largest anonymous community/syndicate in the crypto-space. A syndicate that has one aim and one focus. MAKE AS MUCH MONEY IN THE NEW ECONOMY AS POSSIBLE.

Check out our website: https://projectmoneyback.org/

Specifications

Symbol: MNBK
Total Supply: 21,000,000
Decimals: 18
Contract Adress: To be announced to mailing list only first and announced to the public during Phase 4!

Total MNBK Coin Supply: 21,000,000
ICO Supply: 2,000
Airdrop Supply: 10,000,000
Public Supply: 10,998,000

AIRDROP
(First 2000 on the mailing list)
- Follow us and retweet the pinned tweet - https://twitter.com/MoneyBackCoin
- Join our new telegram - https://t.me/projectmoneyback
- Share about Money Back Coin in external forums and social media

Initial Sign-up
Ends -> 25/02/2018

Public ICO & Exchange Listings
From -> 1st March 2018
1 MNBK = 0.004 ETH
Our goal = listed on multiple exchanges (Bittrex/Binance/HitBTC)

Twitter
https://twitter.com/moneybackcoin

WHITEPAPER
https://projectmoneyback.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Money-Back-Coin-Whitepaper.pdf

Telegram
t.me/projectmoneyback
[/quote]
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
esquire042

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:04:19 PM

This is going to be a nice project, but with all due respect I think people would like to have a small crew about the people behind the project.
Dogeshop_eu

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:07:44 PM

Is there a White Paper, including a breakdown of how the token sale is structured and the total number of tokens that will ultimately be in circulation?
vatalay

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:17:02 PM

I registered immediately, a nice ad Cry Cry
MoneyBackCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 12:27:22 PM

Is there a White Paper, including a breakdown of how the token sale is structured and the total number of tokens that will ultimately be in circulation?

Hi yes.

We have just updated our main post with the link to the whitepaper!
Be sure to follow us on twitter and telegram.

Here is a link to the whitepaper: https://projectmoneyback.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Money-Back-Coin-Whitepaper.pdf

We are all excited and hoping to create a large community.
coinmaster241

Activity: 672
Merit: 32

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:40:46 PM

Cool project, it's like a crypto police online.
help forum users to solve many SCAM problems in any crypto forum. I hope this project will run smoothly
Jo_Sch

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:09:45 PM

I have registered and I have a few questions:

If the value of ETH changes significantly by the time you are starting the sale of the 1 coin will you adjust the price accordingly?

What if 2000 people register but only let's say 1800 (or simply not each of them) buy 1 coin each?

Anyway, good luck!
MoneyBackCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 01:25:17 PM

I have registered and I have a few questions:

If the value of ETH changes significantly by the time you are starting the sale of the 1 coin will you adjust the price accordingly?

What if 2000 people register but only let's say 1800 (or simply not each of them) buy 1 coin each?

Anyway, good luck!

Great!! Thanks for signing up!

Great Questions!

Until listed on exchanges and fully distributed the coin is pegged to the value of ETH.

We are expecting serious people to sign up to the mailing list. Once the list is full we will begin the ICO of 2000 coins to be purchased.
The minimum coins to be purchased by the end of the date that we have listed on the website should be at a minimum of 1000 for us to automatically move on to Phase 3 (5,000 AIRDROP to all coin holders)

If in such a scenario we hit below - our targets in the intial coin release: We will simply put it to a private vote and those that have purchased a coin can decide whether to extend the ico or release the remaining coins to the public or lastly opt to be refunded (minus the gas tx fee).

Jo_Sch

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:01:04 PM

Thanks for your kind words and the swift, detailed reply. Highly appreciated and it's all clear to me now, I wish everyone would give such good answers in such a timely manner.

If you operate your business like that, you definitely deserve some success. I'm curious about how this will develop in the future. All I have seen so far seems really promising and serious. Good luck for now!
MoneyBackCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 02:34:07 PM

Thanks for your kind words and the swift, detailed reply. Highly appreciated and it's all clear to me now, I wish everyone would give such good answers in such a timely manner.

If you operate your business like that, you definitely deserve some success. I'm curious about how this will develop in the future. All I have seen so far seems really promising and serious. Good luck for now!

We will be monitoring all the channels we speak on and doing our best to update regularly.

In terms of development. #projectmoneyback is for everyone. So it is designed purely to be a decentralized alternative currency.

Whilst there are plenty of ICOs attached to start-ups that promise something revolutionary with blockchain technology. Many of them are scams or have unrealistic timeframes set for such a new piece of technology.

In addition, we believe that the more Cryptocurrencies that are attached to centralized companies, the more that the cryptocurrency space is vunerable to regulation and centralization.

SO, to answer you question regarding development, our focus will be to keep growing the community, get MNBK Coin into as many hands as possible and on as many exchanges as possible...and finally create dedicated multiple channels/forums for Money Back Coin holders to interchange helpful and valuable information in the crypto-space.

pero991

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:40:49 PM

Money Back Coin [MNBK] is how you are going to return our money which was lost in false ICO and projects.
This is a good project I support entirely !!!!!!!!!!
Jo_Sch

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:41:37 PM

SO, to answer you question regarding development, our focus will be to keep growing the community, get MNBK Coin into as many hands as possible and on as many exchanges as possible...and finally create dedicated multiple channels/forums for Money Back Coin holders to interchange helpful and valuable information in the crypto-space.

Actually, that wasn't a question, I was just saying that I will be watching your development and follow it with interest, BUT thanks for the information! That was beyond the call of duty, but that makes it even better IMO!  Wink
alvyno

Activity: 74

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:05:44 PM

what must i do for join this project and airdrop

this will be a great coin in the future
MoneyBackCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 03:21:13 PM

what must i do for join this project and airdrop

this will be a great coin in the future

Thank you for the positivity!

All you need to do for now is join our mailing list on our website: https://projectmoneyback.org

The mailing list is capped to 2000 so be sure to confirm your email once signing up.

Those on the mailing list will be able to participate in the ICO and 5,000 MNBK Airdrop.

Once you have done that spread the word about Money Back Coin to people you know, share via twitter, telegram, facebook and other forums.

Be sure to follow our:

Twitter: - https://twitter.com/moneybackcoin
Telegram - https://t.me/projectmoneyback

---------------------------------------

The same applies to everyone reading this!

As a large syndicate together we can trade information, protect each other from scrupulous ICOs and projects as well as have a stake in a coin that we have all been able to push to get listed on exchanges and potentially accepted at a few merchants.

This is as honest as we can get about an industry that is upheld purely by trust!

Any questions or suggestions are welcomed!!
The_Don

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:27:09 PM

website design and startup is good .. let us know once it get listed on some exchanges .. also joined you on telegram . best of luck

● LuckyBit ●                                                         
Digital Currency for Gambling Industry Based on MASTERNODE & ASIC RESISTANT Algorithm
|       DISCORD      |      TELEGRAM      |      ANN THREAD      |      FACEBOOK      |      TWITTER       |
pangu

Activity: 2758
Merit: 598

CoinMetro

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:49:36 PM

as a former mtgox-victim i'm happy to join your coin Wink

CoinMetro - Way Beyond the Best Crypto Exchange | 24/7 Live Support
MoneyBackCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 04:58:14 PM

as a former mtgox-victim i'm happy to join your coin Wink

Welcome to the family. You are not alone!!!

Quite a few crypto-veterans that were hit by MtGox have signed up.

Everyone is excited, the feedback and support alongside the retweets in the last 4hours has been phenomenal.

So far it is looking like we will hit Phase 1 by the end of this week if not by mid next week.

Still a few hundred spaces left on the mailing list.

We just need to keep getting the word out to everyone!

---------------------

@The_Don

We thank you for the feedback!! We, alongside the entire community will definitely let you know once we begin listing on exchanges.

The ETA for that will likely be March.
JHB3

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

ELIXIR TOKEN

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:06:15 PM

So joining the mailing list is everything necessary to be eligible? I really like your idea. Hope new updates will follow soon.
sou1iane

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:21:48 PM

So i have joined the Mailing list how i will sign up for the Airdrop
and should i donate to receive Tokens !!
MoneyBackCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 08:09:58 AM

So joining the mailing list is everything necessary to be eligible? I really like your idea. Hope new updates will follow soon.

For now yes joining the mailing list is all.

It benefits the entire community that are interested in #projectmoneyback if you are able to retweet our whitepaper and website etc.

-----------

UPDATE FOR EVERYONE: The support in the last 48hours has been huge, especially via Twitter and other forums.

It's only been 3-4 days!! We now have only a couple of hundred spaces left on the mailing list out of 2000.

Thank everyone for coming together.

Keep sharing, talking, promoting and building the community.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: