Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:27:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 10 Altcoins in 2018  (Read 1694 times)
Nidhi Bhatia
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 10:00:12 AM

Top ten altcoins are Neo, Eth, BTS, APEX, ADA,BPT,BNB,PRL, ICX and KEY. I am absolutely sure about that and sure
Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:19:01 AM

My personal favorites are:

- Stratis
- Salt Lending
- Waves
- STORM
- Siacoin
- Ethereum
- NEM

If you insist that we should name 10, I might add nucleus vision, kyber and EOS to the list too.
nguyentien152000

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:46:11 PM

1. ETH
2. Waves
3. ETN
4. Cred
5. Neo
6. Litecoin
7. Cardano
8. Monero
9. Verge
10. OmiseGo
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:03:38 PM

Hi guys

What are your personal top 10 altcoins for 2018?

Those are my ones:
  • Ethereum
  • Cardano
  • NEO
  • EOS
  • IOTA
  • Komodo
  • Quantstamp
  • Oyster Pearl
  • Substratum
  • Ethos

We are covering all crypto & blockchain related news, exchange listings,  ICO's and Airdrops on our telegram channel: https://t.me/globalblockchainnews
My top 10 Altcoins are Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Cardano, Waves, NEO, Tron, Tether. These 10 coins have an ever-increasing development. so that 10 coins are able to have a high enough price for the future. so thereby to have these ten coins will be very profitable for the future. other than that it is a lot of coins provide real evidence.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
lamadu3

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:43:07 AM

With recent adverse information, the market is clearly down. The rankings have changed all the time. The older coins are no longer considered potential when it does not bring practical applications. They give way to coin with new technology and ecosystems. One of the new projects I'm following, and believe that, it’s claiming on the TOP 10 altcoins in 2018, which is https://marineco.in
It's more than bitcoin at all points and I think it will quickly conquer the community.
Specially, you can get up now to 450,000 free Marinecoins - MTC, just by registering on the EXCHANGE with a valid ID.
A great opportunity. So, hurry up!

To name this top-10 coins, you can go to https://coinmarketcap.com/ and find them on the list. However, this is the simplest way and the information about their market cap. In my opinion, here you can add Ontology and OmiseGo.
david tex

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:44:33 AM

According to my opinion, the top 10 Altcoins of 2018 are :
1. ETH
2. Waves
3. ETN
4. XRP
5. Ltc
6. Neo
7. Aion
8. NEO
9. BCH
10.ADA
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:46:09 AM

Hi guys

Those are my ones:
  • Ethereum
  • Cardano
  • NEO
  • EOS
  • IOTA
  • Komodo
  • Quantstamp
  • Oyster Pearl
  • Substratum
  • Ethos

We are covering all crypto & blockchain related news, exchange listings,  ICO's and Airdrops on our telegram channel: https://t.me/globalblockchainnews
I think that you posted this just because you wanted to advertise your telegram channel.
Add why these are the top 10 altcoins.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
GrandVBA

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:50:12 PM

Good rating, but where is TRX Huh The guys spend an excellent advertising campaign and cope with their task.
beliomir

Activity: 539
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:03:04 PM

I will allocate quite new altcoins:

1) Merculet
2) Sentinel Protocol
3) Hurify
4) PundiX
5) Aion
6) QuarkChain
7) Shivom
Cool Phantasma
9) IoTeX
10) NKN

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
shiv06

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:38:56 PM

You can seen top 10 altcoin in https://coinmarketcap.com in which you can find best altcoins for investing and my best altcoin is ETH, IOTA, TRON, NEM, CS, Ncash, TRF. MTC, Zilliqa, NPXS etc.
nguyentuanduongg1995

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:51:33 AM

1 / ETH: (Smart Contract) 2 / BCH: Separated from BTC, behind is Bitmain. 3 / DASH: good security permissions. 4 / XRP: Finance - Banking. 5 / XMR: Anonymous Transactions 6 / LTC: Looks like Silver BTC 7-8 / NEO - GAS is the twin brother of the United Nations, towards the smart economy. 9 / BNB: COIN of large trading floor. 10 / XVG: Anonymous Transaction Wraith Protocol.
pissuyakkuu

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:04:42 AM

For top ten altcoins you can go to coinmarketcap and look through the best 10 altcoins yet My most loved First is Ether in light of the fact that Ethereum is an open programming stage in view of blockchain innovation that empowers designers to assemble and send decentralized applications.And now a days you can see numerous ICO accompanying Ethereum platform.Second is Bitcoin, on the grounds that bitcoin is the mother cash of all coin and its ever green currency,and the third in this rundown is Steller, Fourth is Cardano, and the last the fifth is NEO.And the other five is GVT, IOTA, RIPPLE, DASH and POWR
Bocahkoreng07

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:17:52 AM

please give an explanation, why this can enter the top 10
Tetep Mesem

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:29:05 AM

Hi guys

Those are my ones:
  • Ethereum
  • Cardano
  • NEO
  • EOS
  • IOTA
  • Komodo
  • Quantstamp
  • Oyster Pearl
  • Substratum
  • Ethos

I only believe on one coin and that is ethereum, above all the altcoins that is existing today in the market, eth coin is the best because there are a lot of people who are interested on ethereum and it will surely grow in the future.
Among the top 10 coins that are very capable of being reliable in the future are coins with ever-increasing developments
Ethereum
IOTA
EOS
NEO
Cardano
Tether
Ripple
DASH
DogeCoin
Litecoin. see from the ten coins that are very capable to be relied on in the future it's great to use them for valuable coins.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16 (http://sandblock.io)
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 01:35:49 AM

It's interesting to see these posts from the beginning of the year as people try to make predictions.
I think it really shows how fast the crypto market moves.
Some of the projects you listed aren't doing great and there are others that have popped up that have far surpassed them.

One thing that is for sure, the coins that have performed well this year so far have been smart contract platforms.
I anticipate it to still be that way until the end of the year.

I also see a securities becoming very strong throughout the year and then exploding next year.

One of the things that haven't really been fulfilled are the privacy coins.
Everyone was saying they are the future but they have all not been doing well.

Rumble97

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:43:27 AM

My 10 favorite coins now are Ethereum, NEO, EOS, Cardano, Litecoin, IOTA, Ethereum classic, Dash, BCH, and TRON. in my opinion they have a bright future so very suitable for my investment.
ronalsi

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:59:39 AM

TOP 10 ALTCOIN CONCERNED IN SEPTEMBER
first . NEO (NEO)
NEO, formerly Antshares, is China's first open source. Established in 2014, NEO's mission is to reconstruct the way trade is done.
2 . ADEX (ADX)
AdEx is a blockchain-based advertising that breaks down the current online advertising landscape and solves critical issues such as fraud, security, and acceptance of sponsored messages.
3. TENX (PAY)
Tenx is COMIT compatible electronic wallet (carry order), making global payments cheap, fast and easy like sending text messages.
4. BASIC ATTENTION TOKEN (BAT)
Basic Attention Token (BAT) is conceptualized as a means to improve digital advertising effectiveness by creating a new token that can be exchanged between publishers, advertisers and users. Ethereum Blockchain Foundation.
5. MONACO (MCO)
Monaco - the world's best cryptocurrency card. Spend and send money globally at perfect interbank rates, saving you between EUR 30-40 per 500 EUR equivalent.
6. OMISEGO (OMG)
OmiseGO is a publicly available Ethereum-based financial technology used in the mainstream e-wallet, allowing real-time peer-to-peer payment and transaction services and unclear billing services. the legal sector and the cement of the organization, and both monetary and monetary decentralization.
7. QTUM (QTUM)
Qtum is an organization based in Singapore that promotes the adoption of Qtum - an open source Blockchain Proof of Stack (PoS) application platform. The core technology of Qtum incorporates Bitcoin Core, an abstract class of accounts that allows multiple virtual machines to address industrial use cases and provides a robust environment for developers.
8 . BITSHARE (BTS)
BitShares (BTS) is an open source software that can be used to launch independent distribution companies (DACs), which issue shares, generate profits and distribute profits to shareholders.
9. GROWERS INTERNATIONAL (GRWI)
Growers International is a complete set of tools that allow legal blockchain for cannabis growers and businesses. Major features of GRWI include Seed-2-Sale, Chain, Investment Platform, Grow Store, Grow Contracts and custom designed Software Suite.
ten . STRATIS (STRAT)
Backed by Microsoft, STRAT is the powerhouse for Stratis - a flexible blockchain development platform designed to meet the needs of service providers and businesses looking to grow.
Rohomus

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:29:47 AM

I never put resources into Bitcoin, yet my companion exhorted me to purchase when it was on a dump, despite the fact that I questioned it. Presently BTC is n my best. Moreover, I would purchase Ethereum and NEO.
btcefeyigit399

Activity: 162

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 08:33:16 AM

In the digital currency markets, all the coins of the year 2018 were adversely affected. according to my experience this is the best subcoins of the year. these are vibe, enj, trig, appc, mtc, dovu, seth, mono, eth, ripple and tron
TrufieldICO

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:41:11 AM

Best ICO project in 2018 is the Trufield project. Trufield is a decentralized medical records application that puts poor communities at the core. This humanitarian project will help developing countries while delivering huge returns to investors. Trufield Pre-ICO is live, buy Trufield tokens at 25% discount here at http://Trufield.com or http://Trufield.io. ICO will start on 31st July 2018
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: