Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:08:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC 0.3 needed for investment. 5% per day. Payment of interest daily  (Read 309 times)
Lenikka (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:47:05 PM

Hello, dear investor! We accept bitcoins on favorable terms. 5% per day. Payment of interest daily. Payment of the invested amount upon request. Money is needed to replenish working capital.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SM23031997

Activity: 1092
Merit: 582

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:51:01 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2018, 01:13:34 PM by SM23031997
Merited by Vod (3)

I love your concept and Idea, 5% a day wow, I love to invest please tell me where to send the free BTC.
thank you for coming up here and present you Idea in front of us.

5% a day means 100% money back in 20 days and after that all, what we get will be our profit. Right?
345/20 = 17.25 x 0.3 = 5.17500 BTC profit in a year.

Pleasure to meet you here buddy.
P2Pfinder

Activity: 249
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:05:01 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2018, 01:37:30 PM by P2Pfinder

Go away SM! I want to be the first to finance this guy.  Grin Grin Grin
I also give him my house keys and my car. I trust one that gives me 5% a day!

I expect a lot of red on this guy (or this gruop? He said "We....."  )

I love your concept and Idea, 5% a day wow, I love to invest please tell me where to send the free BTC.
thank you for coming up here and present you Idea in front of us.

5% a day means 100% money back in 20 days and after that all we get will be our profit. Right?
345/20 = 17.25 x 0.3 = 5.17500 BTC profit in a year.

Pleasure to meet you here buddy.
cipher-x_09

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:25:32 PM

Nice and what would you prefer for the .5% interest per day it would be a huge deal and a great investment if you were to choose for that type of lending. I'll be sure to offer my gadgets but not my house because my family would kill me for that. Tell us what you want sir and we might offer you a great deal for that.

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
Lenikka (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:35:19 PM

As I already wrote, bitcoins are needed to replenish working capital. Your profit is 5% per day. At the moment, we can accept only 0.3 bitcoins. A guarantee of a refund is a pledge of ETH. I ask to write only interested in the contribution, not humorists.
SM23031997

Activity: 1092
Merit: 582

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:59:02 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2018, 04:31:50 AM by SM23031997

As I already wrote, bitcoins are needed to replenish working capital. Your profit is 5% per day. At the moment, we can accept only 0.3 bitcoins. A guarantee of a refund is a pledge of ETH. I ask to write only interested in the contribution, not humorists.
With this you can double my money in just 40 days but you can't double your money. Right?
Right - then go away you scammer.
Wrong - Sell your house and invest that money(oh, you don't have a house).
Lenikka (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:47:53 PM

Yes, I can double the money in 40 days. I will not sell my house, since I attract investors' money.
An investment of 0.3 bitcoin was obtained. Thank you all for your attention!
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:03:49 PM
Merited by Vod (2)

Yes, I can double the money in 40 days. I will not sell my house, since I attract investors' money.
An investment of 0.3 bitcoin was obtained. Thank you all for your attention!

Where is the txid of this investment? Saying something without proofs is a hole in the water.
You start your topic with empty words and now you "end" it again with the same way.
Noone is that crazy to send you a single satoshi without collateral.

You are just another obvious noob scammer. Enjoy the rain,cheers!

Lenikka (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:13:29 PM

Oh, my dear! I ask you not to accuse me of fraud without grounds. What is the hole in the water? Adequate people understood everything in my post. And what does it mean without collateral? I sent the Ethereum crypto currency as collateral for the amount of the investment.  Kiss
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 10:17:20 PM

Oh, my dear! I ask you not to accuse me of fraud without grounds. What is the hole in the water? Adequate people understood everything in my post. And what does it mean without collateral? I sent the Ethereum crypto currency as collateral for the amount of the investment.  Kiss

Do you mean you will send the ETH? Or whom did you send it?
How many ETH are you offering as collateral? Will it be held by either the lender (if trusted) or a trusted escrow from this forum?
How long do you need the loan for?

BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:01:14 PM

It's a bit strange that you have Ethereum collateral which can be exchanged in every exchange in the world for very low fees into BTC and you can start and win 5% daily for yourself. This thread is at least strange for me. If I had Ethereum in same amount or more than 0.3 BTC I would exchange them and have no need to ask for a loan but hey just my opinion.
investerS

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

Money making legitimately

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:51:31 AM

It's a bit strange that you have Ethereum collateral which can be exchanged in every exchange in the world for very low fees into BTC and you can start and win 5% daily for yourself. This thread is at least strange for me. If I had Ethereum in same amount or more than 0.3 BTC I would exchange them and have no need to ask for a loan but hey just my opinion.
I wonder why someone will have such amount of ethereum and still wants btc loan when he can simply convert it to btc. to me something is fishy.
ferall

Activity: 672
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:10:59 AM

This reeks of Nigeria.
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:53:40 AM

This user havent received anything and likely dont have ethereum in the first place. It is clear since he is answering questions indirectly and he havent provided a transaction id (for both the loan and collateral) and a sign message providing he did receive. On top of that, he never mention who gave lent him any btc. It is clear though that he isnt here for a loan but for free money. If he cant increase his money by 5% per day, what makes you think he can do this with others? For all we know, he probably lost it all gambling somewhere.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: