Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:36:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cardano knocks off BTC's Crown  (Read 575 times)
Mhz_evadah (OP)

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:41:38 PM

Developers at BTC are also the very best.

That's an obsolete legend. They are the most, but not the best. If i need to specify, where's the best developers, i pick the ethereum fundation.

I'll also pick Ethereum, but Cardano has  the advantage of peer-review mechanism & a vast network of academic researchers to uphold the system.

PPleaseman

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:55:29 PM

Hi, have a small bet on cardano, so far the only get hyped. we will see

Cheers
Mhz_evadah (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:41:34 AM

Hi, have a small bet on cardano, so far the only get hyped. we will see

Cheers

That's the spirit. You should only bet what you can afford to lose; cryptocurrency 101. However, I can never emphasize enough how due diligence can save one from avoidable errors in judgement calls.

Mhz_evadah (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:58:44 AM

No my friend ico coin will mever surpass btc. Bitcoin has a natural growth and we got it from mining and i dont think any ico coin out there will surpasses bitcoin. Bitcoin is king of crypto and will be always king. The pioneer of thia industry even if the bitcoin tech is obsolete but many people will think about bitcoin if they talked about cryptocurrencies.

I think natural growth is due to mass hysteria and hype. Most people approach the blockchain mainly because of the financial aspects. Only a very few percentage take a look at the technology behind it.
Bitcoin has thrived long enough because it projected financial value, but when it comes down to the basic blockchain advantages, the problems of bitcoin begin to surface.
So, a more refined research into how blockchain can transform the overall economy is what top tier influences are after and not just temporal financial prospects.

Case in point; when you hear of regulation and standardization, it's not just pertaining to bitcoin but blockchain and all of its products. However, when you hear of a 'BAN' it most likely has to do with cryptocurrencies of which bitcoin is the most referred to (like you said 'king of crypto') and ICOs only because of unregulated and anonymous crowdfunding source and destinations.

halid

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:08:54 AM

No my friend ico coin will mever surpass btc. Bitcoin has a natural growth and we got it from mining and i dont think any ico coin out there will surpasses bitcoin. Bitcoin is king of crypto and will be always king. The pioneer of thia industry even if the bitcoin tech is obsolete but many people will think about bitcoin if they talked about cryptocurrencies.

I think natural growth is due to mass hysteria and hype. Most people approach the blockchain mainly because of the financial aspects. Only a very few percentage take a look at the technology behind it.
Bitcoin has thrived long enough because it projected financial value, but when it comes down to the basic blockchain advantages, the problems of bitcoin begin to surface.
So, a more refined research into how blockchain can transform the overall economy is what top tier influences are after and not just temporal financial prospects.

Case in point; when you hear of regulation and standardization, it's not just pertaining to bitcoin but blockchain and all of its products. However, when you hear of a 'BAN' it most likely has to do with cryptocurrencies of which bitcoin is the most referred to (like you said 'king of crypto') and ICOs only because of unregulated and anonymous crowdfunding source and destinations.

Yeah, i agree. Cryptocurrency hype is one of the major factor that drives the community, and if that is taken away the system may crumble.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: